Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (55105 Views)

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by ellovee(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2017
CastedDude:
These cultists were gunned down yesterday with their charms tied to their waist and legs. They were killed by Joint Task Force in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers State. The most dreaded leader of GREENLANDERS CULT GANG also known as ASAWANA, Vincent, Chyfoo Chijioke and Ejebide finally met their Waterloo. Their charms could not save them this time from the superior fire power of the gallant Nigerian soldiers...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/greenlanders-cult-gang-killed-in-rivers-state.html
Plz verify ur information b4 dishing it out to the public. Vincent, Chyfoo, Chijioke and Ejebide is the name of one person. His name is Chijioke Vincent Ejebide (aka Chyfoo), he isn't among the persons killed. He is a former CSO to the immediate past CTC Chairman of the council presently working with PDP state chairman.

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Bimpe29: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2017
What a nasty end for them? A sorrowful lives they had...
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by quiverfull(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by timilehin007(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2017
may their souls be restless in hell
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by frikpus: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2017
crime does not pay yet people choose to commit it.

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by ellovee(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Oladipo1166:
people from that region doing what dy knw best, that is what they are good at.
Point of correction, that isn't what we know how to do best. Those are misguided individuals trying to rob us of our peace and safety.
But finally, the hunter is been hunted.

2 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Kobicove(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2017
You can't mention Rivers State without mentioning cult war these days... sad
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Franzinni: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2017
Did they die? ..I told this boy to buy the full package which includes

Pistol bullet local or international
Shot gun
Ak47
Ak74
Grennade
Cutlass
bomber jet and even
Nuclear bombs
All for 2 million only but they said they wanted the started kit that will deflect only

Stone
Slap
And
Local pistol.....

See them now ...
I will not do jazz for this kind people again!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by ALAYORMII: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2017
dapyd1:
So, when they tell us this guys are suspected cultists, you guys commend them. They didn't tell us if they faced them with guns or not. They didn't tell us they were so sure there is no case of mistaken identity. Because they put cultists you take then at their word.

When the same security forces start harassing you and your loved ones. When they term one of your loved ones a cultist and gun them down. You will run to twitter and nairaland and be ranting and cursing.

Am I saying those guys are not cultists? Am I saying they didn't get what was coming to them? No.

All. I'm saying is that we've passed the era of security forces gunning people down everywhere.

There's a Yoruba adage which says

"Sanbe sun faapo Rori, Iwa Omo ni mu Omo se Okigbe"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by patola080(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2017
Useless souls in d day u will c dem ,dia voice will go up we want BIafra at night u c dem killing souls dat do ntin to dem dis is good for dem

2 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Adeoba10(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
iamchybs:

A fool's wisdom
You don't need that Bro... If u don't agree with my comment, nobody will sue will if u scroll by...
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by DonaldJTrump: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
CastedDude:
These cultists were gunned down yesterday with their charms tied to their waist and legs. They were killed by Joint Task Force in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers State. The most dreaded leader of GREENLANDERS CULT GANG also known as ASAWANA, Vincent, Chyfoo Chijioke and Ejebide finally met their Waterloo. Their charms could not save them this time from the superior fire power of the gallant Nigerian soldiers...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/greenlanders-cult-gang-killed-in-rivers-state.html

another killing by Nigerian army and tagged them cult. look at these boys, look at how fresh and shining they are. do they look hungry like baddoo in Ogun state. I am taking this pic to twitter to go and show the world how unsafe Nigeria is for its citizens. human right , killing and maiming the christian part of Nigeria. Muslim terrorist are there in the north going freely. amnesty international.

3 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
What sort of ammunition do they use that strips corpses of their clothing?

3 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Cloudrise: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

If you are into cultism use your head...99% intelligence 1% ruggedity ....

Some bastards go dey show themselves embarassed
So what message are you trying to pass?
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by pro2010: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Adeoba10:
Thats the real definition of "FOR WHERE YOUR OWN END, NA FROM THERE ANOTHER PERSON START" Only d wise can decode that.

There is nothing like odeshi, forget talk..its all a scam

2 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kobicove:
You can't mention Rivers State without mentioning cult war these days... sad
Just as you can't mention Lagos State without Badoo activities and rituals.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by KcAngel(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
RUN COME TO JESUS.....SAY NO TO CULTISM

1 Like

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
maxiuc:
Rivers and Cultism

That was how I rejected admission into uniport back in 2009

I can't stand Cultism

Yuck

Wasted efforts

Good decision.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Lowkey1601: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
He who lives by the sword must surely die by the sword.... Go face your judgement in the afterlife...
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
I don't pity them cultist when they die. Only a foolish boy joins cultism.

Nice job by the JTF.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Tedassie(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
rheether:

Yes, their soul have already escaped this hell called Nigeria.
Hell 2 is the next level for them.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by teflonjake(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

If you are into cultism use your head...99% intelligence 1% ruggedity ....

Some bastards go dey show themselves embarassed

Though I loathe cultism with a passion, your posts seems to make sense.

Before the wolves pack comes at me, remember a lot of prominent figures have been revealed to be cultists, but they survived due the the quote above.

2 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by felixomor: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Were these people exchanging fire with the soldiers?
Nobody really knows the circumstances of some of these killings.

This is not how proper justice should be done.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by KevinDein: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
dapyd1:
So, when they tell us this guys are suspected cultists, you guys commend them. They didn't tell us if they faced them with guns or not. They didn't tell us they were so sure there is no case of mistaken identity. Because they put cultists you take then at their word.

When the same security forces start harassing you and your loved ones. When they term one of your loved ones a cultist and gun them down. You will run to twitter and nairaland and be ranting and cursing.

Am I saying those guys are not cultists? Am I saying they didn't get what was coming to them? No.

All. I'm saying is that we've passed the era of security forces gunning people down everywhere.
There is literally no pleasing some of you.

3 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Who still wears pant?

2 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Tapout(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't pity them cultist when they die. Only a foolish[b] boy[/b] joins cultism.

Nice job by the JTF.

see this teenager, who told you it's only boys that join cult undecided

1 Like

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by nnokwa042(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
toluzealous:
kill them all
but u as afonja Muslim don't even care to know where is kabiru sokoto see ur mouth kill them all,tell me who is not a terrorist in the north ?
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Amberon11: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Badoo guys are from where? Receive sense!
Oladipo1166:
people from that region doing what dy knw best, that is what they are good at.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tapout:

see this teenager, who told you it's only boys that join cult undecided

From their comments you will know them.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by chimchim1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
The names quoted there are known cultists
dapyd1:

3 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
I like this one shaa.

Make em go that side go ask satan WHO GOES YOU?

Thats how they always end.

But more idiots will still be joining them so they could get killed.

Even the charms couldnt protect them.

Satan don play them wayo grin grin grin
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Tapout(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
From their comments you will know them.

Not surprised, I was expecting u to say something stale and u did. Don't worry u will come across them (female cultists) in college (uni).... that would be after passing weac and jamb wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos / Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) / I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.