Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) (33667 Views)

Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow / Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Final blast before marriage...
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by ladykolly(f): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
fidalgo19:
I thought your engaged. Why are you turning yourself to bachelor again.
does been engaged nw make him a married man?
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by Pastis: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
"[color=#006600]BlackDBagba post=59933279]
Some other people have also been there and done that. You don't see them posting it on the internet.

Nigerian yeyebrites"[/col

Bros, you dey vex say Banky go flex him friends. If I get money, I go do pass am. No kill urself for nothing abeg.
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by Goldfaze1: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
that one just make one girl lord of the ring, letter to the girl pls if he did not fix a wedding date from now till 1st week of next month give his ring back to him.
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by OgbeniSir(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-Z9D1VrKLuZQ/WaTVSrZqy0I/AAAAAAAADcQ/9kr4l-qXD5g2LsJp56JPZ2FRwAVzkf0PQCLcBGAs/s320/w1.jpg[/img]

The RnB singer/actor is currently celebrating his soon-to-end single life with TV host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and his other close friends including Segun and Tunde Demuren in Punta Cana, the eastern most tip of the Dominican Republic.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-GQBdgMV_HGk/WaTVbti51QI/AAAAAAAADcc/YcQmdOgBy6kYdKOpsL3dYXan6wb45FzkACEwYBhgL/s320/w4.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-5oOygqF-bWE/WaTVaqwHVbI/AAAAAAAADcY/8o1uXruAc2QfkMguOHz1t3dt1WXsNOnoQCEwYBhgL/s320/w2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-AZ34vaj-Kxo/WaTVYYFGrSI/AAAAAAAADcU/AwpEltmXabcFlDJmGI4WbMpDD1CZAv5UQCEwYBhgL/s320/w3.jpg[/img]

See more photos below;

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/more-photos-from-bankyws-bachelors-trip.html

Punta Cana my most loved holiday spots. Been there 2x now last time this year for family holidays...
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by heywhytech1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
Trouble sleep they keeps waking him . Why publishing everything about your wedding that may not last . Why can't him do it Dband's way and enjoy the wedding, after they will be blaming bloggers as if we are their problem. Anyway Mr. W is old enough to understands nothing good comes out of published wedding. Old men claiming boys, however we are ready to publish when the trouble you invites starts it work.
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mods are heartless. My first ever FTC was deleted. How can we ever get it right as a country?
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by SmartMugu: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
No comment and it's already on front-page angry
That's why I feel bad for those talented ones that take their time to come up with very informative posts, yet their articles go unnoticed because they're not celebs. "Davido coughed" comes before their article. Weird.
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by Maski87: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ashawo full for that place, hope someone no go carry syphilis come give his girlfriend back home
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by Haddasah(f): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
kafiz1:
haddasah,mi future wiffy
how, when,where,why?
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by Bossman(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Same here. A nice holiday spot indeed...at least one of the best we've been to. Just spent 10 days there with family last month.

OgbeniSir:

Punta Cana my most loved holiday spots. Been there 2x now last time this year for family holidays...
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by wildchild02: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
I need holiday too cry cry

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by horlus(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
samzzycash:
What is a gathering without sexy girls all around..
I won't last 5 minutes on that trip before I return home..

Did you say no girls? My friend It's Dominican republic. This Pic is meant for the media, the real deal is not in the pics don't be fooled. These guy's are all out for a whole more than you can imagine.
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by Abee79(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
undecided

Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
orijintv:

Most of this guys re married men. Girls go surely show but you dont expect this married men to show the girls off.
true
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by luvlymabel: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
samzzycash:
What is a gathering without sexy girls all around..
I won't last 5 minutes on that trip before I return home..
your just funny.........
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by scobaba: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
D girls wey follow them no go appear for any pix.
lai lai.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by chosengocap: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin grin grin ;Maybe these guys dey yansh each other. formidable pairs of five
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by brenister10: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why the whole noise? I hope the marriage is going to last make e no be like all the mumu brities marriage wey dey shele this time
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
If it was some bastard eboes from across the Niger we will not hear word again. They would have been shouting "we are the most successful "
Blind, short-sighted, local and arrogant lots.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by daddysprincess1: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
That's how you do it when you hit the jackpot!
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by kafiz1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Haddasah:
how, when,where,why?
how is wen u accept me,when=d tym considered by yhu,where=at yhur villa,den why=is bcus i wan to marry yhu
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by haywhy59(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
I sight Yoruba demons
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by Ayomicome(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
I tot the guy don marry ni....Pele o
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by Haddasah(f): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
kafiz1:

how is wen u accept me,when=d tym considered by yhu,where=at yhur villa,den why=is bcus i wan to marry yhu
yeye is worrying you
Re: Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) by kafiz1(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2017
Haddasah:
yeye is worrying you
hmmm,yeye ni,feel lyk knowin u more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage / Eniola Badmus' Dog Stolen, Promises N200k Reward To Founder / Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.