Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Am ‘flaw’fully And Beautifully Made! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am ‘flaw’fully And Beautifully Made! (1003 Views)

This Beautifully Endowed Lady's Assets Is Good For The Elders / Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics / She Is Beautifully Endowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am ‘flaw’fully And Beautifully Made! by fixzylani: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
“That thing about you, the thing that you hate the most, that you call a flaw, that’s what draws me to you, what I love most about you, what I wouldn’t trade for the world.”
Oh, the joy that would be mine if I heard these words from my significant other. Wait a minute. I do hear them. He tells me how much he loves my thighs – I hate them. I think they’re way too thick and could do with a lot less cellulite. He thinks the little mole on my face, right above my upper lip is really sexy – I think it just makes applying make-up much more difficult because I have to work around it. He likes to put his head on my belly when we lie in bed just chilling, says it’s the perfect cradle for his head – I secretly wish I could wear an invisible waist-trainer to cinch that damn waist all the way in, especially when I’m naked.

I think my arms are too fat and my butt isn’t tight enough. I’d love for my boobs to be perkier and for my lips to have a bit more definition. And for my hair to be longer. And for my skin to be flawlessly radiant. And for that annoying little skin tag on my neck to just disappear. And the list goes on and on. I could find a million things that are wrong with me, with my body, with my person. I could probably write a book on the subject. Sadly.

I’d like to think that I’m not alone, that there are millions and millions of people out there who worry about the several little (or not so little) imperfections they think they have. People who want better anatomies, deeper voices, broader shoulders, wider hips, who want to be taller, or not so tall, who want to be skinnier or not so skinny. I’m sure there are....

Read the rest here http://thenakedconvos.com/i-flawfully-beautifully-made/
Re: I Am ‘flaw’fully And Beautifully Made! by fixzylani: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: I Am ‘flaw’fully And Beautifully Made! by fixzylani: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: I Am ‘flaw’fully And Beautifully Made! by fixzylani: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: I Am ‘flaw’fully And Beautifully Made! by fixzylani: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: I Am ‘flaw’fully And Beautifully Made! by fixzylani: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Let's Discuss(matured Minds Only) (pics) / Who Can Name This Shape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.