Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children (50580 Views)

VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
big Alhaji. The guy don chop money. see as him bedroom be like living room.
I wouldn't be surprised if he holds meetings in the midnight with movers and shakers of Nigeria in that room. Alhaji Asari,na enjoyment you dey o
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
These asari looks like a yoruba man physically with the heart of an ijaw man and the style and sense of an igbo man.
I just hope he doesn't have the yoruba factor.because if I funmi can excape the yoruba factor,with good soap and perfume everyone can.
many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

obasanjo plus tinubu dirty teeth no fine reach this man.
I be yoruba guy. but I can very well say it that Alhaji Dokubo is a handsome man he just needs to watch his weight,that guy that's calling him names is just jealous cos Dokubo is rich and you can't even compare him to Obasanjo and Tinubu in terms of looks
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:
There's something I like about the woman.

She displays an atmosphere of contentment.

May god bless all of us men with good wives that we can't wait to get home to.

I'm taking the day off tomorrow to spend the day with my wife Alimotu Shadia at one of Californias beaches .
Egun Mogaji baba. make sure you post pictures o. we need to make a thread on you tomorrow too
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by odduduwa: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
These asari looks like a yoruba man physically with the heart of an ijaw man and the style and sense of an igbo man.
I just hope he doesn't have the yoruba factor.because if I funmi can excape the yoruba factor,with good soap and perfume everyone can.
I am Yoruba can I bleep your sweet pussy
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by bennytrips27(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
No comment.

But i still remember that story of how a princess kissed a frog,and the frog turned into the most handsome prince charming.

Just wondering why this kiss did not work on this frog.
it's not true loves kiss �
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by chris31(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nairalanders PH branch i am in need of help i just relocated to ph having successfully completed Nysc & i need to get myself busy pls anyone willing to help me get a job i will appreciate a lot. Thanks my people
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Azam101: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
No comment.

But i still remember that story of how a princess kissed a frog,and the frog turned into the most handsome prince charming.

Balderdash!
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by Mypeople2(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
HungerBAD:
No comment.

hahaaaahahah..guy you too bad...I won fall for ground because of laughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by seunfape(m): 5:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Growing up militants. Those kids go bad ee
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by DJInfluence: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2017
so make i fry stone abi use cutton cover badagry beach?
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by jpphilips(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2017
GMbuharii:
See as all of them hungrymen are foaming in the mouth over Asari grin

Thunda faya poverty grin

deeply concerned environMENTAL sanitationist grin grin

I can speak for myself, I am not concerned one bit, I am only bringing to notice the logic that eluded ars@ lickers like you
Re: Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children by GMbuharii: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:

I can speak for myself, I am not concerned one bit, I am only bringing to notice the logic that eluded ars@ lickers like you
u aint concerned and u are bringing ur gutter notice abi dustbin logic for our notice,for what?who solicited for it from u?deeply concerned zomB,answer me now now.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Nnamdi Kanu: "Fulani Assassins Loitering In My House In A White Toyota Hilux" / Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.