Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Get Really Upset When Guys Say This About Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Really Upset When Guys Say This About Girls (509 Views)

Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Get Really Upset When Guys Say This About Girls by Kennyprince: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Iam the kind of man that believes in getting the things I want easily without necessarily sweating out that much. I know in Nigeria, we believe everything must be achieved through the hard way but I dont always buy that idea, that's why when I ask a girl out and doesn't give me unnecessary delays, I do really love her.

Now to my worry with guys. Why is it that anytime a girl expresses love for a guy, comes out for him, calls him, chats him up, spent time with him, spend cash on him and all these things that indicates acts of love for the guy, he then calls it " disturbance"

He ll be like: guy, seriously that girl dey disturb well ooo..., why is that gal disturbing me.? stuffs like that. And when this happens, most guys ll see the girl as cheap.

Now I ask, do we guys always want ladies to make us sweat it out by pretending then dont love us much before we ll value what they ve for us?

Dont we think its normal for a guy to express love outwardly for the guy?

(1) (Reply)

See The Funny Things That Women Are Really Looking At In Men / Seven Easy Steps To Tighten Your Vagina! / How Do I Go About This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.