Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog (26914 Views)

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / A Guy Cursed A Lady For Not Replying His Chats On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by MustiizRaja(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Godian45:
yes to check d type of life one is living.I once open my gf Facebook chat,I was shocked with the massages I sew there.

lwkmmdddd u don dey sew messages abeg ur machine still dey come see chat for me

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by MhizzAJ(f): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
MustiizRaja:

dis damsel again .. wish I can get to knw u more.. u really look so ravishing

cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by MustiizRaja(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
subtlemee:
I delete mine because there are some messages I exchange with that *special one* tongue that can cause river blindness if a third party should read it

oshey eyan blindness
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by MustiizRaja(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy
mind if I Gve u my digit so u buzz me on WhatsApp the way am seeing yhu
your type is so hard to find so if I waste time I might get left behind
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by Coloradvantage(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
bamisepeters:
Deleting social media chats from ones device is now something many people do for different personal reasons other than cheating.

Like we all know that it is not advisable to keep our mobile gadget away from our partner and even if we secure it with password our partner deserves to know how to unlock it.

This makes it easier for our partner to access our device not just in our presence but behind us.

This post will contain some of those reasons many people delete chat history:

1. Because of cheating:
This is the commonest reason for deleting or clearing chat history on one's device.

This is done most times when one's partner is becoming suspicious and of course, it is from the mobile device hidden secrets can be unraveled, hence, the mobile gadget will be under severe attack behind the owner.

Some don't wait till suspicion start setting in, they delete immediately any message that goes against their relationship enters.

2. For privacy:
There are some people that when you give them your mobile device to hold for you for few seconds they start toiling your device like you own it together.

They began to open everything not minding the fact that information it are for just you.

Many people don't like setting passwords for screen lock which makes their gadget accessible for anyone, but respect is deserved from whoever you deem fit to trust with such device which must times they fail.

3. They don't want their spouse to start thinking differently:
Like i mentioned earlier that it is not just when we cheat we delete chat history as sometimes chats are cleared so that our partner will not start growing negative feelings as regards the trust.

At times some discussions with some particular set of people especially opposite sex are almost like flirting, or because we chat too regularly, hence it might give wrong impression to ones partner, clearing them off ones in a while is advisable to avert unnecessary doubt.

4. Because some chats are not meant to be seen by our partner:
Remember some discussions are not meant to be seen by our partner, not because it is against the trust but because it must not be seen at all by them.

Remember those women or men talk, the family talk or those ones someone so close to you sent to you against your partner which you know can cause serious issues.

There also cases when you want to give your partner a surprise gift which is sealed through chat, the essence o that surprise has been defeated once such partner sees such message secretly.

Getting such chats off is even advisable as its emotional effect is dangerous especially when you have a partner who is not calm.

5. What they have read/heard:
For some people they have read and heard about the effect of some chats with close friends and all that have been mentioned earlier and whenever such things they have read or heard about occur in their chat they do no think of any other thing than getting rid of it before what they have read or head will come to reality.

This is my opinion, kindly add your contributions as it is important to me.

Source: http://www.bamisepeter.com/2017/08/5-different-reasons-people-delete-chats.html
and I just did that! lol...
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by buchi16(f): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
becos i need space to dwnload a movie or muzik
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by post111(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Leo privacy app is the answer. download it from your play store and serve your chat
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Coloradvantage:
and I just did that! lol...
keep doing you hear.
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by EaglesT(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
greggng:

Stop repeating what I ve earlier said. Abi u no dey read post?

Lol i searched for Federal Sars in the OP's post. When i didn't see it, i just went to comment straight. Lol e ma binu sir.
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
EaglesT:

Lol i searched for Federal Sars in the OP's post. When i didn't see it, i just went to comment straight. Lol e ma binu sir.
grin ki won ma binu gidigan ni o grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
post111:
Leo privacy app is the answer. download it from your play store and serve your chat
see the issue is that someone like me don't like that stress, once i have major apps the rest na super story. Getting those privacy apps is just synonymous to deleting, all for same reasons na.
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by greggng: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
EaglesT:

One ram for u to enjoy ileya

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by stilldoingokay(f): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:
I don't delete chats at all
at all
I always archive them. what if I need those chats to serve as evidence to something.

I read People chat tho hahhaha

immediately my hand touch your phone, I'm going to your whatsapp, facebook, twitter, etc to check everything whether you are a boyfriend, friend, sister or not, I must go and read everything!

lol I tot am the only one with such habit
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by lilmax(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
stilldoingokay:

lol I tot am the only one with such habit
and you really think you're still doing okay?
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by Adadioranma79(f): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
I delete my facebook messenger messages
Sniper12:
If u ever get hold of ur babes facebook message u would certainly almost die. Dey dont delete facebook messages. Na der u go discover all the so called bros in church, toasters and friends have actually tasted the honey pot
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by stilldoingokay(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
lilmax:

very oook
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by stilldoingokay(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
lilmax:

very oookay
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:
at all
I always archive them. what if I need those chats to serve as evidence to something.

immediately my hand touch your phone, I'm going to your whatsapp, facebook, twitter, etc to check everything whether you are a boyfriend, friend, sister or not, I must go and read everything!

Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by Nmanuanu(f): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
It consumes space...duh!!! angry angry angry
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by spaggyy(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2017
EmperorLee:
6. Because of Sars

Omo iya mii cheesy

Na so.... I dey buy iTunes card ooo
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by EmperorLee(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2017
spaggyy:

Na so.... I dey buy iTunes card ooo

Lol, drop your digits
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by DanielGb(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2017
bamisepeters:
Deleting social media chats from ones device is now something many people do for different personal reasons other than cheating.

Like we all know that it is not advisable to keep our mobile gadget away from our partner and even if we secure it with password our partner deserves to know how to unlock it.

This makes it easier for our partner to access our device not just in our presence but behind us.

This post will contain some of those reasons many people delete chat history:

1. Because of cheating:
This is the commonest reason for deleting or clearing chat history on one's device.

This is done most times when one's partner is becoming suspicious and of course, it is from the mobile device hidden secrets can be unraveled, hence, the mobile gadget will be under severe attack behind the owner.

Some don't wait till suspicion start setting in, they delete immediately any message that goes against their relationship enters.

2. For privacy:
There are some people that when you give them your mobile device to hold for you for few seconds they start toiling your device like you own it together.

They began to open everything not minding the fact that information it are for just you.

Many people don't like setting passwords for screen lock which makes their gadget accessible for anyone, but respect is deserved from whoever you deem fit to trust with such device which must times they fail.

3. They don't want their spouse to start thinking differently:
Like i mentioned earlier that it is not just when we cheat we delete chat history as sometimes chats are cleared so that our partner will not start growing negative feelings as regards the trust.

At times some discussions with some particular set of people especially opposite sex are almost like flirting, or because we chat too regularly, hence it might give wrong impression to ones partner, clearing them off ones in a while is advisable to avert unnecessary doubt.

4. Because some chats are not meant to be seen by our partner:
Remember some discussions are not meant to be seen by our partner, not because it is against the trust but because it must not be seen at all by them.

Remember those women or men talk, the family talk or those ones someone so close to you sent to you against your partner which you know can cause serious issues.

There also cases when you want to give your partner a surprise gift which is sealed through chat, the essence o that surprise has been defeated once such partner sees such message secretly.

Getting such chats off is even advisable as its emotional effect is dangerous especially when you have a partner who is not calm.

5. What they have read/heard:
For some people they have read and heard about the effect of some chats with close friends and all that have been mentioned earlier and whenever such things they have read or heard about occur in their chat they do no think of any other thing than getting rid of it before what they have read or head will come to reality.

This is my opinion, kindly add your contributions as it is important to me.

Source: http://www.bamisepeter.com/2017/08/5-different-reasons-people-delete-chats.html

I was just planning to remove password om phone. Its gonna be a transparent affair. She will see the hookers. The side chicks.

Everything.
And I will have rest of mind.
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by Obierika(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
at all

You're an olodo
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by ThisKC(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2017
AkProsper:
To free some space (memory)

Bros, i di ok. This is the primary reason I delete chat. One would be surprised how much space useless and old chats consume on your ROM
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by spaggyy(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lol, drop your digits

Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by EmperorLee(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2017
spaggyy:

Seen

You can take it down.
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by nursennenny(f): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2017
There's this particular girl that goes through my chats like I owe her something. I had to put a lock on all my messages to avoid embarrassment. Some people don't even know gallery is private ,thank God I don't keep explicit contents .
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by bamisepeters(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2017
DanielGb:

I was just planning to remove password om phone. Its gonna be a transparent affair. She will see the hookers. The side chicks.

Everything.
And I will have rest of mind.
bigger thumbs up.
Re: 5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog by Godian45(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2017
MustiizRaja:

lwkmmdddd u don dey sew messages abeg ur machine still dey come see chat for me
lol error thanks for d correction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.