Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) (62067 Views)

Visa Denial: Canadian College Withholds Nigerian Applicant’s Fees (pics) / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Alhikmah University Slashes School Fees Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by muller101(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She obviously doesn't want to go to school....

If not she won't be selling groundnuts.

-How can a man have a hoe and use his fingers to till the soil?
-How can a woman have bedspread and use cocoyam leaves to cover her baby?

u are back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
mrmrmister:

Ibadan of all places.
grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by mrmrmister: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by gqboyy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Igbo girls are beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
eheeen! This is the real beauty not all these painted masquerades disturbing my vision.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by highness25(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
EDonHappen:
A social media user identified as El Ifelola shared this adorable photo of a girl named Nmasinachi who sells Groundnut to pay her school fees so she can go back to school by September.

Here’s what he wrote on Facebook;

Today, I meet this beautiful girl in my plaza.(By Name Mmasinachi (Beauty Comes From God) I was shocked by her beauty. She came to buy soft drink. I then asked her what is came to do around here. Her answer got me and my kid sister surprised. She sells groundnuts, I then asked her how old and which class she is in. She said she is not going to school. Why? Due to the way things are.

Wow!and she is selling this to rise money so she can go back to school by September.
To you slay Queen that’s asking a man to pay for your school fees learn from this girl. Without make up, and she is as beautiful as this. #SitUpAndFaceLife
Pls Share to inspire someone

Engr Francis Toochukwu Dennis

with the way things are going I might end up marrying an Igbo girl, they can be creative. Especially now that ASUU is on strike they'd be good in business ideas
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by dust144(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
I get plenty groundnut to supply
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by dasdexter(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
when will you guys post a pic of a cute guy doing Petty Job just to feed himself, always posting that of women, while there are many guys out that also need the publicity.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by highness25(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
EDonHappen:
A social media user identified as El Ifelola shared this adorable photo of a girl named Nmasinachi who sells Groundnut to pay her school fees so she can go back to school by September.

Here’s what he wrote on Facebook;

Today, I meet this beautiful girl in my plaza.(By Name Mmasinachi (Beauty Comes From God) I was shocked by her beauty. She came to buy soft drink. I then asked her what is came to do around here. Her answer got me and my kid sister surprised. She sells groundnuts, I then asked her how old and which class she is in. She said she is not going to school. Why? Due to the way things are.

Wow!and she is selling this to rise money so she can go back to school by September.
To you slay Queen that’s asking a man to pay for your school fees learn from this girl. Without make up, and she is as beautiful as this. #SitUpAndFaceLife
Pls Share to inspire someone

Engr Francis Toochukwu Dennis

with the way things are going I might end up marrying an Igbo girl, they can be creative. Especially now that ASUU is on strike they'd be good in business ideas.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by muller101(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Op so u decided to cook up this story to deceive gullible Nigerians.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by mikolo80: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Get me her contacts pls
why. You no Sabi groundnut seller for your area wen wan go school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Prestige16(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
I don't know why but it seems whoever took the pictures was more focused on the girls chest than the face... I have this feelings he also got her contact

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by stankezzy: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She obviously doesn't want to go to school....

If not she won't be selling groundnuts.

-How can a man have a hoe and use his fingers to till the soil?
-How can a woman have bedspread and use cocoyam leaves to cover her baby?

this guy is back from barn please moderator can u take him back , he has come again to start causeing trouble with his comments

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by ashala(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Greatidonis: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
They should protect that little girl before some men that lilfe them small marry her oh, they can even kidnap her and force her to change her religion.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Jephz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
muller101:
common sense is about to leave ur body.
lol.... Bros....common sense no 1st dey self....e too cost I no see money buy
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by mickeymimi: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
She is beautiful .......but there are so many beautiful girls everywhere in Nigeria selling pepper , fish, apple, bread , re charge cards just to pay their school fees too.....nothin new na ... grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nice one!
Did you seek her consent before posting this
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Baroba(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Beautiful girl, she needs to be in school though..I will sure like to help.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Zulu212: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Destined2win:
If she doesn't cultivate the spirit of independence by hustling groundnut to pay for her school fees, Who will?
me tire o..ah wuu will me own fees
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by ujah60: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
she fine jhoor
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Knight2nurse: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please want to help with her school fees no matter how small, how can I get to her. Inbox me
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Zulu212: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abagworo:
eheeen! This is the real beauty not all these painted masquerades disturbing my vision.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Ezyp(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
muller101:
common sense is about to leave ur body.
What's wrong to love. We are made to love one another na
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Emeka71(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jephz:
embarassed i love her
Then try to help her.
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Pebcak: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by kaziblake(f): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Can't she attend a Public school?I attended a public school when things weren't okay so pls stop all these stories.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by mcayomind: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Enough of this trash jare..... what are you expecting her to sell before? are groundnuts not a lucrative biz in Nigeria setting? me wey serve bricklayers to see myself through schools nko?
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Tedassie(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Realkenny:
Am Seeing Something About This Girl In The Future and I Pray Am Wrong.
Mr seer,you don see ur own future finish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by jennybright(f): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
I'm trying to kill this your spider no way but don't rejoice yet oneday I will kill it because I hate it.

[Qquote author=Benjom post=59942350]She's really cute... but beware of greedy men o if you know what I mean.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by Jephz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
Emeka71:
Then try to help her.
lol...... I never fit help myself.....broke nigga like me no suppose get love for dictionary self
Re: Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) by vRendoh(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jephz:
embarassed i love her

You like her. ...
No be love yet!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Top 23 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria With School Fees. / How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.