Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,349 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Tell Buhari That Anyone Who Comes To Arrest Me Will Die – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Buhari That Anyone Who Comes To Arrest Me Will Die – Nnamdi Kanu (597 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Biafra: Anyone Who Tries To Arrest Me Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Buhari That Anyone Who Comes To Arrest Me Will Die – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tell Buhari that anyone who comes to arrest me will die –
Nnamdi Kanu

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous
People of Biafra (IPOB), has said that
anyone who attempts to arrest him in
Biafra land will die.

He said this on Sunday in reaction to
the Federal Government calling for his
rearrest for flouting his bail conditions.

According to The Cable, he said this in
Boys
Technical College (BTC) in Aba, Abia State,
while speaking at the tribute paid to
those
reportedly killed at National High School,
by
security agencies.
The IPOB leader also reiterated his call
for
the boycott of Anambra elections.
Nnamdi Kanu added that no elections
will
hold in Biafra land in 2019, except a
date
for a referendum is given.

[url=guruslogic.ga/forum2_theme_113160070.xhtml?tema=115]CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE[/url]
Re: Tell Buhari That Anyone Who Comes To Arrest Me Will Die – Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tell Kanu that the same court that granted him bail will revoke it…. End of story, I dont know why this is too difficult for Kanu and his fellow ipigs to understand

1 Like

Re: Tell Buhari That Anyone Who Comes To Arrest Me Will Die – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
lols he is just Kidding

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Has Pledged To Stop Agitating For Biafra If Nigeria Is Restructured / I Won’t Rest Until We See Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Buhari / L-R Justice Mamman Nasir, VP @profosinbajo, @atiku And Dr. Alex Ekweme at Book L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.