Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra (56631 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by brightalo17: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
I don't know hin
So?
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by rainbow2020(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
I don't know hin
then you are a kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by AreaFada2: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by TheArticleNG(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2017
Narldon:

WHICH ONE IS "FEVER"?

HUNGRY BLOGGERS! angry

THERE ARE MORE THAN 500 CAUSES OF FEVER

GIVE US EXACT DIAGNOSIS!

You again grin
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by GloryCardinal(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
I don't know hin
popular star NA dem be super star na
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by smileyoo: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2017
which one be fever killing a man just like that? sad. rip man.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2017
Obviously you weren't born then. Indomie generation..

YorubaMuslims:
I don't know hin
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Uzyvicks(f): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Heyaa so this man is dead. Mtchew. Sad news
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Johnnyessence(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Rip to the great actor.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by aududiyoomeiza: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2017
rest in peace
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Sirjamo: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2017
hatchy:
He's back and all we hear is sad news.

Death upandan,rising prices of food and the naira crashing down.

Even when he was over there there was death from burning building and terrorist attacks.

The man is evil and evil follow him wherever he takes abode.

Why not free Nigeria and Nigerians from your grip old man.

@ Obi Madubuogwu your night has come and so also ours will come when it's time.

RIP great actor.
Chai ! see frustration
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by higgs: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2017
RIP brother.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by ufuosman(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by hatchy(f): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Sirjamo:
Chai ! see frustration
Na you frustrated pass.

Somebody like you no dey even see two square meal a day to eat.

Anuofia!
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by MTKbudapest(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
I don't know hin

Why will u know him when u were born yesterday.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2017
Common fever
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by JBL316: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2017
the guy na which person responsibility sef?
every man get im own wahala wey e dey try sort out
which 1 be say im colleagues abandon am?
Anyway sha....Mr Obi don do im bit finish
All of us at 1 point or the other go finish our own bit....we go con cut out.

RIP Mr Obi
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by oladele00(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2017
Rest in perfect peace bro
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by belindar: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2017
They will be flaunting fake properties, rented clothes , cars etc online. They will set up fake NGO . BUT THEY CANNOT HELP THEIR COLLEAGUES. Everything about them is fake. They will come to abroad on a sponsored man friend money. When they get to abroad , yahoo boys will use CC to make shopping for them and f....ck them in return. EVEN THE MEN ARE NOT HELPING. PATHETIC.
RIP MAN. YOU HAVE DONE YOUR BEST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by MfonIrocks: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2017
First, it was diabetes. Next, I read that it was kidney problems. Nw it'z fever.. Yeye bloggers..
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by madjune(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
I don't know hin

Indomie generation alert.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Rozaytee: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wat a pity...am so sad....RIP to u bro....i believe u in a better place were u wont suffer again...
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Tedassie(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
What kind of report is this?
He was a diabetic patient who developed severe foot ulcer months ago,there's a likelihood he died from septic shock.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by kellyjoesteve: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Inasmuch as we are all bloggers with different inche sometimes the rate you guy publishe post without any sure info make's it look bad.

For your Businesss idea, and management,
job-tips, available loans and important of
insurance check
my signature.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by MaziEDOZIE(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
I don't know hin
...and he never knew you too.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by no1madman(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nma27:
Its best to ball out when the cheer is loudest. Death can humiliate the mighty. Well, he's resting now. Rip
Toto can humiliate d mighty too. .
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by tombeh(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by yebcy4u(f): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
RIP Dear
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Kendroid: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fever kor? Hungry ni? undecided
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
so were was T b Joshua? and all the other so called pastors who claims to do miracles and raise the dead? they couldn't cure ordinary fever? anyway they can still raise him from dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' / Juliet Ibrahim Squeezes Her Hourglass Figure Into A Tight Ankara Dress / Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.