Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,651 members, 7,834,153 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (49280 Views)

Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) / Oseloka Obaze Rejects Anambra Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by FKO81(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2017
hammerT:

Is it like the UPP Party . IPOB
Go face your backward Osun
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Alanzazani: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2017
I love PDP's candidate. APC's own I don't know much about. This election will be interesting and strongly contested.

Where are those cave men called ipob. They shouldn't fail to prepare the nsala soup as advocated by thier chief lunatic. Nigeria is moving forward while they keep behaving like demented beings.

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2017
Ichietome:

Peter Obi is not a greedy idiot.
I am talking in general mate. If we want our state to keep progressing we must not vote for anyone who is apparently a stooge be it in PDP, APC or APGA

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
just like we rejected willie when he was been projected as obi stooge

nne your hypocrisy no be here
nwa nna it's not as if I voted for willie, but that election was selling us to Tinubu's APC vs keeping hold of our state by APGA. It wasn't a difficult choice. However, you can see that willie and obi are no longer best mates and he is getting someone else to put willie out of office. I don't care about who is in office, I care about ndi anambra. Ka Ife na ga ofuma. So allay my fears that this man is not Obi's stooge. As you have seen from willie he was certainly not anybody's stooge

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2017
Stallione:
Ada i've been wondering oo,peter obi godfather to obaze.Arthur eze godfather to tony nwoye.This is as good as taking us back to mbadinuju's days in office,but God wunt allow evil men to overtake us!!!
Amen. Ndi Anambra must open their eyes wide!! They must be reminded of how bad things can get. People lost their lives because they were fighting mbadinuju.

4 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by higherpower: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Unimaginable123:
I'm a PDP supporter but I want Obiano to continue. It's in Imo State where I come from that I want Okorocha and APC out for good

Ooh, I thought there would be no elections in South East!
When we talk of confused race in this world, you and your brethren are perfect analogy.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Themandator: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2017
obayaya:
I knew PDP will present Oseloka Obaze.

Obaze was an integral member of Peter Obi's Administration.

An excellent diplomat and expert on policy formulations.

He was largely tipped to fly the APGA flag in the last election. But he gave way for Obiano to immerge the candidate.

Now, it's obvious that PDP will win this Election.

With all the flag bearers of APC, APGA and PDP coming from Anambra North, the votes there is divided. But expect Obiano to win with a slight margin.

Anambra Central is the most influential and most populous part of Anambra. The men that matters are from this part of Anambra. Expect PDP to win this area on the strength of Peter Obi's clout and influence.

Anambra South looks to be tilting towards PDP. No thanks to the APC's "betrayal" of Andy Uba. The full machinery of the Uba family, The Offors are now squarely at PDP's disposal. PDP will win this area comfortably.

Overall, PDP will win the Anambra seat. Provided the election holds tongue

The Uba with political machinery is Chris and he is not with Andy and can't be bothered about his lose ... Offor is with the incumbent....I don't know where you are getting your Intel's from.

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Ichietome: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2017
AdaNri1:
I am talking in general mate. If we want our state to keep progressing we must not vote for anyone who is apparently a stooge be it in PDP, APC or APGA
I agree with you.
Nevertheless, Peter Obi's administration was better than Obiano's administration(though Obiano is also doing fairly well) so if Peter is gonna indirectly run the administration again, I think its a good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by kellyjoesteve: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2017
Peter Obi doing every thing to remain god-father if this one win again tomorrow you will hear he is sturbonr and does listen ro advice. By the way no election.

For your Businesss idea, and management,
job-tips, available loans and important of
insurance check
my signature.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by adisaigbo1(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Congrats to the diplomat. But I want Obiano to win and complete his 8 years. This gentleman can come back in 2019
But I thought you confused lots said there would be no election in Anambra......KANU slaves!!!!

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2017
paradigmshift:

my guy shut up. ur uncle
buhari no steal pass goodluck
must u talk rudely to prove a point?
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Chukazu: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Fresh blood with gray hair undecided
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Stallione(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2017
AdaNri1:
Amen. Ndi Anambra must open their eyes wide!! They must be reminded of how bad things can get. People lost their lives because they were fighting mbadinuju.
That history wunt repeat itself again,chukwu amam kwe!!!

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Unimaginable123: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2017
higherpower:

Ooh, I thought there would be no elections in South East!
When we talk of confused race in this world, you and your brethren are perfect analogy.
Abeg keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by globemoney: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2017
obayaya:

He was largely tipped to fly the APGA flag in the last election. But he gave way for Obiano to immerge the candidate.

With all the flag bearers of APC, APGA and PDP coming from Anambra North, the votes there is divided. But expect Obiano to win with a slight margin.

Anambra Central is the most influential and most populous part of Anambra. The men that matters are from this part of Anambra. Expect PDP to win this area on the strength of Peter Obi's clout and influence.

Anambra South looks to be tilting towards PDP. No thanks to the APC's "betrayal" of Andy Uba. The full machinery of the Uba family, The Offors are now squarely at PDP's disposal. PDP will win this area comfortably.

I'm very happy for this failed move by obi. Obiano will win with a landslide but I really want to see peter obi waste some of the monies he stole from Anambra

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by globemoney: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ichietome:

I agree with you.
Nevertheless, Peter Obi's administration was better than Obiano's administration(though Obiano is also doing fairly well) so if Peter is gonna indirectly run the administration again, I think its a good thing.
You are a liar obiano's government is 100% better than peter obi. Peter obi stole blindly from anambra, I'm happy he wants to spend some of those stolen money in this campaign after with obiano will floor him silly. Peter obi is wasting his time

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by globemoney: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Themandator:

The Uba with political machinery is Chris and he is not with Andy and can't be bothered about his lose ... Offor is with the incumbent....I don't know where you are getting your Intel's from.
obayaya is a peter obi boy, ignore his fantasies
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by EternalTruth: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
hammerT:

Unless, I am not a full Anambra state son and ipob executive will election hold in my state.

We will peacefully enjoy our Nsala soup on that day in our respective homes.

Anybody dat goes outside and die have himself to blame.
why won't IPOB be labelled a terrorist group when they threaten to kill those that will vote during the election
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Mopolchi: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bros, I like this your analogy. E make sense. Obaze ejebego. Anyi ga-agwa akwatuodike aguleri no anyi meere ya governor na mbu. Anyi ga-eme onye nke anyi,
Obaze governor come November 18.
obayaya:

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Mopolchi: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
globemoney:

[s]You are a liar obiano's government is 100% better than peter obi. Peter obi stole blindly from anambra, I'm happy he wants to spend some of those stolen money in this campaign after with obiano will floor him silly. Peter obi is wasting his time[/s]
explain where the below went.

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by globemoney: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mopolchi:
explain where the below went.
The money went into peter obi's account at fidelity bank. Let me know when PDP is sharing campaign rice so I can go and get my share of Anambra money stolen by obi grin grin
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by globemoney: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mopolchi:
Bros, I like this your analogy. E make sense. Obaze ejebego. Anyi ga-agwa akwatuodike aguleri no anyi meere ya governor na mbu. Anyi ga-eme onye nke anyi,
Obaze governor come November 18.
Yeso nwanne, Obaze will be governor of Agulu grin grin
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by nonsobaba: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Anstalk:
Anambra PDP Primaries Result collation LIVE on AIT.

Big congratulations to former United Nations Diplomat Oseloka Henry Obaze, the incumbent fought him so hard through fellow Aspirants who were financially mobilized by the governor but he has defied all the odds.

For the first time in 12 years, PDP has the the best and most qualified candidate going into a gubernatorial election in Anambra State .

#PDPPrimary17

Summary of Votes polled by PDP Governorship Aspirants w.r.t Anambra State November 18th Election.

Accredited delegates = 938

Ifeanyi Ubah - 94
Oseloka H Obaze - 672
Dr. Alexander M - 190
Invalid vote - 2

More:http://anstalk.com/update-pdp-anambra-gubernatorial-primary/

lalasticlala
Please learn to lie with finesse and not like agbero. Who dash him diplomat? Oseloka Osaze was a personal assistant to the late Nigerian permanent rep to the UN, Joseph Garba.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ichietome:

I agree with you.
I have to say that I don't agree totally with you. There's a reason why democracy has a tenure. If Peter Obi is indirectly running the administration it means his person is not competent. Why does he want to bring an incompetent hand to the state. I'm all for Peter Obi taking an official post as adviser and actually openly advising the government for the betterment of ndi Anambra
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by comos: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
letusbepieces:

Edo and Igbo are far closer than most people realise, however, post Biafra war politics set them apart. There culture, food, dressing and general practices are very much similar.

some part of Anambra people e.g onitsha , migrated from Benin

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Ichietome: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
AdaNri1:
I have to say that I don't agree totally with you. There's a reason why democracy has a tenure. If Peter Obi is indirectly running the administration it means his person is not competent. Why does he want to bring an incompetent hand to the state. I'm all for Peter Obi taking an official post as adviser and actually openly advising the government for the betterment of ndi Anambra
I don't think Peter Obi still has the constitutional right to hold any political office again in Anambra state (I'm not sure anyway).

Obiano snubbed Peter Obi immediately after his inauguration as Governor and has continued to express his disdain for him ever since - a case if bitting the hand that fed you.

So you expect Obi to advise the same Obiano?

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Ichietome: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
globemoney:

You are a liar obiano's government is 100% better than peter obi. Peter obi stole blindly from anambra, I'm happy he wants to spend some of those stolen money in this campaign after with obiano will floor him silly. Peter obi is wasting his time
Mtchew
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by globemoney: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ichietome:

Mtchew
Come on fvck off with your propagandist peter obi. His political career is over in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ichietome:

I don't think Peter Obi still has the constitutional right to hold any political office again in Anambra state (I'm not sure anyway).

Obiano snubbed Peter Obi immediately after his inauguration as Governor and has continued to express his disdain for him ever since - a case if bitting the hand that fed you.

No. But I don't know the details of what transpired between them. However, I was talking about the man Obaze.

1 Like

Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by nonsobaba: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ichietome:

Obiano and Peter Obi went apart because Obiano staunchly refused to open the treasury to Obi to satisfy his financial lust. Obiano is a trained banker and he couldn't bring himself to be dictated to by Obi and allow the ravaging of our finances. So Obi went to bring this Osaze grandpapa that would be too old to resist his command.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by senatordave1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
FKO81:

Ewedu analysis, your service year my as.s, what determine election in West is stomach infrastructure: one cup of rice and #200.
I am from cross river state so therefore am more southern than you.i dont know how ewedu looks like so you that knows is giving ewedu analysis.if you have never served,give those that serve respect and try and shove better things to your ass.
If my analysis is wrong,please counter with in a civliized and matured manner as you were taught in the university with detail information not just some baseless conclusions.show us how your candidate would defeat hon nwoye.until then,my analysis stand.
Re: Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries by senatordave1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
obayaya:

I like some part of your objective but somewhat flawed analysis.obaze is a core sdministrator and would perform better than drunkard obingo.in anambra north,each of the candidates would win two lgas while obiano would win three.but pdp doesnt control the central zone.the top men here are in apc.only obi is in pdp.senator ekwunife who would likely be nwoye deputy would deliver njikoka and alongside chief arthur eze deliver dunukofia.idemili north and south are ngige's home turf and this should go to apc easily.anaocha would be split by pdp and apga.apga would take awka south.awka north has been marginalized by obingo so apc and pdp would have a field day there.thats for central,apc would win at least four lgas there.
For southern anambra,ekwusigo is controlled by emeka offor and he is in apc.although obingo appointed one of his boys as the caretaket chair,apc would take it although ozubulu would prove stubborn.the heavily populous aguata lga is where the ubas are from.apc should win it.nnewi north would be shared by all the parties while apc would take nnewi south marginally.orumba south would go to apga while apc would take orumba north.ihiala is controlled by hon emeka anohu of pdp and obaze would have it but obijackson should give some votes in okija to apga.so,i see apc winning.anybody that want to counter this analysis should do so with a good expose'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo) / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.