Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now (6715 Views)

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by 7inches: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol
Kanu is the real enemy of Igbo land ...one day the truth will be out and people like you will see the truth

I'm an Igbo man ....remember my name one day you will see it on the television

Lol... i will stop taking u seriuos henceforth becox of this ridiculous comment.. of kanu being the enemy of ndigbo. Lol.

The same person who spent 2years in jail for the same NDIGBO.
When he could have easily tendered letter of apology in prison or collect bribe like uwazuruike and have his freedom under a month...
CONTINUE UR TROLL

U may think that this is a joke but continue.
All u haters and sheilders of truth becoz u are bribed to speak lie... THE DAY OF RECORNING WILL COME SOMEDAY!..and that day posterity will be harsh on u.
mark my words U shall remember them!.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by mrvitalis(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
7inches:

Lol... i will stop taking u seriuos henceforth becox of this ridiculous comment.. of kanu being the enemy of ndigbo. Lol.

The same person who spent 2years in jail for the same NDIGBO.
When he could have easily tendered letter of apology in prison or collect bribe like uwazuruike and have his freedom under a month...
CONTINUE UR TROLL

U may think that this is a joke but continue.
All u haters and sheilders of truth becoz u are bribed to speak lie... THE DAY OF RECORNING WILL COME SOMEDAY!..and that day posterity will be harsh on u.
mark my words U shall remember them!.

Kanu spent 2 years in prison for a crime he committed and that saved thousands of Igbo lives

Declearing everyone enemy of Igbo and when they respond you cry for help

Let's face it ...Kanu is putting igbos more in danger than saving them

Let's face it

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by mrvitalis(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

The only way I can see your name on the tv is when you will be paraded as mrvitalis from Oshogbo, caught with 3 women vaginas and 3 bwests as you are going to sell them in Ibadan grin
Lol honestly you are funny
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by 7inches: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:

Kanu spent 2 years in prison for a crime he committed and that saved thousands of Igbo lives
Let's face it

How many years did buhari spend in jail for his own comments if didnt win election.

How many years did oba of lagos spent in jail for his hate speech against igbos.

How many years did arewa youth and the supportes like Anglo Abdullahi spent in jail for their hateful comments.

How many years has fulani herdsmen.spent in jail for killing and raping.. yet they are everywhere walking freely and causing more havoc.

Ur day of recorning is coming

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Acjohn:
Although it is wrong to sell Biafra flag in this country but the double standard of Nigerian Government towards those in the south and the North brings a lot to mind.
by allowing the Northern youth to roam the street after the ultimatum and the Police inability to arrest those that released the hate song make couple with the Fulani herdsmen that kills depending on their mood of the day makes one wonder if anybody that has a Hausa name can do what they like and go free.
One Nigeria will be treated as a statement of hypocrisy unless the Government start treating criminals as criminals in every area of this country

Before you point fingers at anyone, check the hypocrisy that filled your comment.
First of all, the Arewa Youth's ultimatum and the herdsmen attack are not related, so stop joining them together; the latter is simply a criminal act similar to many other inter and intra tribal communal clashes that unfortunately happen throughout the country.
Just because many of the perpetrators cannot be traced and brought to book (like in other communal clashes) should not amount to bias by the govt/police.
There are also many criminal killings e.g. by cults, armed robbery, kidnapping etc happening in the south, in which the culprits are never brought book; should we therefore conclude that the police are favouring criminals in the south; what about other high profile crimes involving southerners that seem to have gone under the radar e.g. two serious cases of illegal arms importation through the ports (involving one Oscar Okoro)?

Secondly, the Arewa Youth's declaration didn't threaten anyone; they made this abundantly clear in their several follow up clarifications/dialogues - well before completely withdrawing it; which cannot be said for Kanu who up to a few days ago was openly threatening the law enforcement agents with death should they attempt to re-arrest him for blatantly flouting his bail conditions.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by mrvitalis(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
7inches:

How many years did buhari spend in jail for his own comments if didnt win election.

How many years did oba of lagos spent in jail for his hate speech against igbos.

How many years did arewa youth and the supportes like Anglo Abdullahi spent in jail for their hateful comments.

How many years has fulani herdsmen.spent in jail for killing and raping.. yet they are everywhere walking freely and causing more havoc.

Ur day of recorning is coming

Kanu was not sent to jail for hate speech he was sent there for treason

He is going back tho
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by Nonaira1: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Send the videos of the shooting to Amnesty International, UN and everyone you can think of.

I used to be fully against IPOB approach. I always advice them to shoot back, I'm extremely glad noone listened to my preaching on their pages.
I can now see exactly what IPOB is doing
Don't fight back. Don't shoot back, the second you do you lose the international opinion of you.

Nigeria won last biafra because of their allies. By the looks of it that's what ipob is targeting. So far, it looks like it's working. Allow Nigeria defeat it's own self. cheesy grin grin. I bet una a billion dollars even boko haram is somewhere laughing at Niggeria military stupidity.

Send everything to amnesty international abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by 7inches: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:

Kanu was not sent to jail for hate speech he was sent there for treason
He is going back tho

What is treason?.
And when has self determination become treason.
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by mrvitalis(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
7inches:

What is treason?.
And when has self determination become treason.
Self determination is different from declearing a country within a country

Kanu is not the representative of Igbos the real Igbo representive have said they want Nigeria so why should the world take you serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by Acjohn(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Before you point fingers at anyone, check the hypocrisy that filled your comment.
First of all, the Arewa Youth's ultimatum and the herdsmen attack are not related, so stop joining them together; the latter is simply a criminal act similar to many other inter and intra tribal communal clashes that unfortunately happen throughout the country.
Just because many of the perpetrators cannot be traced and brought to book (like in other communal clashes) should not amount to bias by the govt/police.
There are also many criminal killings e.g. by cults, armed robbery, kidnapping etc happening in the south, in which the culprits are never brought book; should we therefore conclude that the police are favouring criminals in the south; what about other high profile crimes involving southerners that seem to have gone under the radar e.g. two serious cases of illegal arms importation through the ports (involving one Oscar Okoro)?

Secondly, the Arewa Youth's declaration didn't threaten anyone; they made this abundantly clear in their several follow up clarifications/dialogues - well before completely withdrawing it; which cannot be said for Kanu who up to a few days ago was openly threatening the law enforcement agents with death should they attempt to re-arrest him for blatantly flouting his bail conditions.
Clap for your self.
Know ye that am not in support of any region or group that perpetrate any form of evil. But ask yourself this questions:
The Govrment finds it easy to locate and arrest most of the cattle rustlers in the North but can't get the Fulani that kill and rape in Benue, Taraba and other south eastern parts of this countries, who is deceiving who? Would you call that communal clash? If you call it communal clash, How comes would the Fulani man say he is from the east and kill people with their farms.
It is Criminal for the Arewa youths to make such violent declaration in Kaduna that was why the Kaduna state Governor said he would arrest them, why didn't he? Who told him or what inform him to change his mind? Would you say that those ppl can't be fished out in the society?
Why didn't the peridency say anything?
There are several other cases where Christian girls are kidnapped and taking to the north where police men may not even have access and everyone know where they are located. If the reverse is the case and the South start taking young girls from your village to the south imaging what would happen.
This is simply a case where one finger is equal than the other. There is no how you will paint it that any one will accept that the south is not treated unjustly in this country.
Do you know that a survey was carried out and it was discovered that Nigeria is one of the most dangerous places to be a Christian? Can that be said of Muslim?
There are many things but hope you understand that am not in support of any unjust or evil elements in the society
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by maclatunji: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Amnesty International

ICC

Where art thou

Everyone should get this news to every international media and human right organizations in order to nail Nigeria to the wall

Una no dey learn. Pin Nigeria to the wall? Don't break the law, do better work woosai.
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by maclatunji: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:

Kanu is not the representative of Igbos the real Igbo representive have said they want Nigeria so why should the world take you serious

They will report us to the United Nations for saying this O #LOL

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by Acjohn(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Elrufai wanted to arrest the Arewa youths but that died down, why?
was it because the Arewa youths are not in the society? why is it that the presidency never mentioned it?
have you ever seen the Igbo man dragging land with the Hausa in the North? why should the Fulani drag their lands with them in the east?
You don't need any prophet to tell you that some fingers are more equal than the others in Nigeria.
The military are somewhat incapacitated to locate and arrest the Fulani herds men in the east and middle belt but they can easily locate the cattle rustlers in the north and get back Fulani cattle for them.
If you are a Fulani or Hausa ask your ppl why the cases in Kogi are always settled without military interventions? the answer is simple, you don't mess with them and go free. if the Igbo's and Yoruba's will adopt that in Nigeria I tell you Nigeria will be the most peaceful place on earth but most of their leaders will always run or wait for the center who are always bias towards the Hausa.
The heat is building and I tell you when its at the prime we will know who are the boys and the men?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by DabuIIIT: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
headhunter1:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
correct
maclatunji:

Una no dey learn. Pin Nigeria to the wall? Don't break the law, do better work woosai.
this one only work na to carry hand lens dey look 4 Ipob/Igbo related thread upandan as self appointed resident minister of Ipob/Igbo affairs.. grin

Do better work,whossaii grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by 7inches: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:

How did kanu declare a country within a country?
Did he declare biafra officially?
Did he print a different money aside naira ?
Did he sit as a president?
Did he nominate governors?
These are some things that make uo a country.
So tell me how kanu committed treason

That ur evil government that has no law sued him for treason doest mean he is..
Ur president flouted high court orders twice declearing him innocent.

now i can see u are dumb
These are the problem we ar facing in this country when the country breeds up ignorant youths who swallows vabatum everything fed to them online. Without making usr of their own sense..THERE IS BIG PROBLEM FOR NIGERIAN YOUTH U ALL ARE IGNORANTS.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by mrvitalis(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
7inches:

How did kanu declare a country within a country?
Did he declare biafra officially?
Did he print a different money aside naira ?
Did he sit as a president?
Did he nominate governors?
These are some things that make uo a country.
So tell me how kanu committed treason

That ur evil government that has no law sued him for treason doest mean he is..
Ur president flouted high court orders twice declearing him innocent.

now i can see u are dumb
These are the problem we ar facing in this country when the country breeds up ignorant youths who swallows vabatum everything fed to them online. Without making usr of their own sense..THERE IS BIG PROBLEM FOR NIGERIAN YOUTH U ALL ARE IGNORANTS.

Swear you never had him call him self commander in chief of Biafran armed forces
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by 7inches: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:

Swear you never had him call him self commander in chief of Biafran armed forces

I swaer i havnt heard him say hat.
and also swaer that what i have read him say is he is not interested in becoming biafra president if achieved.

and u neva answerd My question.
Did kanu print money.
Did he nomitated governors.
Did he declare biafra.?
Provide me proofs to all these.
Else u are an ignorant.. and not worthy of my argument... i need proof now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by Marcelo290(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
I will take police seriously when they get to Aba and Onitsha and try same
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by PFRB: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrvitalis:

Let's face it

What danger is that
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by bolubillionaire(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bullets will still fall on them... Miscreants... Well d only part i fault d government is in the failure to properly educate and gainfuly employ these guys... If the government had... Then they will be doing more productive things with their lives.
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Acjohn:

Clap for your self.
Know ye that am not in support of any region or group that perpetrate any form of evil. But ask yourself this questions:
The Govrment finds it easy to locate and arrest most of the cattle rustlers in the North but can't get the Fulani that kill and rape in Benue, Taraba and other south eastern parts of this countries, who is deceiving who? Would you call that communal clash? If you call it communal clash, How comes would the Fulani man say he is from the east and kill people with their farms.
It is Criminal for the Arewa youths to make such violent declaration in Kaduna that was why the Kaduna state Governor said he would arrest them, why didn't he? Who told him or what inform him to change his mind? Would you say that those ppl can't be fished out in the society?
Why didn't the peridency say anything?
There are several other cases where Christian girls are kidnapped and taking to the north where police men may not even have access and everyone know where they are located. If the reverse is the case and the South start taking young girls from your village to the south imaging what would happen.
This is simply a case where one finger is equal than the other. There is no how you will paint it that any one will accept that the south is not treated unjustly in this country.
Do you know that a survey was carried out and it was discovered that Nigeria is one of the most dangerous places to be a Christian? Can that be said of Muslim?
There are many things but hope you understand that am not in support of any unjust or evil elements in the society

I am not surprised that you will continue to feel unjust against the south because your mindset seems already programmed to twist the reality on ground along the lines the propaganda machinery of the Christian dominated southern media and beer parlour gist being fed to you - in sharp contrast to the education and independent thinking mind that you are supposed to have.

On the issue of Fulani attacks:
Let me say that this happens throughout the country; in the north it is usually treated for what it is i.e. as a criminal offence and resolved accordingly without unnecessarily turned into an ethnic or religious conflict and sensationalised by a biased pressed, who prefer to give only one side of the story without recourse to the other side.

On Cattle Rustling:
This is also not restricted to any region or tribe; there cattle rustlers among the Fulanis themselves and often within the local host communities - recently some Igbos rustlers were caught in the SW and made the headlines. Likewise, there are also evidence of local criminals disguising as Fulanis to commit crimes so as to cover their tracks - either for themselves or as agents of politicians foe the sake of propaganda.
The relative success of the law enforcement agents in arrest of rustlers over the herdsmen is simply due to the latter having more bush craft over the other: the herdsmen go into battle without their cattle and use stealth along with their intimate knowledge to the terrain to get away; while rustlers are saddled with they burden of the cattle they stole which slows them down leaving behind traceable footprints leading to them as well as being vulnerable to exposure and arrest while trying to sell off the cattle in markets because the Fulani cleverly mark their cattle making them easily identifiable.

The propaganda machinery (the southern press) would not want you to know that the Fulani are often also victims of attacks, extortion and deception by their host communities; often being duped large sums of money for fake grazing land or grazing rights.
Its funny you included Taraba, because Taraba witnessed the most recent wanton unprovoked attack on Fulani settlements, almost to genocidal proportion - where women, children, the old and the sick, including their cattle were massacred or injured - yet the press did not made much of it, probably because such story would not them more newspaper.

Not at all, the Arewa Youth declaration did not propose or support any violence; you may care to show me where in their speech contained violence; the governor could not effect their arrest because they simply did not break the law - though somebody had taken the matter to court, so lets just wait and see how he can get a conviction.

Note, the presidency did not take any action because it was being headed by an experienced lawyer at the time, the VP and a southerner, who knew better than base his judgement on sentiments; besides, it would have been ludicrous to have clamped down on the Arewa youths while Kanu was free and doing far worse.

I don't see how the alleged kidnapping of young Christian girls is related to this thread; however, even so, after all the press sensationalism of such cases you will often later find out that behind the story is one lie or the other which will never stand the test of the law.

Lastly when it comes to the issue of safety for Muslims against Christians, I can confidently say that the entire world is far more dangerous for Muslims - no thanks to Christians - Libya, Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria etc comes to mind.
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Acjohn:

Elrufai wanted to arrest the Arewa youths but that died down, why?
was it because the Arewa youths are not in the society? why is it that the presidency never mentioned it?
have you ever seen the Igbo man dragging land with the Hausa in the North? why should the Fulani drag their lands with them in the east?
You don't need any prophet to tell you that some fingers are more equal than the others in Nigeria.
The military are somewhat incapacitated to locate and arrest the Fulani herds men in the east and middle belt but they can easily locate the cattle rustlers in the north and get back Fulani cattle for them.
If you are a Fulani or Hausa ask your ppl why the cases in Kogi are always settled without military interventions? the answer is simple, you don't mess with them and go free. if the Igbo's and Yoruba's will adopt that in Nigeria I tell you Nigeria will be the most peaceful place on earth but most of their leaders will always run or wait for the center who are always bias towards the Hausa.
The heat is building and I tell you when its at the prime we will know who are the boys and the men?

Refer to my immediate last post where I have already addressed all your questions.
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Donchips:
Instead of us dieing like this like flies, it is better Mazi Nnamdi Kanu declare full war on this Cowords. Let's fight this once and for all. We should stop shying away from our duty and drag the bull by the horn and be free forever.

Hahahahahahahha

Bulll by the horn....
War lolsss..
Indomie generation shaaa... Smh
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Acjohn:

It is like a rival you know borrowing your shirt to talk to your babe or let say you have a shop you sell shoes and someone is coming to advertise same kind of shoe that you sell in the same shop. you know its same kind of shoe bit the rival is bent at vilifying you in your shop so that the person can buy same shoe in your shop
Besides is Biafra a country?
isnt it illegal to sell the flag of a country not recognized by the international communities?
In as much as the police and government handled it wrongly I blame the so called Biafra s too
Bros why are you confusing your readers? First you admit Biafra is not a country, then again you claim they are selling another country's flag, even though it's not one recognized by the international communities. grin
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol
Kanu is the real enemy of Igbo land ...one day the truth will be out and people like you will see the truth

I'm an Igbo man ....remember my name one day you will see it on the television
Bros, I'm from Enyiogugu. Do you mind letting me know you better?
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by Acjohn(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

I am not surprised that you will continue to feel unjust against the south because your mindset seems already programmed to twist the reality on ground along the lines the propaganda machinery of the Christian dominated southern media and beer parlour gist being fed to you - in sharp contrast to the education and independent thinking mind that you are supposed to have.

On the issue of Fulani attacks:
Let me say that this happens throughout the country; in the north it is usually treated for what it is i.e. as a criminal offence and resolved accordingly without unnecessarily turned into an ethnic or religious conflict and sensationalised by a biased pressed, who prefer to give only one side of the story without recourse to the other side.

On Cattle Rustling:
This is also not restricted to any region or tribe; there cattle rustlers among the Fulanis themselves and often within the local host communities - recently some Igbos rustlers were caught in the SW and made the headlines. Likewise, there are also evidence of local criminals disguising as Fulanis to commit crimes so as to cover their tracks - either for themselves or as agents of politicians foe the sake of propaganda.
The relative success of the law enforcement agents in arrest of rustlers over the herdsmen is simply due to the latter having more bush craft over the other: the herdsmen go into battle without their cattle and use stealth along with their intimate knowledge to the terrain to get away; while rustlers are saddled with they burden of the cattle they stole which slows them down leaving behind traceable footprints leading to them as well as being vulnerable to exposure and arrest while trying to sell off the cattle in markets because the Fulani cleverly mark their cattle making them easily identifiable.

The propaganda machinery (the southern press) would not want you to know that the Fulani are often also victims of attacks, extortion and deception by their host communities; often being duped large sums of money for fake grazing land or grazing rights.
Its funny you included Taraba, because Taraba witnessed the most recent wanton unprovoked attack on Fulani settlements, almost to genocidal proportion - where women, children, the old and the sick, including their cattle were massacred or injured - yet the press did not made much of it, probably because such story would not them more newspaper.

Not at all, the Arewa Youth declaration did not propose or support any violence; you may care to show me where in their speech contained violence; the governor could not effect their arrest because they simply did not break the law - though somebody had taken the matter to court, so lets just wait and see how he can get a conviction.

Note, the presidency did not take any action because it was being headed by an experienced lawyer at the time, the VP and a southerner, who knew better than base his judgement on sentiments; besides, it would have been ludicrous to have clamped down on the Arewa youths while Kanu was free and doing far worse.

I don't see how the alleged kidnapping of young Christian girls is related to this thread; however, even so, after all the press sensationalism of such cases you will often later find out that behind the story is one lie or the other which will never stand the test of the law.

Lastly when it comes to the issue of safety for Muslims against Christians, I can confidently say that the entire world is far more dangerous for Muslims - no thanks to Christians - Libya, Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria etc comes to mind.
As I said earlier am not in support of any region but responding based on information and what I see.
I think the case of the recent violence in Taraba is more of a reprisal, but we have several other cases like killing in Kubwa and the woman in Kano that died a natural death in as much as Kwankwaso the saviour of the Northern criminals was around to use it as an opportunity to impress it on the North that he is their Messiah.
How many Herdsmen in Southern Kaduna involved in the massacre and land grabbing are convicted?
Hope you heard that Elrufai went to pay them off instead of finding a way to bring them to justice? what country does that?
And I wonder why you want to blame the Christians for the Mid east crises?
It is just like blaming the Christians in the south for the devastation caused by BH in the North east.
The Arabians hate one another, we can't take that from them cos they are good at that, they are allergic to peaceful coexistence and make do with every opportunity to die. i think it is the cause of the Norths problem because the heartless, pedophilic Arabians is the role model of an average Muslim in the North. Just as Saudi want to own and control Yemen and the Iranian want same for Syria so also the Fulani want to lay claim to every land they see themselves. Hope you hear the case of Morocco teenagers raping any thing with a hole for their Joy-stick from a mentally deranged lady to a donkey, in the Public, i mean in the Public and no one is punishing them for it. I bet you that will be the next line of news that will be everywhere in the North. Why because the Arabians are their role model. I will even be shocked if they don't take their bars above them by raping dogs and goats.
I still wonder how the Fulani man will have the guts to say he is from Benue and no one can restraint him to a grazing reserve- How can people just frown at development if they are not trouble makers?
Imagine people in Taraba coming to threaten a state house of Assembly in Taraba with weapons that there will be blood in the land when the state house goes ahead with the grazing reserve bill, what country will allow that? or would you say the press was bias too in that case? it is a typical case of of a privilege taking for a right. mind you no one from the south ever made such threat in the North, not even the Igbo's that help develop sabon Gari in Kano made such proclamation.
What you see in the mideast is a case of the west trying to drum sense into the head of two brothers bent on killing each other.
I am not in support of any region but the bias government and their penchant for defending criminals from the North is one of the major reason for this agitations every where
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by mrvitalis(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Bros, I'm from Enyiogugu. Do you mind letting me know you better?

I'm from ibeku , okwato
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by kross01(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
mrvitalis:

Of course they made the statement which we all know but in the eyes of the law there is nothing you can do about it

That's the disadvantage of democracy ... If you read my post well you will see I said I never beloved they were quoted out of context

Honestly we most accept north are very calculative n smart when it comes to politics and that's what we should do not acting based on emotion

Arresting them is a waste of time it will not stand in court

Mr Vitalis hope you've seen this thread; www.nairaland.com/4020821/why-sponsors-igbo-quit-notice
That is the government's defence /reason for not arresting them(arewa youths). This statement is coming after they've allowed you make a mockery of yourself here in the name of defence. Well done sir!
Re: Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now by Prouddevil(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Only an animal provoke an armed personnel.. . Ipop are terrorists. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guber Aspirant Sponsoring Certificate Forgery Claim Against Aiyedatiwa – Aide / P.d.p Senate PrImaries Winners And Losers! / Army Deploys 3,500 Soldiers To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.