Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Oh No.. Not Again. I Need A Break Seriously - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh No.. Not Again. I Need A Break Seriously (507 Views)

Will I See Him Again? I Want To See Him Again, Please Help. / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh No.. Not Again. I Need A Break Seriously by fineboynl(m): 12:46am On Aug 29, 2017
we have been communicating for some weeks now. so far so good we haven't done sex and not even romance, and i'm really into her. at a time i thought she is different from other girls. but today she use the CAN I ASK YOU FOR A FAVOUR. oh no not again. i need a break from Nigerian girls and relationship.

1 Like

Re: Oh No.. Not Again. I Need A Break Seriously by EmekaBlue(m): 12:49am On Aug 29, 2017
hahaha...exactly. U ask them out...u r already oweing them. I don pay tire.

I fear to even reply girls messages.9ja girls dont pity boys,asking asking and asking. I blame d economy sha
Re: Oh No.. Not Again. I Need A Break Seriously by akom0908(m): 1:15am On Aug 29, 2017
Forget abt her and move to the next girl,make sure you dont date broke girls...the money you spend on girls should be use to make ur future better.This little money we spend on gfs will go a long way to make you better
Re: Oh No.. Not Again. I Need A Break Seriously by Benekruku(m): 1:46am On Aug 29, 2017
You dont need a break!

They re resources you have not learnt to start utilizing!

Trying using each and everyone of them that makes a request for money rituals and see if you wont have enough to pay the next girl coming who will still follow the same course

Re: Oh No.. Not Again. I Need A Break Seriously by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 29, 2017
Cheap hoes everywhere, if you're lucky to have that partner who truly care don't blow it.

They have some kind of mentality that you have pay some bills to show how committed you are.

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Engaged To Lady 10 Years After She Stopped Him From Killing Himself / Fwb With This Girl... / Student Invents Shoe That Lets Women Electrocute Attacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.