Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (49309 Views)

Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) / Oseloka Obaze Rejects Anambra Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Franco93: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
If there's anyone who should take over Anambra state governorship seat, Oseloka Obaze is the most qualified

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXAIj6FViFg

5 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Hisxellency: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Big congratulations to Obaze,kudos to all the delegates and the organisers for their sense of maturity
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by FBIL: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Obaze was the SSG during Peter Obi, I guess! I smell a rat but not the one in Bubu's office grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by oladoja1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
I thought the Jewish Children of hates in Anambra said their is nothing like election in Anambra by November
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
DaBillionnaire:
From hs pix he looks like a southwestern. Or what d y fink undecided

He looks more like a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by shadrach77: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
nakamora:
This Obaze looks like Akeredolu of Ondo state.

I thought I was the only one who noticed

4 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by MXrap: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oseloka is a good man but Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra.

#Obiano is performing excellently well, so he should continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by tydi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
letusbepieces:
Obiano closest rival but there will be no election in Anambra until a date is set for referendum.

Igbos are not idiots, foolish people or slaves that Buhari think he can treat with contempt.

We will push him to do his worst and face the consequences to the forth and fifth generation of his lineage.
STFU

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by tydi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
letusbepieces:
Obiano closest rival but there will be no election in Anambra until a date is set for referendum.

Igbos are not idiots, foolish people or slaves that Buhari think he can treat with contempt.

We will push him to do his worst and face the consequences to the forth and fifth generation of his lineage.
STFU!

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by letusbepieces: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
tydi:

STFU!

Make i no talk? How in ur mind do u think dat is possible.

U be man and i be man, worst come to worst, we test our strength in physical combat/weapons.

Nothing can make me not talk.

People dat did not talk die, people dat talk die.

I have decided to talk and die.

4 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by nwosueugeneken: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Congrats to the diplomat. But I want Obiano to win and complete his 8 years. This gentleman can come back in 2019
is it his birth right to complete 8 years
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by senatordave1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
tydi:

STFU!
He will come second behind nwoye.obiano 3rd,osita chidoka 4th and yul 5th

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Amarabae(f): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Obaze will win! peter obi will back him up strongly, obiano is running a propaganda administration, Anambra deserves better! Anambra need another peter obi, OBAZE is the man

6 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by letusbepieces: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dey want a Nigeria where dey say STFU and everybody in fear will STFU.

Looting will be the order of the day, nobody talks.

We have pass dat stage. If u did not learn anything from Shekau and the Militant.

Nigeria is a very weak nation where the Army murder unarmed citizens.

Wen they face armed struggle, the tables are completely turn and the Army is unable to cope.

It is not a nation worth anything in the comity of nations.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by patola080(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=DaBillionnaire post=59915421]From hs pix he looks like a southwestern. Or what d y fink undecided[/quote) how cum his face look like dat ondo state govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by obayaya(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
I knew PDP will present Oseloka Obaze.

Obaze was an integral member of Peter Obi's Administration.

An excellent diplomat and expert on policy formulations.

He was largely tipped to fly the APGA flag in the last election. But he gave way for Obiano to immerge the candidate.

Now, it's obvious that PDP will win this Election.

With all the flag bearers of APC, APGA and PDP coming from Anambra North, the votes there is divided. But expect Obiano to win with a slight margin.

Anambra Central is the most influential and most populous part of Anambra. The men that matters are from this part of Anambra. Expect PDP to win this area on the strength of Peter Obi's clout and influence.

Anambra South looks to be tilting towards PDP. No thanks to the APC's "betrayal" of Andy Uba. The full machinery of the Uba family, The Offors are now squarely at PDP's disposal. PDP will win this area comfortably.

Overall, PDP will win the Anambra seat. Provided the election holds tongue

7 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by teflonjake(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
PDP ALL THE WAY wink

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by samuk: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Obaze?? Does this guy's ancestry has anything to do with Edo? I know some part of Anambra claims Benin ancestry, is he one of them? Just curious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by AnaCheks(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
letusbepieces:

A governor will emerge with or without cownu milked brains
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by letusbepieces: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
samuk:
[s]Obaze?? Does this guy's ancestry has anything to do with Edo? I know some part of Anambra claims Benin ancestry, is he one of them? Just curious.[/s]

Trash! Why do u want to force Benin down everybody in the east throat?

Is Yoruba not meant to come from Benin?
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by bullabong(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
ojun50:
So pdp will take over abi
In their dream......APGA for ever
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by goshen26: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
So Nnamdi Kanu can not give order again?
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Ewedegubbler: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tony ga agba unu ncha okpa n'eze come Nov18....
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by letusbepieces: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
AnaCheks:
A governor will emerge with or without cownu milked brains

That is the challenge but the beauty of the digital age is that international mass media are on standby for Anambra election boycott.

We want to see INEC declare results with empty street.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by letusbepieces: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Let all the polithievian prepare, the people have a surprise for them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by AnaCheks(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
letusbepieces:

That is the challenge but the beauty of the digital age is that international mass media are on standby for Anambra election boycott.

We want to see INEC declare results with empty street.
grin grin grin grin grin
U and who will do empty street, well no need for too much talk. Ngwugwu aga ato ato,no need itu ya mbo
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
obayaya:
I knew PDP will present Oseloka Obaze.

Obaze was an integral member of Peter Obi's Administration.

An excellent diplomat and expert on policy formulations.

He was largely tipped to fly the APGA flag in the last election. But he gave way for Obiano to immerge the candidate.

Now, it's obvious that PDP will win this Election.

With all the flag bearers of APC, APGA and PDP coming from Anambra North, the votes there is divided. But expect Obiano to win with a slight margin.

Anambra Central is the most influential and most populous part of Anambra. The men that matters are from this part of Anambra. Expect PDP to win this area on the strength of Peter Obi's clout and influence.

Anambra South looks to be tilting towards PDP. No thanks to the APC's "betrayal" of Andy Uba. The full machinery of the Uba family, The Offors are now squarely at PDP's disposal. PDP will win this area comfortably.

Overall, PDP will win the Anambra seat. Provided the election holds tongue

Arm Chair analysis! Go and Mark It Somewhere, The Election Is Between Tonye Nwoye And Obiano! The Evil PDP Will Come A Distant 3rd!

Even Chino Is Aware Of This!

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by freshvine(f): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Someone should tell Ifeanyi Uba to focus on his business and leave politics alone. They'll continue to make him whine and wail.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by letusbepieces: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
AnaCheks:
U and who will do empty street, well no need for too much talk. Ngwugwu aga ato ato,no need itu ya mbo

Sharrap! The people that Buhari have been shooting, refusing to repair their roads, build bridges and calling 5% will not and never miss this opportunity to make a nonsense out of Nigeria.

We will never disappoint Nnamdi Kanu, no matter wat.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by AnaCheks(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
letusbepieces:

Sharrap! The people that Buhari have been shooting, refusing to repair their roads, build bridges and calling 5% will not and never miss this opportunity to make a nonsense out of Nigeria.

We will never disappoint Nnamdi Kanu.
Person wey no sabi wetin dem dey do, ewere ya mee ife ana eme.

3 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Okoroawusa: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
I thot they said no erection...sorry,election in anambra state?
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by letusbepieces: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I thot they said no erection...sorry,election in anambra state?

The polithievian are warning up for a trip to the moon. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.