Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? (8998 Views)

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal / Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by chamotex(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2008
All of the above.

But mostly at the end . . . . . . . . u need to give the food a good closing ceremony
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by oyeleyet(f): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2008
It depends on the number of the meat,if it's more than one for instance two,i will eat one during the meal and the other one after the meal.But if it's one, i will eat it after the meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by tosinadeda: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2008
chamotex:

All of the above.

But mostly at the end . . . . . . . . u need to give the food a good closing ceremony

no be all food dey deserve closing ceremony o!!!!!
all those kain food, i 4 dan chop the meat for opening grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by tkb417(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2008
if i have plenty meat, say 4. the 1st meat will be when the food is 25% gone. same for the remainder
the best is to have at least 4 meats or else na wahala.
gimme one meat and ill eat the meat then leave the food
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by KarmaMod(f): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2008
alajeku tongue
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by tkb417(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2008
same to u grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by KarmaMod(f): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2008
nuh uh. one piece of meat is fine with meĀ  tongue
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Frizy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
Not a rule for me. But eating meat afterward is more regular.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2008
Berofe, and during, once the meat is all gone then im done too, cheesy
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by queenesthr(f): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
During and after. I hardly eat meat before the meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Fhemmmy: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2009
queenesthr:

During and after. I hardly eat meat before the meal.
TOYOSI20:

Berofe, and during, once the meat is all gone then im done too, cheesy

Na you get the meat, so you can eat it whenever you want. . . . eat your meat jare
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by saintade01(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2009
I stopped eating meat after meal. why? i was reserving a sumptious meat one day when a visitor came and grabbed the meat and ate it. grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
saintade01:

I stopped eating meat after meal. why? i was reserving a sumptious meat one day when a visitor came and grabbed the meat and ate it. grin

that is a good one
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by yjay(f): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2009
hmm, i wld say all of the above, as soon i started eating, a piece has to follow & i always always make sure there's something at the end of the meal otherwise theres really nothing to look forward to cool
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Fhemmmy: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
yjay:

hmm, i wld say all of the above, as soon i started eating, a piece has to follow & i always always make sure there's something at the end of the meal otherwise theres really nothing to look forward to cool

hahahaha so meat is now what you look forward to, one day someone will walk in and eat that thing yuo looking forward to, and you will scream
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by yjay(f): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2009
Fhemmmy:

hahahaha so meat is now what you look forward to, one day someone will walk in and eat that thing yuo looking forward to, and you will scream

yes o! but if the latter happens, wont find it funny at all!!!!!!
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by clemcykul(f): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2009
i eat my meat or any other stuff in the soup after consuming the food itself

should i say that was how my dear mother brought me up

i dare not eat ordinary fish till i finsh my food if not i will attract a slap or knock on my head for that

i grew up to believe that its wrong to eat meat or fish before eating the food proper

na wa o, but even while living on my own i still eat my meat no matter how much they are after the meal grin grin grin

na wa o
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
yjay:

yes o! but if the latter happens, wont find it funny at all!!!!!!

I will love to see that happen, cos i will have to record and post on Youtube grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by eghost247(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2012
loll very funny when u have enough meat am sure you can eat during and after the meal, though most Nigerians grew up with this habit brought by the parents because most kids lost interest in the food after eating the piece of meat
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by aieromon(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2012
I eat meat at the end of a meal and I eat ONLY ONE PIECE.If you put ten pieces of meat in my food,you will meet nine pieces when you come to clear the plate grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by vb0mb(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2012
As for me i eat fish last even self I de drink water after I eat finish.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2012
As a matter of fact, when I was much younger, I finished the meat before touching the food which I obviously end up wasting. But right now, depending on how big my meat is, I take just a tiny bite before consuming the food, and most of it during the meal, and finally eat the last bit with the last of the meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Jessdarl(f): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2013
I prefer eating my meat after eating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Best Food Combination? / Bitter Leaf Soup / Recipe For Peppersoup. . . .thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.