Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (55101 Views)

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by DrManhattan: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tapout:

see this teenager, who told you it's only boys that join cult undecided

i just tire for that post, maybe she still dey secondary school. Probably junior secondary grin
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tapout:

Not surprised, I was expecting u to say something stale and u did. Don't worry u will come across them (female cultists) in college (uni).... that would be after passing weac and jamb wink
Coming from you that didn't make it to 200 in Jamb?. grin

Go play with your fellow cultist.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Tapout(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
DrManhattan:

i just tire for that post, maybe she still dey secondary school.Probably junior secondary grin

it's very possible.... Her ignorance is legendary

1 Like

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Adeoba10(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
pro2010:

There is nothing like odeshi, forget talk..its all a scam
Aiit....
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by brightnelly(f): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
See OMOKU boys gradually going into EXTINCTION
I weep for their parents and family cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by vascey(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
KevinDein:

There is literally no pleasing some of you.

My brother you have to place a premium on human life.
Yes cultism is bad but our criminal code only punishes actual crime e.g. armed robbery, murder etc.
Some military guys have killed these ones and claimed they are cultists. Who will speak for them? Is that all they did? Does being a cultist warrant "shoot on sight"?
We have to consider all these things. Above all we have to place value on life. The right thing to do is to apprehend them and prosecute them for any known crime they have committed. After all cultists in Nigeria can be likened to Neo-Nazi members or KKK members in US. As long as they have not committed any crime, they are free to gather.
This wanton killing by our military and police men has to stop.

3 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by akigbemaru: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
CastedDude:
These cultists were gunned down yesterday with their charms tied to their waist and legs. They were killed by Joint Task Force in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers State. The most dreaded leader of GREENLANDERS CULT GANG also known as ASAWANA, Vincent, Chyfoo Chijioke and Ejebide finally met their Waterloo. Their charms could not save them this time from the superior fire power of the gallant Nigerian soldiers...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/greenlanders-cult-gang-killed-in-rivers-state.html

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why blackout the nyansh section nah? Abi bullet push shit comot ni?

1 Like

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by greatman247(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
DONFRANSKID:
Go and form bad gang in hell devil is waiting for u

grin
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by airlord2020: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by jamesbridget13(f): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
dapyd1:
So, when they tell us this guys are suspected cultists, you guys commend them. They didn't tell us if they faced them with guns or not. They didn't tell us they were so sure there is no case of mistaken identity. Because they put cultists you take then at their word.

When the same security forces start harassing you and your loved ones. When they term one of your loved ones a cultist and gun them down. You will run to twitter and nairaland and be ranting and cursing.

Am I saying those guys are not cultists? Am I saying they didn't get what was coming to them? No.

All. I'm saying is that we've passed the era of security forces gunning people down everywhere.
if u re around d area n see what these cultists are doing, u won't be saying this. You will just start thanking God for it is a good news to we that live in the area

7 Likes

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by webbro007(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
ruggedity na d name, loyalty na d business, intelligence na for survival,only d wisest survives confraternity,99.1,I dough my bonnet to all obembe warriors,if u attacked my quote, buhari pants will fall on u.

1 Like

Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by sunepapi14: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wonder what these guys see in cultism.....
Useless quest for power and supremacy.....
See lives being wasted.... Rot in Hell mumus
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by cytell56: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
CastedDude:
These cultists were gunned down yesterday with their charms tied to their waist and legs. They were killed by Joint Task Force in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers State. The most dreaded leader of GREENLANDERS CULT GANG also known as ASAWANA, Vincent, Chyfoo Chijioke and Ejebide finally met their Waterloo. Their charms could not save them this time from the superior fire power of the gallant Nigerian soldiers...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/greenlanders-cult-gang-killed-in-rivers-state.html

IPOB's & cultism!!!

Wasted lives.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Myself2(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Franky826:
undecided

And they died on green land too..

What a sarcastic coincidence

I see the pun .........
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Native doctor don chop dere money. rip to them. kudos to the uniform men
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by AuroraB(f): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
BroZuma:
What sort of ammunition do they use that strips corpses of their clothing?
Obviously, the sadistic, frustrated men in black lipsrsealed
They were forcing the trouser off of the 2nd corpse
Won o le jomi loju rara undecided
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
maxiuc:
Rivers and Cultism
That was how I rejected admission into uniport back in 2009
I can't stand Cultism
Yuck
Wasted efforts
you probably had another option then
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by gbishman: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
What a wasted life, what a pity.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
CastedDude:

Serious opportunity for Boko-Haram Babalawos
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Their charms obviously didn't save them grin grin grin
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by mamachizzy(f): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
wetin commot their clothes?
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Charly68: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
The devil fooled them to hell...those who put their trust in black magic don't die well I tell you..they killed & maimed until God couldn't tolerate them anymore
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Zeze06(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
They should live a quiet life...and enjoy their brotherhood without disturbing the peace

Cloudrise:

So what message are you trying to pass?
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Venymen(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Adeoba10:
Thats the real definition of "FOR WHERE YOUR OWN END, NA FROM THERE ANOTHER PERSON START" Only d wise can decode that.
u be good bad guy
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by buffalowings: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Who in this age believes in juju cheesy
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by fitprince: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
greenlanders die on greengrass? embarassed i pity their mama. i always pity mothers when things like this happen cry
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Redhot111(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
fitprince:
greenlanders die on greengrass? embarassed i pity their mama. i always pity mothers when things like this happen cry

U no need to too pity their mama. Cos for majority of them, their mama don give up on them long ago. As in she don wash hand comot for their body since them don dey do. Do the old woman don see herself as person wey no get such pikin B4.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by bigfather(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
CastedDude:

Say NO TO CULTISM ! CRIME nor PAY !
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by highness25(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
highness25:
this one happen near my village oh. Just a minute drive. These people were armed by politicians and they decided to use the weapons to terrorize innocent people all in the name of cult. E don hot for our area be that... Every night I de hear gbum like say na grenade dem de use operate... Chai my beautiful ONELGA. This LGA na war zone now. ASUU abeg call off this strike lemme leave oh
but on a second thought, I heard they were not killed by the military, he was killed by a rival cult
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by alcuin(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
vascey:

My brother you have to place a premium on human life.
Yes cultism is bad but our criminal code only punishes actual crime e.g. armed robbery, murder etc.
Some military guys have killed these ones and claimed they are cultists. Who will speak for them? Is that all they did? Does being a cultist warrant "shoot on sight"?
We have to consider all these things. Above all we have to place value on life. The right thing to do is to apprehend them and prosecute them for any known crime they have committed. After all cultists in Nigeria can be likened to Neo-Nazi members or KKK members in US. As long as they have not committed any crime, they are free to gather.
This wanton killing by our military and police men has to stop.

You are the only sensible person in this thread.

Just because they are tagged "cultists" doesn't make them one. Even if they were, the laws of the land does not say they should be shot at sight.

The people cheering the soldiers have not experienced military highhandedness before.

We are country governed by laws. But what we see everyday is barbarity akin to the jungles.
Re: Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos by Wiseoldman: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
alcuin:

You are the only sensible person in this thread.

Just because they are tagged "cultists" doesn't make them one. Even if they were, the laws of the land does not say they should be shot at sight.

The people cheering the soldiers have not experienced military highhandedness before.

We are country governed by laws. But what we see everyday is barbarity akin to the jungles.

In every country in the world, when a person shots at a security personnel they can be shot and killed...that's the law. Its simple, its called rules of engagement in the US or fire for fire in NAIJA. Kudos to the security officers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / 'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos / Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.