Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,594 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Arsenal Lost To Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Arsenal Lost To Liverpool (571 Views)

How Arsenal And Watford Trolled Liverpool After Stunning Defeat / Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Arsenal Lost To Liverpool by Greenbullet(m): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2017
Sunday was one of the worst days any football fan will see arsenal play, too many errors and misplaced priorities and also a tactical masterclass by Jurgen klopps , I will highlight 5 reasons why arsenal lost to Liverpool so badly

1 Granite Xhaka
The Switzerland national team captain has made three consecutive errors, this has always played to the opposition's favour and on Sunday , it was all too easy as gifting a team like Liverpool a lead was like shooting yourself in the leg considering their fire power upfront.

2 Aaron Ramsey
This player is the most undisciplined player ever seen in any elite club, he was the cause of the mane goal , he consistently is out of position, leaving xhaka whose job is to protect the defence to cover for him, he was consistently in a advanced position in between welbeck and Ozil ,which is totally wrong, HE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED.

3 Playing players out of position

Arsene Wenger is either confused as a manager to play bellerin at left back because that is insane especially against a counter attacking team !!!

4 Arsene Wenger

There is much to say about him except he is out of ideas and the players no longer play for him , you can easily notice this in Chamberlain's marking of sadio mane especially when tracking back, not only this but also the laziness of the players in stopping Liverpool's passing.

5 Jurgen Klopps

This coach knew what Arsens Wenger came to do and he prepared for his team like cow coming to a slaughter house , he played moreno in an advanced position to catch Ramsey offside because of his lack of discipline , He played a a 4-5-1 formation with can blocking xhaka from giving the ball to Ramsey and wijnaldum blocking all Ozil's spaces , this is the reason arsenal had the ball but could not get out of their half for most of the game , and also they let arsenal have the ball in their half to quickly release mane and salah on counter attacks .

This was how arsenal lost to Liverpool .

Seun
Lalasticlala
Tosyne2much
Aminat508
Aieromon
Mynd44
Royalroy
Oamj4
Dominique
Re: How Arsenal Lost To Liverpool by Kenzico(m): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2017
All through out last Sunday

I didn't get myself

I had fever and a lotta chest pain because of no one else but.....

WENGER!!!!!!!! >sad

Re: How Arsenal Lost To Liverpool by Greenbullet(m): 3:21am On Aug 29, 2017
Kenzico:
All through out last Sunday

I didn't get myself

I had fever and a lotta chest pain because of no one else but.....

WENGER!!!!!!!! >sad
I have severe chest pain right now, it started with that mane goal, as it entered my chest had an instant moult of pain.

1 Like

Re: How Arsenal Lost To Liverpool by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win 6th Week La Liga Fixtures / Vote Victor Moses For BBC African Footballer Of The Year (see Link Here) / See How John Terry Compares His Former Managers Conte And Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.