Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (48642 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by CecyAdrian(f): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2017
stagger:
The last time Joel Osteen opened his church to victims of a natural disaster, people stole items from the place and were openly fornicating in God's sanctuary. Imagine if you have such a situation in the national mosque or in and around the Kabba. What would be the reaction in the muslim world?

Lakewood church is right to have shut their doors because human beings being what they are will abuse it. Has anyone wondered why Blackwater had to be called in to New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina at the cost of $250,000 PER DAY to contain the security situation which was degenerating daily, with desperate robbing, shooting and raping helpless people?

You are a fool for this comment. If he shuts his church door just because of this your flimsy reasons and everyone gets carried away by the flood, who will worship in the preserved church? Moreover is it in his place to judge? What is wrong with humanity sef!!
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by tydi(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
omogidi234:

This is not only thought- provoking, it is also sense-provoking.

And pls how are. we going to go about it now because Nigeria i see now has no opporturnityd to acheive any or near close to what was listed above,and all the people he mentioned are all foreign base.
even the nigerians among them was born and breed overseas
so what are we goin to do?
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by CecyAdrian(f): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Lrmush:
God will forgive you all, I'm presently in Houston, Texas and the lake wood church is widely opened to Harvey victims. Don't say what you don't know.

After how long?? Rubbish
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by poweredcom(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
sometimes freeze can be annoying..but he should ave not blocked him
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by chiraqDemon(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2017
That's how I told somebody last month that im not interested in religion n d person was like that Satan is in control of my life. After seeing this why would I even want to be a Christian. Smh sha

1 Like

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by DJInfluence: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Endtime pastor that can not take criticisms.

These same people tell you to turn your other cheek when you are slapped on one;
Yet they block you when you slap them on social media.

Too many sheeples,
Too many double standards.
But God is watching with his long koboko.
Hahahaha, but check the kind slap freeze give the guy na. Youself, use your church mind and tell me whether you no go block am grin grin grin But na true yarn you yarn my guy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by 400billionman: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2017
MakCoby:
serves him right. .he seems to have an opinion on everything..Nkita ara

Keep quiet if you don't have something sensible to say.

What is the Gospel of Christ without caring for the poor ?

In the Bible Jesus fed 5,000 hungry people with Bread and Fish, Today 5,000 hungry people are feeding the pastors with their LAST CARD and TRANSPORT MONEY.

Today, if you have financial problem, these funny MOGs will say ITS BECAUSE YOU DON'T PAY TITHE, when last did you SOW SEED ?

They will want to collect the last N2k in your pocket.

God will punish SCAMMERS.

1 Like

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Kelvinkipler(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2017
CecyAdrian:

You are a fool for this comment. If he shuts his church door just because of this your flimsy reasons and everyone gets carried away by the flood, who will worship in the preserved church? Moreover is it in his place to judge? What is wrong with humanity sef!!

[/color] why don't you get both sides of the story before commenting. It is appalling how our judgement boarders purely on sentiment rather than truth. We display our ignorance feigning superiority of knowledge. Sometimes, silence (in this case blocking daddy freeze) might be his best answer to a fool. I'm not concluding he(Joel) is right or wrong because I don't know what he is up to and so do you. Let's both shut our trap and be more attentive. [color=#000099]
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by CecyAdrian(f): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Kelvinkipler:

[/color] why don't you get both sides of the story before commenting. It is appalling how our judgement boarders purely on sentiment rather than truth. We display our ignorance feigning superiority of knowledge. Sometimes, silence (in this case blocking daddy freeze) might be his best answer to a fool. I'm not concluding he(Joel) is right or wrong because I don't know what he is up to and so do you. Let's both shut our trap and be more attentive. [color=#000099]

You don't need to know what he is up to. Do you know why this got out in the first place and drew attention? Why should he even shut the doors of a church (his church I get, but the foundation is Christ except he is preaching otherwise) to people in need, what is he preaching.

Some people are even supporting him. A man that makes over $77 million in a year from his church is asking for donations from people, what happened to all the tithes and offerings that people give abi that one is not for helping people in need.

1 Like

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by DrMuzungu(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2017
That Joel should be dropped off in the middle of nowhere in Niger Delta or around Sokoto, wearing only rugs. But even then, Nigerians would probably save his sorry a$$ and take him to safety. And yet, he has denied entrance to those who desperately needed it. And THAT is his true face. He doesn't preach because of YOU, he preaches ONLY because of the money he gets from you. He just doesn't give a rat's a$$ about you.
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by MakCoby(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
400billionman:

Keep quiet if you don't have something sensible to say.

What is the Gospel of Christ without caring for the poor ?

In the Bible Jesus fed 5,000 hungry people with Bread and Fish, Today 5,000 hungry people are feeding the pastors with their LAST CARD and TRANSPORT MONEY.

Today, if you have financial problem, these funny MOGs will say ITS BECAUSE YOU DON'T PAY TITHE, when last did you SOW SEED ?

They will want to collect the last N2k in your pocket.

God will punish SCAMMERS.
Thanks for educating me without being insultive...God Bless u
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by chukzyfcbb: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Its stories like this that makes me Faith in Christianity shaky, Almost every popular preacher is two-faced, The love of Christ is completely different from what G.Is around the world show-off
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
MakCoby:
serves him right. .he seems to have an opinion on everything..Nkita ara
nkita is dog and what is ara?
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by starlite1: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
bukas15:
the last time i checked,i didnt remember mentioning you. So why hyperventilating on my mention. I think you should learn some manners.nd dnt quote me again

You're the one without courtesy, giving what you cannot take. Calling someone senseless because she aired her opinion.

Again i say, you need some real psych evaluation. Do this and thank me later.
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
this post is so not true. daddy freeze is not the person blocked on twitter, he just used the photo. get your facts right before misleading people with wrong information...
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
PearlStreet:
Went to twitter to read reactions. Mehn, Osteen has been torn to shreds.

He didn't open the church and lied about ig being flooded. People went there, took pictures amd and videos of it being dry. When he claimed that he had opened it, people discovered there were 10 staff and just 60 mattresses spread in a hallway.

Not only is he not compassionate, he's lying and obstinate in his wickedness.

He is a Pentecostal pastor. What did you expect ?
During the June/July floods in Nigeria (and numerous other crises), how many pastors in Nigeria gave a helping hand to the affected people ?
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by hardon1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
lukman:
So why exactly are you pained?,or you are one of the keyboard villains?,guilty conscience, better learn to be honest to yourself or you will just be right where you are for long.

show me the one uv done! Simple
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by chuose2: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
you're a fool for talking about Pst Adeboye like that
The video captures his deceptions well.
It shows Adeboye twisting the bible to make money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezinne Akudo-Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) / Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.