Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike (2176 Views)

Election Postponement Won’t Stop Apc’s Victory, Says Egbeyemi / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) / God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2017
k
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by gabinogem(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2017
dosk:

ME
Need a reason?,
They are full of mistakes and errors but the president and vice president are Sincere and less( or not) corrupt.... and this factor is most important than any story any politrikcian wants to tell me,
Or better Still name one politician than is Cleaner than PMB and I will give you 1k airtime

You Keep Amusing Me... A Clean PMB That Has No Sense Of Direction. He Failed In The Past & He Still Fails Currently. Total Abysmal Failure cheesy
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by Victorjohnbenso: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2017
Wike is right 2019 belong to PDP NOTING will stop PDP from taking power in 2019 yes we can do it
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by dosk: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

haa.
recession is world wide and no economist of world or any country even developed one had ever manage above it.
better be in recession than to be in the hand of PDP looting party!
economic recession is an economic re-shaping
if you Know.

Most people speak and think( if at all they do) along sentimental lines. American has had 47 recessions. Venezuela is in deep shit, Angola is wailing, but we are triving like it or not.. if PDP won. Who would have stopped Dasuki, DA Madueke, Chief of air staff, ffk, NIA, NNPC 320 accts, immigration, subsidy from 400biLlion in 2010 to 2trillion in 2012, IGR from 60billion to 23billion, 27 states Un able to pay salaries, over 50 billion monthly to ghost Workers,
Bros I don Taya but God forbid PDP
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by dosk: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2017
gabinogem:
You Keep Amusing Me... A Clean PMB That Has No Sense Of Direction. He Failed In The Past & He Still Fails Currently. Total Abysmal Failure cheesy

You Don't know shit, we all know IBB destroyed Nigeria. And PMB tried to stop them. Don't be decieved by the stories you Hear. You are among the few tha. Belive the lies spread about PMB every one is this World see PMB as the most Sincere president in Nigerian History except nigeriaans of Course AU appointed him Head of Africa's fight against Corruption, UN is Delisting Nigeria from the most corrupt country in the World. Do you think you can fool the World. Compare him to all living presidents! He is the poorest. We live on Oil and he is the only one that built refinaries. Obviously our parent know the truth that's why they Voted him to power against all Odd
So if u are among the deceived.... na u Sabi, just name one president that is better in VIRTUE
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by dosk: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2017
gabinogem:

You Don't know shit, we all know IBB destroyed Nigeria. And PMB tried to stop them. Don't be decieved by the stories you Hear. You are among the few tha. Belive the lies spread about PMB every one is this World see PMB as the most Sincere president in Nigerian History except nigeriaans of Course AU appointed him Head of Africa's fight against Corruption, UN is Delisting Nigeria from the most corrupt country in the World. Do you think you can fool the World. Compare him to all living presidents! He is the poorest. We live on Oil and he is the only one that built refinaries. Obviously our parent know the truth that's why they Voted him to power against all Odd
So if u are among the deceived.... na u Sabi, just name one president that is better in VIRTUE
Abe g ignor any mistakes..m I dey hurry
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by moninuola65: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2017
dosk:

Most people speak and think( if at all they do) along sentimental lines. American has had 47 recessions. Venezuela is in deep shit, Angola is wailing, but we are triving like it or not.. if PDP won. Who would have stopped Dasuki, DA Madueke, Chief of air staff, ffk, NIA, NNPC 320 accts, immigration, subsidy from 400biLlion in 2010 to 2trillion in 2012, IGR from 60billion to 23billion, 27 states Un able to pay salaries, over 50 billion monthly to ghost Workers,
Bros I don Taya but God forbid PDP
single treasury account!
God bless you
for this remark!
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by moninuola65: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2017
gabinogem:
Lol cheesy The Last I Checked, More than Half Of APC Members Were Once PDP Members.... Who Is Now Fooling Who? cheesy
but you should had known same thing happen to Republican and ...... in America!
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by gabinogem(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2017
dosk:

Abe g ignor any mistakes..m I dey hurry
Is It His "Honesty" Or His "Poverty" Nigerians Should Live On?.... I Bet Your Parents Will Never Repeat The same Mistake Again. cheesy
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by gabinogem(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

but you should had known same thing happen to Republican and ...... in America!
In As Much As I Know That Nigeria's Politics Is Scrappy, APC Administration Is The Worst So Far cheesy
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by moninuola65: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
gabinogem:
In As Much As I Know That Nigeria's Politics Is Scrappy, APC Administration Is The Worst So Far cheesy
yah
because you pdp had abandoned the slogan of pdp power!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by gabinogem(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
moninuola65:

yah
because you pdp had abandoned the slogan of pdp power!
Yeah... & Now It Is APC Failure cheesy
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by moninuola65: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
gabinogem:
Yeah... & Now It Is APC Failure cheesy
thanks
I can continue promote pdp looting party.
sorry for my cut short but enn....
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by dosk: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
gabinogem:
Is It His "Honesty" Or His "Poverty" Nigerians Should Live On?.... I Bet Your Parents Will Never Repeat The same Mistake Again. cheesy

I can't exchange words with you O my brother believe what you want but I say Again. Without sincerity of purpose and political will and fear of God nigeria will never Be better. I will Vote PMB again and pray they correct there mistakes. All is take for this country to be RUINED FINALLY is ONE more president or Vice that is Corrupt. Unless Adeboye or Oyedepo want to contest it is PMB till 2023
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by gabinogem(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
dosk:

I can't exchange words with you O my brother believe what you want but I say Again. Without sincerity of purpose and political will and fear of God nigeria will never Be better. I will Vote PMB again and pray they correct there mistakes. All is take for this country to be RUINED FINALLY is ONE more president or Vice that is Corrupt. Unless Adeboye or Oyedepo want to contest it is PMB till 2023
Dawan Na Your Headache. I Am 100% Certain That A Mistake Called PMB Will Not Rule This Country Again.
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by dosk: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2017
gabinogem:
Dawan Na Your Headache. I Am 100% Certain That A Mistake Called PMB Will Not Rule This Country Again.

Can u bet on that
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by gabinogem(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2017
dosk:

Can u bet on that
Definitely, I can.
Re: Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike by Dayoade92(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2017
AN ODE TO DISTRACTION (Full video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66tUfC-k_iY

The story of five youths who decided to make a journey to a beautiful city where all things have been rumoured to be made with gold

BUT

Hades will lure
Heaven will implore
A path they will follow
To bliss or a dreadful hollow
A question here is begging
Where are they heading?

Find out in this short movie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is To Visit Nigeria For Biafra Talk - Channels TV / Sowore Massively Received As He Declares Presidential Bid To His Village People / Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.