Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram (38110 Views)

US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram / FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by uchediego(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
And hunger still de!!

1 Like

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by beejay247: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
Can't we buy 12 Lockheed Martin / Boeing F-22 Raptor .... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by Charly68: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is one of the reasons why I support Mr President,I know he would develop our military capacity..unlike those who got billions of dollars loan for war purpose to distribute round the country for political patronage ..yet have no apology for their misadventure.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by shamecurls(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
fratermathy:
I thought IPOB youths said this was impossible.? They said Donald Trump, the Otagburuagu of Biafra, can't sell weapons to Nigeria as punishment for the army's "unjust killing of IPOB protesters".

Well... It seems to me that Trump has turned his back on them even after they voted massively for him in Aba and Nnewi.

grin grin grin

Dont mind sore losers

Denied by Israel, United States and Russia.

They did be affiliating with Saudi Arabia in no time.

8 Likes

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by nnokwa042(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
heendrix:
So this ipob/kanu charm nor work grin
Lol me ah know D. trump will not give a bleep about their agitation grin
imagine what northern Nigeria re causing us 181 billion to fight boko haram from north all from oil money ,gwaaad why pls merge North with chad and Mali or Sudan ,

1 Like

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by kindnyce(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Some people will not happy about this news.

1 Like

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by fratermathy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
shamecurls:

grin grin grin

Dont mind sore losers

Denied by Israel, United States and Russia.

They did be affiliating with Saudi Arabia in no time.

They still have hope in Iraq. After all, there is only a little difference between them and Iraqis in terms of fundamentalism and extremism.
Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by somez(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Who go come remain? undecided
Homeboiy:
As dasuki take corner the other one

The person in charge now will still corner am

them.corner foods meant for IDP e come be this one
Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by mutbas: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
U.S plan to rape Nigeria, Nigerian's don't sleeping ooo
Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by Mekanus(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
I just pity the IDP's, another weapons to be MISTAKENLY used on them.

1 Like

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by tydi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ipob be ready, we are bringing the war to ur doorstep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by Naziridamos: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
coolcharm:

Shekau right now: shocked shocked embarassed cry cry

Namdi Kanu & IPOB right now: cry undecided cry

Odudwa right now: angry cool

Arewa youths & Fulani Herdsmen right now: grin cheesy

Dear Nigerian Air force, when you eventually take delivery, remember to bomb responsibly.

Does it stop Biafra
Unity beggars tongue

1 Like

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
sammyj:
Hope the Nigerian military use them judiciously and not allow corruption to consume them. Anyways we are watching in 3D image!!! cool

Buratai got more weapons even when ipob is taking him to court in same United States...irony of BiafraBushBoy

Ipob be like : mehn that Trump guy deh fuckup

2 Likes

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by EmekaBlue(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Instead of using this kinda money to solve problems like electricity,create jobs e.t.c....They r busy buying USA dump products and idiots rejoicing saying use against ipob. Nonsense.Sense fall on all of una

4 Likes

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by lordsharks(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nice of them
Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by joenor(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
is okay, Nice one.. I hope it's not a fairly use ooo
Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by Oladipo1166(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
The headline suppose to be *"FG planned to buy warplanes to fight Iporks."*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by nothernstar: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
And we are happy spending such amount to killing ourselves rather than injecting it into the economy to appease all worrying factions. Meanwhile the us will be umpire of the war. Clapping and rejoicing cos they have more weapons to sell. At the end, they still send welfare packages as if they are helping us. Africa! When shall we learn. Black man, black sense black idea.

2 Likes

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by ihatesycophant(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
During the last administration, USA was blunt of not selling any military ware to Nigeria because of ineptitude of the former leader. Even when they wanted to buy in black market, they still went in a wrong way and ferried over $15M to South Africa. I don't even know if South Africa have returned the money to Nigerian treasury?
Thank God for the bilateral improvement so far. Our image almost gone down the drain but Buhari came to redeem it.
Another to the issue. All terrorists in the country should relocate asap before our military lay hands on these wares. I wish terrorists bad days ahead.

1 Like

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Shikau right now embarassed embarassed embarassed thinking on how to flee sambisa grin

1 Like

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by nextstep(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
I like these guys sha... selling used warplanes to fight the people who they (indirectly) sold guns to (abi BH dey make guns and grenades)? Remember all the ransom BH used to collect from foreign governments?

Also indirectly telling those Biafra agitators which side they will support. Just in case kasala bust, the weapons have already been sold, so nobody can accuse them of taking sides wink

Smart people, these oyinbos

2 Likes

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by coolcharm(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Naziridamos:

Does it stop Biafra
Unity beggars tongue

Wait until the aircrafts begin to rain bullets on your parade. Na so so mouth una get

2 Likes

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by nextstep(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
coolcharm:

Shekau right now: shocked shocked embarassed cry cry

Namdi Kanu & IPOB right now: cry undecided cry

Odudwa right now: angry cool

Arewa youths & Fulani Herdsmen right now: grin cheesy

Dear Nigerian Air force, when you eventually take delivery, remember to bomb responsibly.

I think you captured the mood of these groups very well... grin

3 Likes

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by tydi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
magoo10:

ipob are not a terrorist group like boko haram that have taken lives,the world is aware that ipob have never taken a life and still remain one of the most peacefully secession group over the world,same cannot be said of boko haram

And you called boko haram a secessionate group

boko harams are primary terrorists

while ipob still coming up at the trade are ÷ secondary terrorist.
Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by coolcharm(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
nextstep:

I think you captured the mood of these groups very well... grin

cool

1 Like

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by blackbeau1(f): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
After all the money they are about spending, I hope and pray it's successful.
Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by PStacks(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
I have never seen that chief of Air Staff smile one single day.

Abubakar Sadique has been empowered to deliver on his number one mandate to Nigeria thru the Nigerian Armed Forces..

long may you reign Ogbuagu Muhammadu Okechukeu Buhari...

pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep, hin sef no go near mattress

1 Like

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by jinxet2000: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
People are happy that FG spent 181B in buying equipment to kill people. When this money can be used to spur the economy into production.
Think of what 181 Billion will do for Nigeria.
Instead of spending this kind of money to squash people, call them on the table and dialogue with them. You will find out that you a=only bought drinks and snacks, and yet you will get positive results.
The reason dialogues do not work in Nigeria is because the motivation is to silent the people and allow government to continue with their usual practice. If the objectives is to create a positive result that will calm the people, it will definitely produce good results.
FG stop wasting money and sending the country into deep debt they cannot pay.

3 Likes

Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by suwalee(f): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
geunik:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/08/29/boko-haram-us-finally-sells-n181bn-warplanes-weapons-nigeria/amp/
what the dumbass Obama couldn't do isn't is the same u.s that refused Nigeria weapons are the ones changing it....I'm beginning to suspect obama....comman beat me I'm in my house
Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by PStacks(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
My only fear now is that Nigeria is now set to be experimental ground for war in Africa..
Re: US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram by Guyman02: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
That Tucano is an expensive junk, there are far more cheaper aircrafts like SU 25 that has been used to take out ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

Many western analysts have claimed that the deal is a rip off of Nigeria as the same version of prop jet was sold to Turkey for $21m recently.

The purchase of the 12 Tucanos is corruption by the FG

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-year-old Girl Raped By Three Men In Yola, Adamawa State / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York / Frank Tony Igboka Killer, 'Transformer' Chigbo Anyaegbu, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.