Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? (9258 Views)

What My New Girlfriend Does Everyday / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by tosyne2much(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
If I'm having a serious conversation with anyone I put down my phone but once it's not that serious, I'm guilty of what the girl did.
You sef fellow? cheesy

Do you do that to your man or strangers?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by iamharkinwaley: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
dafuq

A time a girl I liked tried that with me I put it to her to suspend that till we're done, not that am boring but coz she's shy and couldn't look me in d eye. So shyness is also part of it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
You sef fellow? cheesy

Do you do that to your man or strangers?
It really has nothing to do with who's involved. I could remember doing that a lot even with my siblings but never when I and mum are talking she would scold you.
For my ex, when I'm at his house and had no idea the guy felt I was chatting with guys not knowing it's NL but he never registered his displeasure with that attitude of mine so I didn't know he hated it. He wasn't boring to be with as some guys are saying but rather the problem was from me 'cause I just loved being online.

When I lost my phone and informed him so he won't feel something happened, he was like "Very good, you're always on social media and Nokia touch light is what you need now". I'm kind of someone who pays attention to detail, I reasoned the comment but felt he assumed the phone was distracting me so when I got a new phone I became conscious of how much I use it around him.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
It really has nothing to do with who's involved. I could remember doing that a lot even with my siblings but never when I and mum are talking she would scold you.
For my ex, when I'm at his house and had no idea the guy felt I was chatting with guys not knowing it's NL but he never registered his displeasure with that attitude of mine so I didn't know he hated it. He wasn't boring to be with as some guys are saying but rather the problem was from me 'cause I just loved being online.

When I lost my phone and informed him so he won't feel something happened, he was like "Very good, you're always on social media and Nokia touch light is what you need now". I'm kind of someone who pays attention to detail, I reasoned the comment but felt he assumed the phone was distracting me so when I got a new phone I became conscious of how much I use it around him.
It's ethically wrong and I like the fact that you feel there's need to give him a little regard. You can even hear guys saying one should never hesitate to initiate a break up cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's ethically wrong and I like the fact that you feel there's need to give him a little regard. You can even hear guys saying one should never hesitate to initiate a break up cheesy
That doesn't call for a break up, lol, going by that the dude would have just broken up with me na. grin You let your spouse know it's wrong more especially when you're having a conversation 'cause there will be moments they'd feel like checking their phones.

What I find funny about some people is that they'd rather tell their friends what their spouses do that they dislike than tell their spouses to reason to and make adjustment.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by tosyne2much(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
kimbraa:
That doesn't call for a break up, lol, going by that the dude would have just broken up with me na. grin You let your spouse know it's wrong more especially when you're having a conversation 'cause there will be moments they'd feel like checking their phones.

What I find funny about some people is that they'd rather tell their friends what their spouses do that they dislike than tell their spouses to reason to and make adjustment.
I think that happens when the lady in question does not take to correction or probably because they want to know their friends views on the matter whether such a thing is normal or not

U get?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by bamisepeters(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is a very good thread

I also want to know how to handle a lady that prioritizes her phone over you
it all depends on what she is using the phone for. If she is a blogger making correct money you sef just have to let her do her thing, in fact you will need to get her more phones to enhance her job the more. If it is just ordinary chat you must make her choose one, either you or the phone, it is either she lose or otherwise, as the man just be prepared for the worst scenario.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by Lalas247(f): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mtcheew
Men I do that a lot ... but I make up for it sha

Op it doesn't mean she is talking to a man .. even online shopping can make me ignore the world let alone my man grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by bamisepeters(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
marvelck:
Imagine you are talking to your girlfriend, and she's busy chatting with someone else (a guy) on her phone. What would you do? And what does her action towards the guy, implies? Cos when a girl start behaving like that towards her guy, then there is a problem somewhere.
Girlfriend abi? I will just stand up and off to my house na, when she is ready ahe should come, she will be punished with... when she come.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
bamisepeters:
it all depends on what she is using the phone for. If she is a blogger making correct money you sef just have to let her do her thing, in fact you will need to get her more phones to enhance her job the more. If it is just ordinary chat you must make her choose one, either you or the phone, it is either she lose or otherwise, as the man just be prepared for the worst scenario.
Nice one bro. Very insightful
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by bamisepeters(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Mtcheew
Men I do that a lot ... but I make up for it sha

Op it doesn't mean she is talking to a man .. even online shopping can make me ignore the world let alone my man grin
yet you proclaim he is more than the world to him, so you have been deceiving him abi... At times, understanding can make someone to be stupid sha.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by Lalas247(f): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
bamisepeters:
yet you proclaim he is more than the world to him, so you have been deceiving him abi... At times, understanding can make someone to be stupid sha.
Ok
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by Crystie(f): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Just let go of her. u re not important to her anymore.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by SamzackD(m): 1:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Sard:

Lots of guys are boring all in d name of acting cool with girls. Also, many girls don't contribute to discussion at times and it'll just look like you're talking to yourself or questioning them.

But I think you muddled up the terms "latter and former". Former should be for being boring and latter for being childish.

you're right,

that's why its good to bring up interesting topics that both of you can contribute on,

or tell a interesting story and at the end ask 'what would you do if you were in my shoes ?'.

stuffs like that would get her interacting and will gain her attention easier cause she knows she gotta contribute,

and thanks for the correction on the latter and former I'll modify asap
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by SamzackD(m): 1:10am On Aug 30, 2017
Augustvisitor:

Even if you are boring it's disrespectful for her to leave you and concentrate on a phone. It's nonsense

That's why I said it's childish, only kids without a brain prioritize the use of their phone to having a conversation with people
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by I888(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2017
SamzackD:
That's easy

just bring out your phone and chat with her,

on a lighter note though for a woman to be staring at a screen when you're talking to her, it either means you're boring or she's childish,

if the former is the case then you've gotta improve on your conversation skills, and if it's the latter then dump her a**(no time for babies)

I think that line that a guy is boring is very lame and sound silly to me. Most girls can't keep a convo. Judging a guy by his conversation skill with a girl is too shallow.

Note this, if a girl doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. Most times their reason for that is often the most silly things you will ever hear.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by Oduok(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2017
No one presses phone while i'm talking - male/female, young/old.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by SamzackD(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
I888:

I think that line that a guy is boring is very lame and sound silly to me. Most girls can't keep a convo. Judging a guy by his conversation skill with a girl is too shallow.

Note this, if a girl doesn't like you, she doesn't like you. Most times their reason for that is often the most silly things you will ever hear.

I get what you mean,

but that doesn't mean that there are guys out there who can't talk or hold a convo with girls,

either they end upon using same old talks or they just bore the girl out by talking without interacting,

thats my opinion.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Learnstuffs:
I will jejely put on my laptop and yes, FIFA 2017, here I come

Steam ? Fifa2017 is dope but na ps4 I dey play am
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by Freelance363: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
u just ask her what she think she is doing,calmly.she should be shocked and correct herself.
But if she continues,brother,silence.Just excuse urself outside,go make some calls,whether real or fake,just make sure u give her space.Even when she comes for u,continue being busy on ur phone.
Silence has a way of sending a danger sign to people.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? by Freelance363: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
u just ask her what she think she is doing,calmly.she should be shocked and correct herself.
But if she continues,brother,silence.Just excuse urself outside,go make some calls,whether real or fake,just make sure u give her space.Even when she comes for u,continue being busy on ur phone.
Silence has a way of sending a danger sign to people.
If it becomes a habit for her,dump her one side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps On How To Toast A Lady For The First Time / What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. / Is This Magun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.