Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) (62858 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary? / How Much Was The First Salary You Ever Earned? / What Was The Amount Of Your First Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by youngsum(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hello nairalanders rejoys with me

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Do you think I will be able to get marry with this salary by next December?

24 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Nayturalistic: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lmao

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by madridguy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
Congratulations bro. Meanwhile, before you touch the money, send 50% of money to your parents.

420 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by YouandiAllofus: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
You received your first ever salary of 22k and the first thing on your to-do-list is marriage?
You will surely have a longer than expected way to go if you keep on reasoning this way!

611 Likes 43 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by We4all: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
You can use the salary to marry 2 wives.

275 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by adeoyekay(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

Today the 5th of December I received my first salary in life as a fresh graduate which I was employed as a school teacher last month.

Nlfpmod
Mukina2
CrazyMan
Congratulation

5 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by money121(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
Congrat
Yes you can marry grin grin
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall
If the rain beat am he go find his way

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by adeoyekay(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Congratulation bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by thesicilian: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
madridguy:
Congratulations bro. Meanwhile, before you touch the money, send 50% of money to your parents.
Why do you feel you're in the best position to tell him how to spend his money?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Rexymania(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
See as "graduate" spell 'rejoice' lol him say na "rejoys" LoL 😆

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Lordwheez(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
My own concern is “a teacher that spells ‘rejoice’ as ‘rejoys’….omoooo”

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by ThatCEO: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
A man makes money, he wants to marry a woman.

A woman makes money, she will say she doesn't need a man n all d men within her standards are suddenly below her.

The human male specie is the most foolish animal in our eco system. cheesy cheesy

263 Likes 43 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by sukkot: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
22k that cannot buy shawarma in federal palace hotel . Don’t go and put hardship on someone’s daughter lol

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Obviouslyblunt: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
To understand the gravity of wrought in your country, that’s just $19.

Not enough for a good monthly Netflix access.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by crossfm: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hehehe.

I will be frank with you,with that salary in this country now,pls don't think about getting married if your pay doesn't increase.

You won't like the situation you will find yourself and your wife to be at all.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Kobicove(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
That amount is not even adequate to take care of an adult talkless of a family!

Forget about marriage for the time being

23 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Whatever is pushing you to marry should also push you to seek a better life. That quoted sum is a mere chicken feed.

By all means, uncage your family.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Fiscus105(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
U ask urself these honest questions.

Can ur salary caters for 2 or more people?

Did u have accommodation suitables for married man?

If you marry now, will you be able to improve urself going forward?

If you cannot give urself 3/3 in the questions above. You are writing application not only for poverty but also for depression and finally single fatherhood.

Two years to come, you won't blame yourself but attacking Marriage institution.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by smokinloud(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lmao

26 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by samonak(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Use am as seed, and watch God move

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Ojuntana: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
You shouldn't get "marry"
Look for a better job

18 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by royalfly(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Never except u want to die b4 ur time. Hustle harder.

7 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Lanre1st(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Congrats bro,

If it is this current salary you are evaluating, you may not marry for ever
But ask for God’s grace, do you know where you will be or what you would have acquire by next year December

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by gasparpisciotta: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Except things improve significantly, yu can’t marry with this salary bros

9 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
You received your first ever salary of 22k and the first thing on your to-do-list is marriage?
You will surely have a longer than expected way to go if you keep on reasoning this way!
leave am guy, no be everything them dey use mouth tell person. body go tell am.

That money no go even reach only am for 3wks self, hey wan had that confuse and unappreciative gender join am.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by femi4: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

It depends on who you want to marry. Don't marry liability.....make sure she's working. Nigeria is tough now for a family to depend on one source of income

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
This is peanuts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Fatbam005: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
You don dey get debit alert of 300 d same amount. Financially handicap will make you hate your innocent wife. You better watchout

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
youngsum:

If e no be SHEILLA u plan marry, u can. Ask ISREAL for Details & thank him later

2 Likes

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by Kingsasian(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Laugh wan kill me. If you work/ hustle smart you can get married before December next year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) by seunlayi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lol.
You can marry if you see a wealthy lady that want to marry you not based on this salary that can't take a secondary school student to and fro school for a week in present Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career / How To Become A Pilot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.