Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (97096 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Geezholla: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Really? But you girls allow guys to finger the vagina during make out and also scream "hit me harder" during sex nah. Abi nah part of the maintenance be that?

Hahahahahahahahaha.... I cant help but lafffff grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
FTbaba himself cheesy

I have appointed myself as the evangelist to make Cinderella5 a dick believer grin
rolls eyes
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]
just mean it when you say goodbye next time.

Oga, my point to you is simple. Rape isn't an issue to taunt anyone with. There are or might be actual victims on NL...

If your problem is that I didn't keep to my bye, ignoring the sense I am trying to drive into your skull and that of your ilk who keep using that line on females here...then you have more issues than I assumed.

I ignore it because I can't entirely relate to it, but there are people who can. They read your silly posts...Stop taunting people with rape!!! It's a serious issue to victims!!!!

If e concern you, insult me again. My point has been made.

FTrebirth:

LMAO! you pulled a shao khan on those girls with too much brutality. i was laughing out for real and it got my colleagues wondering. grin cheesy

anyway, just take it easy on the babe. she was just trying to defend her gender, though a little biased. but not as biased and baseless as that molested poco-morafucker.

I only pray God takes a way every real victim from your path.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by MrOwonikoko: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
undecided undecided

Oh Lord bless idiotic pigeonholer(pidginwhisper) with sense na cry cry

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Oh Lord bless idiotic pigeonholer(pidginwhisper) with sense na cry cry

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Vandieee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol 'Get my Halo out' no spoil me o cheesy
Aite u know wer to find me

Let me leave this thread Biko

Let me find you biko.. I have a message for you
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Vandieee:

Let me find you biko.. I have a message for you
Use my YIM that one works ..
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ibkayee(f): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:

LMAO! you pulled a shao khan on those girls with too much brutality. i was laughing out for real and it got my colleagues wondering. grin cheesy

anyway, just take it easy on the babe. she was just trying to defend her gender, though a little biased. but not as biased and baseless as that molested poco-morafucker.
Dude this is low

Poco can be passionate about her gender but the guy you're hailing holds strong opinions about the opposite gender too

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Omolabasky: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
Really? But you girls allow guys to finger the vagina during make out and also scream "hit me harder" during sex nah. Abi nah part of the maintenance be that?
Bahd guy!
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by obindomanya(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Your gf washes her VJ before you?. Then she should keep washing it that way.
hahahaha
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:

HAHA NO MIND THAT USELESS THING

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Dude this is low

Poco can be passionate about her gender but the guy you're hailing holds strong opinions about the opposite gender too

Leave am. He thinks molestation is something to be joked with. How can he hail that guy and attack poco who hasn't displayed such level of perversion...nawa! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by osuofia2(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
My question is how do girls with long nails clean their yash after pooing .? Cause that nails go dirty

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by obindomanya(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
succyblinks:

Its your mum who couldn't raise you well that's a hoe, the fact that all your female relatives are loose doesn't mean every girl is like that. For Pete sake we are not in your family meeting
gan gan, SunshineR how do u cope wt dis? hahahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Leave am. He thinks molestation is something to be joked with. How can he hail that guy and attack poco who hasn't displayed such level of perversion...nawa! undecided

BOTH OF YOU SHOULD STOP WHINING LIKE BABIES AND COMOT UNA DEFILED SELVES FROM HERE

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by MrOwonikoko: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=59974452][/quote]

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ibkayee(f): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

The guy isn't even funny, everything about him screams try hard and long winded, dude will pop a blood vessel one day trying to force a joke, witty is not by force ooo grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2017

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by bullabong(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
............what are u doing here ..........its for ladies.........lol
Following u
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by MrOwonikoko: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=59974643][/quote]
Part two of when ur head is not correct the body suffers it...

See wer ur sense of reasoning go dey!

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by abbeyty(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
........gaa nodu ana
I am not from edo,I don't understand what u mean
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Sterope(f): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Can you please ignore? They are bunch of jobless mofos, you don't want them masturbating over our replies.
pocohantas:

Oga, my point to you is simple. Rape isn't an issue to taunt anyone with. There are or might be actual victims on NL...

If your problem is that I didn't keep to my bye, ignoring the sense I am trying to drive into your skull and that of your ilk who keep using that line on females here...then you have more issues than I assumed.

I ignore it because I can't entirely relate to it, but there are people who can. They read your silly posts...Stop taunting people with rape!!! It's a serious issue to victims!!!!

I only pray God takes a way every real victim from your path.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibkayee:

The guy isn't even funny, everything about him screams try hard and long winded, dude will pop a blood vessel one day trying to force a joke, witty is not by force ooo grin

I usually ignore them...I addressed it today because I took a moment to imagine I am a victim. They try so hard to be wordsmiths, even with sensitive issues like molestation.

More reason, whenever I make a post that agrees with them and them come crawling all over my mentions with praises, I ignore. Ain't gat time for that shii, having in mind they'll change if my posts doesn't suit them the next minute. Sick mofos...

Sterope:
Can you please ignore? They are bunch of jobless mofos, you don't want them masturbating over our replies.

I will dear... they are not jobless, this is worse than joblessness...they are sick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

I usually ignore them...I addressed it today because I took a moment to imagine I am a victim. They try so hard to be wordsmiths, even with sensitive issues like molestation.

More reason, whenever I make a post that agrees with them and them come crawling all over my mentions with praises, I ignore. Ain't gat time for that shii, having in mind they'll change if my posts doesn't suit them the next minute. Sick mofos...

THIS MOLESTED FOOL WAN CRY. PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN SMART undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Part two of when ur head is not correct the body suffers it...

See wer ur sense of reasoning go dey!

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

If your problem is that I didn't keep to my bye, ignoring the sense I am trying to drive into your skull and that of your ilk who keep using that line on females here...then you have more issue than I assumed.

why are you suddenly getting itchy all over?

did i taunt you with rape or advised you to forgive those men who offended you when you were little so you live a normal life? it's the only medicine i know that could heal this chronic self-hate and bitterness in your soul - forgive them!

why else did you make your heart a furnace of hate for men? why do you always appear frustrated and ready to fight? you and i know the answers are traceable to your childhood.

i doubt you're even a lesbian...a hardcore lesbian with a pierced labia would rather woo her fellow girls than spend all her time online engaging men in a frivolity as such: dicks smell vs vagina smell. and your opinions are always so biased beyond common reason.

pour that sense into your own skull because you need it more than i do.

and fvck you very much!

4 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Vandieee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Use my YIM that one works ..

In your box... . Waiting
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:

why are you suddenly getting itchy all over?

did i taunt you with rape or advised you to forgive those men who offended you when you were little so you live a normal life? it's the only medicine i know that could heal this chronic self-hate and bitterness in your soul - forgive them!

why else did you make your heart a furnace of hate for men? why do you always appear frustrated and ready to fight? you and i know the answers are traceable to your childhood.

i doubt you're even a lesbian...a hardcore lesbian with a pierced labia would rather woo her fellow girls than spend all her time online engaging men in a frivolity as such: dicks smell vs vagina smell. and your opinions are always so biased beyond common reason.

pour that sense into your own skull because you need it more than i do.

and fvck you very much!

DON'T MIND THAT STUPID INSECURE MOLESTED DOG. grin DAFT GIRL undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by claremont(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
sKeetz:

Can you send me a video of how you wash it? Am not sure my gf washes hers well cause I see her do it and it's not like you described. sad

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just cannot stop laughing at this, this thread is hilarious! grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by buffalowings: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibkayee:

I'm not surprised, a pig won't know it's dirty lol

You too dear grin

Well if the don't know it
I don't find it odd

Almost every guy is circumcised down here.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:

She will get it soon. I was waiting for that hormonally skewed transgender to quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Dude this is low

you're passionate about your gender too, ain't you? but does that make you hateful and always aggressive to men? we've argued over this same topic in the ashewo thread some time ago and even though you held onto your opinion nobody called for your head.

she's not even passionate per se, she's too rude and biased.

as for lezz, he's a troll too but never illogical in his arguments. i've seen him defend women more time than poco has defended men...if at all she ever did.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola / Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? / Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.