Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) (62050 Views)

Visa Denial: Canadian College Withholds Nigerian Applicant’s Fees (pics) / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Alhikmah University Slashes School Fees Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Sheun001(m): 6:59am On Aug 30, 2017
op nice one
tho I see this girl
as another slay queen see her hair sef
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by kelvinhenry2(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Jah bless ur hustle pretty damsel
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by alezzy13: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2017
chalantmike:
1.that doesn't look like somebody selling groundnut is feeding.

2.that her skin is obviously cream enhanced, just look how rich n glowing it is, natural skin unaided doesn't glow that way.

3. Her hair looks newly made at least recently, wouldn't she have used that hair money, to add n save up for school.

4.look at the clothe she's wearing its not flashy but decent I can tell she's either from a middle class family or lower class earning family but not poor, not poor enough to be selling groundnut for school fees.

Moral is , this story is made up.

Well it may not necessarily be so. . .

For instance, there are some beautiful indigent girls who fend for themselves but take good care of their appearance (perhaps in hope of meeting a suitor). One can tell they're upright; eg they usually reject "keep the change" especially from a guy. The lady I buy tomatoes from is an example.

Then there are those equally beautiful girls who sell those stuff alright, but mere looking at them (extra tight leggings, fixed nails, etc) one is almost certain that they partake in extracurricular activities as well. . . lipsrsealed

I do agree the young girl appears perhaps a little too clean for a groundnut seller, but then, it could be that she believes in looking good with the little she has.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Okeikpu(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2017
Narldon:

Bia Nwoke'm! undecided

Where have you been?

:Dw
angry
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by headword: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2017
i like d girl and we love to met her
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Isikaraka: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Her address please. The Scarlet Thread Home of The Carpenter's Church in Port Harcourt can offer her an opportunity to go to school. The opportunity is still open till 15th September 2017. If she is interested, she can call 08098809120
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by KAYD007(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She obviously doesn't want to go to school....
If not she won't be selling groundnuts.

I will not patronize such a girl; she is like the biblical servant who buried his talents.

1).How can a man have a hoe and use his fingers to till the soil?

2).How can a woman have bedsheet and use cocoyam leaves to cover her baby?

3). How will a drummer abandon his drum and drum with his stomach?

4).How can a man use his finger and 'chook' in semen to impregnate a woman when he has a preek?

This is a case of misappropriation of assets.

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2017
okway:

You were shocked by this beaty?

She's fine for sure, but na these type fine Yoruba girls we dey see everyday in Ibadan.
You are right. Yoruba (especially Oyo state) got the prettiest babes in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by ioreth69(f): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will not patronize such a girl; she is like the biblical servant who buried his talents.

4).How can a man use his finger and 'chook' in semen to impregnate a woman when he has a preek?

welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by refiner(f): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
she can pass off as your blood sister or your cousin...a closely related family member of yours. she has your eyes, the shape of your face and your skin tone. you can ask anyone.

ain't talking about situations.
Lol...someone else said same thing tho....lemme go and ask my mom if she did away match...lol grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by YelloweWest: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:
That cant pay her school fees
No talk o. There is money in petty trade.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by refiner(f): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Caringguy:
issa lie..

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Ogurube: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2017
MrOwonikoko:
Hmm Eng Tochukwu i know say u for don collect her home address even if she talk say she no get cell numba tongue
Dude, grow up. Here's Mr. Tochukwu's FB profile to see his efforts in helping this girl: https://www.facebook.com/dennisfac?fref=mentions&pnref=story
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Ogurube: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2017
EDonHappen:
A social media user identified as El Ifelola shared this adorable photo of a girl named Nmasinachi who sells Groundnut to pay her school fees so she can go back to school by September.

Here’s what he wrote on Facebook;

Today, I meet this beautiful girl in my plaza.(By Name Mmasinachi (Beauty Comes From God) I was shocked by her beauty. She came to buy soft drink. I then asked her what is came to do around here. Her answer got me and my kid sister surprised. She sells groundnuts, I then asked her how old and which class she is in. She said she is not going to school. Why? Due to the way things are.

Wow!and she is selling this to rise money so she can go back to school by September.
To you slay Queen that’s asking a man to pay for your school fees learn from this girl. Without make up, and she is as beautiful as this. #SitUpAndFaceLife
Pls Share to inspire someone

Engr Francis Toochukwu Dennis

EDonHappen, kindly do due diligence before posting info on social media. I hope you know El Ifelola didn't write the message on FB. You have given him credit for what Engr Francis Toochukwu Dennis initiated. Here's the original posting on FB: https://www.facebook.com/dennisfac?fref=mentions&pnref=story

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by adonismuller(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Hope you Gave her something or you only snapped her to form good Samaritan and gossip with her pictures with your bad grammar .
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by adonismuller(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Hope you gave her something or you only snapped her to form good Samaritan and gossip with her pictures with your bad grammar .
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
So pretty!!!
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by MrOwonikoko: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Ogurube:
Dude, grow up. Here's Mr. Tochukwu's FB profile to see his efforts in helping this girl: https://www.facebook.com/dennisfac?fref=mentions&pnref=story
It seems u r sick upstairs! Wu d fu*k r u to spit on ma face with ur sticky saliva? Ain't talking to u knob!

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by obontami: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
she can pass off as your blood sister or your cousin...a closely related family member of yours. she has your eyes, the shape of your face and your skin tone. you can ask anyone.

ain't talking about situations.

fucktoto, how va my guy!
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by FTrebirth(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2017
obontami:

fucktoto, how va my guy!
obontikitiki! grin

i dey, bro. just that i dey try to tidy small wahala wey dey my hand now...but it's all well.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by obontami: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
obontikitiki! grin

i dey, bro. just that i dey try to tidy small wahala wey dey my hand now...but it's all well.

correct guy! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Jkvivi2020: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2017
that nice hardworking girl.she look really cute and lumptious.so all those lazy girls learn from her stand up an work hard instead of you doing prostitution.sleeping with countless men for money even dogs at the end of the day you a take a sour,wide, slack pussy to husband house.chai men they suffer.hardwork pay
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by baflincon(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2017
kinibigdeal:
That cant pay her school fees
Is any crime in struggling to be great in life, why can't U encourage this girl .
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by futurebaby: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2017
nice may God bless her for me
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by dacoza007(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg who knows if ah fit enter in ibadan barracks to ask for help, naa ma padi confuse me to buy fone for iwo road,no b me get d money cos person sent me.... tuk say e know d person say if anything happens, make ah return am, d fone no good n d person tuk say e want him won collect my money n dem dey play me say make ah take another. Abeg ah won go barracks but I don't know if they will help or dey will torture me as naija soldier b....abeg
Naa yesterday matter n ah get receipt
Advise
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2017
alezzy13:

Well it may not necessarily be so. . .

For instance, there are some beautiful indigent girls who fend for themselves but take good care of their appearance (perhaps in hope of meeting a suitor). One can tell they're upright; eg they usually reject "keep the change" especially from a guy. The lady I buy tomatoes from is an example.

Then there are those equally beautiful girls who sell those stuff alright, but mere looking at them (extra tight leggings, fixed nails, etc) one is almost certain that they partake in extracurricular activities as well. . . lipsrsealed

I do agree the young girl appears perhaps a little too clean for a groundnut seller, but then, it could be that she believes in looking good with the little she has.

true
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by tunary(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's on advert
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Ocheinstein(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
I wish I had an opportunity to help her. We are all hustlers bae. God bless your hustle
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by jennybright(f): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Enemy of progress for this my beautiful phone l bought during PDP regime. Abi APC give me money shey. Thank you
Make I hammer my phone... Mbanu

Benjom:

grin

The only solution is to use a sledge hammer to hit it hard. That way, I assure you it'll die grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by kunletexs: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

are you sure you are in your right sense?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2017
obontami:

correct guy! cheesy
Obontami baba!
I troway salute
The correctest nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? / What's The Difference Between Bsc (Hons) And Ordinary Bsc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.