Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,107 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Please I Need Your Advices - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advices (363 Views)

KINGS!! This MALE NAIRALANDER With Disability Needs Your ADVICES ASAP!! (Photos) / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advices by OLAMILERE007: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
good day. please I need your help house. my girlfriend mother want me to come marry her daughter quick and I don't have job yet, and have told my girl that I can't marry when I don't have job, and my girl said we going to start from somewhere and I disagree with that option now. since then my girl has refuse to pick my calls and reply my messages. please I need you advice on what to do. I love her but I don't have anything now and I can't marry when there is no work. am just 29years old and base in port Harcourt.
Re: Please I Need Your Advices by akaahs(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
U go give ur life a meaning and stop being childish
Re: Please I Need Your Advices by Crystie(f): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Make ur gf to understand the situation and if she loves you, she will stand by you, and also, if u want to marry the girl, go get a job and prepare for it and if u dont want to marry her then dont waste her time.. Remember girls mind are flexible, they easily get emotional, since she doesnt pick ur calls, find her and talk to her.
Re: Please I Need Your Advices by Abbeyismo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sir try sit her down and let her understand d situation on grand
Re: Please I Need Your Advices by uzoormah(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ask her if she wants her mum to feed u guys when u get married..also ask her if she want to be treking to church

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advices by topsam1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Think wella ooo..if u marry and u cnt feed her to her satisfaction, she jumps to another man quickly...nobody likes poverty...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Praise And Worship? / Abeg Who Wan Sell?? / How To Keep A Healthy Sexual Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.