Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark (2173 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by sarrki(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Whatever we are with him!!!

He’s our adopted son

3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by mightyhazell: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by philcz(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy You will locate and give him the tribal mark in person at Daura come 2019

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by diebuhari1: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yoruba Muslims and their mentality

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by sarrki(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Enemies of the nation can go to any length

We the progressives too are also ready to follow that path of honor

We are patriots

They are Enemies of the state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by madridguy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by aminu790(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by sarrki(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Eid Mubarak bro

N to all nairalanders and the loved ones

To the Muslim faithful across the globe

We are not fanatics

We love everyone

Coz God said in Jeremiah 32:27

“ Behold I am God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me to do?”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by BUHARImyDOG: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
sarrki:

We are patriots

sarrki:

We are patriots

sarrki:

We are patriots

sherap lover of nation

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by sarrki(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
[b][/b]

sherap lover of nation

I am a patriot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by madridguy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Same to you bro. May we witness more of it in good state of mind and Iman.

sarrki:

Eid Mubarak bro

N to all nairalanders and the loved ones

To the Muslim faithful across the globe

We are not fanatics

We love everyone

Coz God said in Jeremiah 32:27

“ Behold I am God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me to do?”

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by CodeTemplar: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Insecure Aboki OP looking to make up for lost middle belt votes by courting the Yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by Perfecttouch(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
sarrki:
Whatever we are with him!!!

He’s our adopted son
toor one prophet says,
where am going i dont know but pray that wherever i go that ike ati ola should follow me
and
another messiah said
i am the way ,the truth and the life,i have come to take away your sin and prepare a place for you in heaven.
now one knows who he is and where he is going and the other doesnt
choose wisely。
Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No b small...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
Blood of Jeremiah! shocked
Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by decatalyst(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
Buhari May go down as one of the most ridiculed president in the history of Nigeria, especially on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
abeg yoruba na yoruba
nothing like yoruba Muslim or yoruba Christian
that rubbish should stop.
Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by HiddenShadow: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:
abeg yoruba na yoruba
nothing like yoruba Muslim or yoruba Christian
that rubbish should stop.
Not True
Yoruba Christians and Muslims don't reason alike.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by sarrki(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Not True

Are you omoluabi ?

If not shut up
Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Not True

I don't agree
yoruba is yoruba....their action is collectively theirs......
Let those that can reason influence those that has deficit in reasoning.......

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by Flashh: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Does 'hillarious' has another meaning?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by anibi9674: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
so buhari is now a sophisticated mo ron. idonblivt.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by BAILMONEY: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims and their mentality
YOU MEAN IMAM SARRKIgrin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by SoNature(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
philcz:
cheesy You will locate and give him the tribal mark in person at Daura come 2019

I can bet that Buhari isn't losing this election
Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by anibi9674: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
so buhari is now a sophisticated slowpoke. idonblivt.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by sarrki(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
SoNature:

Too sure
Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by philcz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
SoNature:

Go stake at bet9ja then.
Re: Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark by sarrki(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
philcz:
Go stake at bet9ja then.

That number sure even anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Pothole In Cross River That Shows Nigeria Map / FAKE CERTIFICATE: My Resignation Will Mean A Lot To Nigerians - Kemi Adeosun / Just In: Mask Policemen Dumps Sen. Dino Melaye On Roadside [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.