Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children (50577 Views)

VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by bleskid: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
iam blesboi.... Like my page blesboi prediction... For bet assurance
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by wink2015(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by SalamRushdie: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
After leading many gullible young men to their death in the name of some self centered militancy this one is now raising a decent family when the issues he claimed he was fighting as a militant then has not ended and the people he claimed he was fighting for are still suffering .. This should be a lesson to any young man being called to pick up arms for any struggle that is most times just personal struggle for wealth masked as peoples struggle ..Shine ya eyes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by teflonjake(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
chinoxstock:
The kids look fresh. This man is chopping money.
He got his money because he was no coward. He demanded for his wealth and he got it.

Nigeria is indeed a jungle where you ought to do terrible things...before you can become a voice.

What a country!

At least he did the terrible things in his own region, and he was rewarded. If others can follow in his footsteps we will all benefit from our various regions.
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Benekruku(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
One day, I will be kissing Iggy Azalea same way
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by deenigumel: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Even Asari sabi make love?
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by PearlStreet(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Benekruku:
One day, I will be kissing Iggy Azalea same way

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Okoroawusa: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
This man belle shall! wonder how him dey take bleep.
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by patola080(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Keneking:
Are they all living in one-room for fear of Buhari undecided

She must be the youngest wife in his chamber grin
I think so I can c a chair n bed
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by BISHOPKELLY(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
Keneking:

who told you? ............amebo
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by oladele00(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
No comment.

But i still remember that story of how a princess kissed a frog,and the frog turned into the most handsome prince charming.

Just wondering why the kiss did not work on this frog.
He has made money as a frog. U are a nobody and u will never be somebody. Mad man from the north, hope ur almajiris brothers are doing great? Boko haram fall on u.
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by fumiswtpusy(f): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
These asari looks like a yoruba man physically with the heart of an ijaw man and the style and sense of an igbo man.
I just hope he doesn't have the yoruba factor.because if I funmi can excape the yoruba factor,with good soap and perfume everyone can.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Sholaco: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Never a news
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by oyiidoma1990(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by deafeyez: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Keneking:

I heard he called Buhari one name like that recently. Kindly remind me of the name.
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by nickxtra(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Honestly, this woman dey try grin
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by bluecircle470: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
But who's this Opomb sef.
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by cytell56: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
stephenduru:
Asari Dokubo pictured kissing one of his wives.I never knew he can be this romantic

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/adorable-photos-of-asari-dokubo-kissing.html?m=1

Niger Delta Criminal
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by DonaldJTrump: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
No comment.

But i still remember that story of how a princess kissed a frog,and the frog turned into the most handsome prince charming.

Just wondering why this kiss did not work on this frog.
obasanjo plus tinubu dirty teeth no fine reach this man.
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Memma405: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
jpphilips:
Nobody told us Asari runs a buffalo ranch, was he not the Nnamdi kanu of Niger delta who was fighting for environmental degradation till $9m monthly knocked on his door? grin grin grin grin grin
I have not seen any environmental project of yours let alone what you did to improve the lives of your comrades, another !diot is on the l00se in the Southeast waiting to be settled, unfortunately, he didn't check the calendar to realise that Jonathan the Money man is gone for good.

U think every man has a price?
Not all men.
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by billyG(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
what happen to his bin laden beard?am sure dis guy go love wetin osama do america or shakau dey do 9jeria.
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by GMbuharii: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
No comment.

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by GMbuharii: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
See as all of them hungrymen are foaming in the mouth over Asari grin

Thunda faya poverty grin

jpphilips:
Nobody told us Asari runs a buffalo ranch, was he not the Nnamdi kanu of Niger delta who was fighting for environmental degradation till $9m monthly knocked on his door? grin grin grin grin grin
I have not seen any environmental project of yours let alone what you did to improve the lives of your comrades, another !diot is on the l00se in the Southeast waiting to be settled, unfortunately, he didn't check the calendar to realise that Jonathan the Money man is gone for good.

deeply concerned environMENTAL sanitationist grin grin
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Amberon11: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol, and this is someone whose wife died some months ago. I pity any woman who thinks marriage is the highest achievement they can achieve.
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by symbianDON(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
animal
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by ashjay001(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
No comment.

Werey!? gringrintongue

If him come find u now, we go dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Alameer(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
u Na good Muslim you be dey kiss your wife on camera
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
There's something I like about the woman.

She displays an atmosphere of contentment.

May god bless all of us men with good wives that we can't wait to get home to.

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to spend the day with my wife Alimotu Shadia at one of Californias beaches .
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by princetom1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:
There's something I like about the woman.

She displays an atmosphere of contentment.

May god bless all of us men with good wives that we can't wait to get home to.

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to spend the day with my wife Alimotu Shadia at one of Californias beaches .

News papers headline tomorrow

EgunMogaji all cozy with his wife on the beach in Cali + beautiful pics

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by suwalee(f): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
stephenduru:
Asari Dokubo pictured kissing one of his wives.I never knew he can be this romantic

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/adorable-photos-of-asari-dokubo-kissing.html?m=1
lol....by their belly ye shall know them
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Nmanuanu(f): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
FuckBuhari:
DNA should be conducted on the youngest son
Are you the child's father? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Maybe there was never a princess in this story.
HungerBAD:
No comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu: "Fulani Assassins Loitering In My House In A White Toyota Hilux" / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.