Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerian Man Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells (781 Views)

Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections / Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
"Arusha, Tanzania (CNN) A Nigerian start-up founder has created a device that he says can be used to detect the smell of explosives and even cancer cells.

The device, called Koniku Kore, is the first to fuse live neurons from mice stem cells into a silicon chip.
Osh Agabi said: "We merged synthetic neurobiology with traditional silicon technology with the goal of fixing urgent real world problems."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/28/africa/koniku-kore-tedglobal/index.html

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells by immortalcrown(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Omeke Clap!
Re: Nigerian Man Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells by mikejj(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
koniku kore.ok lets watch and see.
Re: Nigerian Man Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells by princetom1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:
"Arusha, Tanzania (CNN) A Nigerian start-up founder has created a device that he says can be used to detect the smell of explosives and even cancer cells.

The device, called Koniku Kore, is the first to fuse live neurons from mice stem cells into a silicon chip.
Osh Agabi said: "We merged synthetic neurobiology with traditional silicon technology with the goal of fixing urgent real world problems."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/28/africa/koniku-kore-tedglobal/index.html

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala

Baba, u see? No noise, just do what u are good at and wait for no one and be shouting unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
princetom1:

Baba, u see? No noise, just do what u are good at and wait for no one and be shouting unnecessarily

Pessin wey use tire make furniture is celebrated and publicized

https://www.nairaland.com/4018062/banke-lady-uses-recycled-tyres

Let's see if the mods gives the man his recognition.
Re: Nigerian Man Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells by princetom1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

If i say someone is booking space now, they will bring out lightning and say, is it my booking embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Creates Device That Can Detect Explosives And Cancer Cells by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 29, 2017
princetom1:

If i say someone is booking space now, they will bring out lightning and say, is it my booking embarassed

This one that you're asking for Kia cylinder block to fall on your enemy / my hand no dey o grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Beard In Five Simple Steps / How Do I Cope with not smoking for some days? / Please Help Worm Like Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.