Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? (8996 Views)

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal / Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by ladex142(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2006
grin grin For me, it depends on which is sweeter; the meat or the food. If the food is sweeter, i'll make sure i eat the meat finish before i end up finishing the food grin and it doesn't matter if i eat the meat at the beginning of the food or and the 5th spoon to go or at the 5th OKELE to go grin. Why am i doing this, well, the reason is silly, it's because i want the sweet taste of the food to still be fresh in my mouth, or shall i say in my memory, infact i don't know how to explain it but you guys sha get d idea. And the same process goes for the meat being sweeter than the food. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by okwanuzo3(f): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2006
before and during, after only is the stingy man's way (my opinion)
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Wumine(f): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2006
During and After
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Wandungu(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2006
grin Yeah, what's the naija thing of eating the meat last? I used to as a child but now I need a plate full of meat to be able to eat any meal and I eat the meat during the meal. After the second mouth full to be precise!
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by rezzy: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2006
I eat mine during my meal
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by OgaMadam(f): 5:24am On Jan 03, 2007
I eat mine last.  this way i can really feel i have something to look forward to.  And savour it slowllly at the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I eat my meat after my meal.Nothing special about it,just out of habit because if I eat it before or during the meal,the food loses its appeal to me.

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://snazzydabomb..com/

Snazzy you right,

But did you know us women are like a plate of food with meat to men.  Let him eat the meat first and his out that door.

Save the meat for last yall and keep that door shut!
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by chiomiski(f): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2007
if i may say 4 real i eat both with my meal ad my meat together.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by mukina2: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2007
i eat it anytime , ,before,during and after . .depends on the appetite grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by lolabaloo(f): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2007
as long as there is meat in my food, anything goes
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by LadyT(f): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2007
I dont always eat meat sometimes I prefer not too out of habit. My mother was from a poor family they didnt often eat meat. So she bought us up that way that sometimes there is meat other times there isnt. But at all times we must be content or else Iya Titi has a dirty slap waiting for you!
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by segedoo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2007
ha ha!

i see the meat as my price for eating the meal, whatever it is.

i feel kinda weird when i see people eating both together or worse still finishing their meat first.

i love eating meat
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by spoilt(f): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2007
as children we were told to eat our pieces of meat last. children that ate their pieces of meat first were supposed to grow up to steal. i guess the meat is the climax of the whole show. you have to suffer first before you can enjoy.
now im grown and i do what i please so i eat my meat first, in between and last. its awesome!
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by OmoEko1(f): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2007
i eat my meat before, during and after meal wink wink wink
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by chiogo(f): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2007
I eat my meat before, durind and after a meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by bandb1: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2007
well i eat my meat after my meal its just an habit i formed.because i know when i was much younger the first thing i ate was my meat leaving my food scanty and if someone should work in they would think i was served food without meat so some how i was stopped i kind of grew up with it sha  grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by needeeg(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2007
well, mostly at end but even prepair any spon sef grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Sexyabby(f): 3:48am On Apr 20, 2007
Before, during and after meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by soulpatrol(f): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2007
i think eating meat after the meal, has been something our mothers have conditioned us to do over time. its a cultural thing. some people outgrow it and others dont. i eat my meat before and during my meal. i have grown ass freinds that still eat their meat last. it annoyes me to death, but i guess some people just can't get over it. grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by soulpatrol(f): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2007
remember how when your mum cooks stew, the kids get specific parts of the beef or chicken, like we get the legs, wing, innards etc and the dad and mum get the correct parts - drumstick, breat etc.  cool ahhh, thank the lawd those days have gone for me. i'm all grown now and can eat whatever part i wish! funny enough, when my mum sees me eating 2 pieces of meat at the same time now, she still complains that its too much! shocked imagine! a grown ass woman like me! grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Hugoboi(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2007
LOL!!
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by funyin(f): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2007
we are not allowed to eat meat before, during meal in my house so it has to be after meal.same with my cousins.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by slimmy24(f): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2007
It all depends on my mood.

i eat d meat when i feel like it after all its mine, abi
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2008
I eat my meat first, cos after preparing the food,

I would have lost my appetite.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
it depends on the quality and taste of the food
If the food isn't that Good, I start with the meat
and if it's the other way round, grin grin it goes
last
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by jellyface(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2008
anytime undecided
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by honeric01(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2008
We ate together when I was younger, my mom sometimes put 2 meat for 7 children sometimes so it was hard for anyone to eat the meat first, then the number of children increased and everyone started eating alone. I never for once liked meat but now that I am grown, I eat meat once in a while and it can be in between or last. I prefer seeing my fish in the food for the latter part of consumption.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by PG: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
Haba!! where i my to start? can i say Yes or No? for "before, during $ after meal" well personally i we said condition varies as it be. but most people take their meat during meal while others took it after meal.only few people take their meat before meal. those who do like this think twice;to consumers along or may be somebody may come. that is why they take it before. my own account is during meal or sometimes before meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by mohawkchic(f): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2008
~Its always been During the meal for me!! Never Before or After!! Am Not really crazy about meat,so if there's Fried Fish/Chicken & Meat w/ the meal,i'll rather eat the fish/Chicken During the meal & Dont eat the meat at all!
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Aladunni(f): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
before (to wet the appetite)

after (to wash it down as the food may not be delicious a times, but there is no way meat wont be) tongue
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2008
i eat before, during and after , becos i dont eat ones, i eat twice every meal grin grin grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by geolabious(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2008
[size=13pt]I HATE MEAT[/size]
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by otikpoko(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
I eat meat during and after a meal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Nutritious Breakfast Ideas Here. / What's Your Best Food Combination? / Bitter Leaf Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.