Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Damilola Adegbite Poses With Her Son, Brian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Poses With Her Son, Brian (1229 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite Poses With Her Son, Brian by JamieNaija(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nigerian Actress, Damilola Adegbite took a selfie with her son, Brian.

She shared the picture preparing for her son's 3rd birthday.

How cute!

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/damilola-adegbite-poses-with-her-son.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses With Her Son, Brian by Shelloween(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Okay! You pretty, but don't tell that's your sleeping face.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses With Her Son, Brian by Tolexander: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cute baby!

I wish the baby's lower lip resembles the mother's.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses With Her Son, Brian by Shelloween(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Cute baby!

I wish the baby's lower lip resembles the mother's.
and what would you do with it? Nigga, let the baby's face form finish nah. Haba.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses With Her Son, Brian by Tolexander: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Shelloween:
and what would you do with it? Nigga, let the baby's face form finish nah. Haba.
the baby will be super cute.

Baby's face form finish me?
Na beans cake?
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses With Her Son, Brian by LesbianBoy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
This girl that has big nyansh angry
Re: Damilola Adegbite Poses With Her Son, Brian by NairalandCS(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
This girl that has big nyansh angry

OloshoBoy for better.

(1) (Reply)

See The Photo Of Tonto Dikeh And Speeddarlington That Everybody Is Talking About / Ke Kwa Nke Bu Nka Biko Nu - Whose Brother Is This Abeg? / Hushpuppi Sleeping In Private Plane, Wears Full Gucci Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.