Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process (42394 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by fulanmafia: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2017
felixomor:

In case you dont know the court and judiciary is an arm of the government.
They uphold the Constitution
Thats why a court can vacate a government from its seat according to the Constitution.
Sorry,
You may have to go back and study government in secondary.

You clearly need to claim a refund on your school fees because your comprehension ability is zero.

How does the tripe up there relate to the point that you cannot draw comparisons between an individual and government?

Lil Kenny flagrantly violated his bail conditions and his bail will almost definitely be revoked when the court resumes, and based on his antecedents, he will be locked up for a very long time. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Richy4(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2017
I don't understand..She's a PA right? Why would a PA be given such power to talk on national issues...

I might be wrong though but How many PA(s) in Nigeria got a "big say" in various companies that they were working with?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2017
lonelydora:

You are a poor student of History. Get your facts right. Niger Delta Avengers became strong when Igbos joined them. Get your facts right. Osisi ka nku comes to mind.
keeep fooling yourself. Your eyes will soon clear
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ripbubu: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2017
GoroTango:
Its pretty obvious that Kanu is walking free on borrowed time. I hope the govt doesn't succumb to thee IPOB blackmail of Nigeria will crumble if Kanu gets arrested. Kanu needs to go back to jail
fool are you not ashamed we don't want to be a part of Nigeria zoo. ..wake up and get it to your cow brain

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2017
lonelydora:

You are a poor student of History. Get your facts right. Niger Delta Avengers became strong when Igbos joined them. Get your facts right. Osisi ka nku comes to mind.
Continue your lies, it is allowed and free

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by ImaIma1(f): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
BUHARI wont arrest this ashewo for hate speech.

But if i said " little" Buhari will be arrested and dumped in jail and they jail key thrown inside atlantic ocean, Mamman Daura and the fulani attorney general will arrest me for hate sperch. Wicked hypocrites.,

Why are you men fond of calling women ashewo? Have you slept with her before? Why is "ashewo" the word you are quick to attack a woman with? Please desist from it.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

You clearly need to claim a refund on your school fees because your comprehension ability is zero.

How does the tripe up there relate to the point that you cannot draw comparisons between an individual and government?

Lil Kenny flagrantly violated his bail conditions and his bail will almost definitely be revoked when the court resumes, and based on his antecedents, he will be locked up for a very long time. Deal with it.

Leave them,let them keep arguing blindly. Kanu himself knows what is coming and he will be discussing possible ways of evading arrest . He wont sit down and be beating his chest stupidly as many are doing here. Kanu is a smart and intelligent man

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Nonaira1:

This part of her speech is ironic considering EVERY SINGLE thing from this olosho madam have all been insults and abuse.

Can someone direct me to any speech this ashawo where she showed any signs of formal education. Please post one speech of hers where she did.

The irony that even she dared say that. I wonder if she ever looked in the mirror before
You call her Ashawo and Olosho yet no female in your lineage has gotten to her level.
Better contact her to help you get a good job

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by felixomor: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

How does this nonsense you have typed above change the fact that government also flouted the court rules and judgement of the first judgement when kanu was arrested at first.

Secondly how does this your nonsense, hide your ignorance that nobody is above the law, not even government?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2017
ImaIma1:

Why are you men fond of calling women ashewo? Have you slept with her before? Why is "ashewo" the word you are quick to attack a woman with? Please desist from it.
Not men, IPOB miscreants must insult you anyhow to pass their devilish message

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by cytell56: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Nonaira1: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:
You call her Ashawo and Olosho yet no female in your lineage has gotten to her level.
Better contact her to help you get a good job

Being a past prostitute madam is NOTHING any female in my family wish to be. The females in my family have integrity

Neither does any female in my family wish to be in the same level she's at now.

If you honestly think what that woman currently does for a living is something to be proud of and think women should aspire, then I truly feel sorry for you.

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by chizzy4eazy(f): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2017
GoroTango:
Its pretty obvious that Kanu is walking free on borrowed time. I hope the govt doesn't succumb to thee IPOB blackmail of Nigeria will crumble if Kanu gets arrested. Kanu needs to go back to jail
[color=#000099][

is only a fool dat can make the same mistake for a second time, the first arrest announced him and attracted the interest of the wholeworld to his agitation dnt u fink dat re -arresting him will fastforward the restoratn of biafra copled wit evidences on ground agiant indi igbo. i will advice u to increase the rate at wich u bow th yhemoon so dat the quit notice to igbos wil not bring biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Nonaira1: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2017
ImaIma1:

She used to be a madam to prostitutes
https://www.nairaland.com/3590529/lauretta-onochie-accused-trafficking-girls
http://republicreporters.com/breaking-keyamos-a-thief-madam-dubai-onochies-a-prostitute-girl-trafficker-and-alleged-buharis-aide-emeka-ugwuonye/

So yes the word ashawo fits her perfectly

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2017
felixomor:

How does this nonsense you have typed above change the fact that government also flouted the court rules and judgement of the first judgement when kanu was arrested at first.

Secondly how does this your nonsense, hide your ignorance that nobody is above the law, not even government?
Nigeria is greater than that clown and he knows he's going to jail

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Ibangedyourmom: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

No sir you and I know you suffer unbearable pains because your hero of thieves was roundly defeated this has led you down a path of depression. grin

Your mental problem speaking. How could you tell who voted for who on a faceless forum like NL? I have never had any discussion with you or anyone on NL as regards my political affiliation with any political party in Nigeria let alone whom I supported in the last election.

On a serious note with how sure you seemed about what you typed up there without knowing anything about me in this faceless forum I won't put a case of schizophrenia pass your current mental state.

For the record given what you seem to be suffering from, this is my last response to you before you draw me into your world of insanity and people won't be able to tell if you are really the crazy one or not.

Please enjoy your madness alone while enjoying it you can choke on this: IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu all the way!

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by felixomor: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:

Thats your personal opinion.
And to be honest, that opinion doesnt matter here.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Nonaira1:

Being a past prostitute madam is NOTHING any female in my family wish to be. The females in my family have integrity

Neither does any female in my family wish to be in the same level she's at now.

If you honestly think what that woman currently does for a living is something to be proud of and think women should aspire, then I truly feel sorry for you.
No female in your lineage can ever get to her level, continue hating. it doesn't stop her job, life or salary

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by okpas01: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
GMBuhari:
As much as I doubt this news : it's quite true nnamdi violated bail conditions but then, Buharis aide wouldn't threaten anybody directly

Nnamdi may have put his sureties in trouble
I think Kanu is gaining ground because of government's failure to tackle unemployment in the country. If the teaming youths around KANU were gainfully employed, I'm very sure they will not have time for any agitation. In a country where jobs are given based on ethnic and religious affiliation the youths will do anything to feed. Remove the youths around KANU and he will be like a fish outside water. By the way its my first comment on this platform despite been a guest for 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
felixomor:

Thats your personal opinion.
And to be honest, that opinion doesnt matter here.
The earlier you face reality, the better for you

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by felixomor: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:
The earlier you face reality, the better for you
The reality is that the man is fighting for his people and your opinion doesnt count.
Thats the reality.

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by onatisi(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Yyeske:
What many of them dont seem to understand is ,the ppl that set the conditions knew kanu will flout them and that he wouldnt keep to it for long. The day he signed those bail conditions was the day he signed his arrest warrant. He shouldn't have agreed to those conditions at all in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by kellyjoesteve: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2017
This woman is about to be used and dump not bad she is dancing to the tune.

For your Businesss idea, and management, job-tips, available loans and important of insurance check my signature.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2017
felixomor:

The reality is that the man is fighting for his people and your opinion doesnt count.
Thats the reality.
Fighting for his people yet nothing on ground except noise and insults, you personally don't even know how far with his fight for referendum and Biafra

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by fulanmafia: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2017
felixomor:

Wow I've never had to spoon feed logic this long to even a six year old.

The government has the power to take decisions bordering on national security such as the release of such a divisive, inciting and treasonous character such as Lil Kenny, while setting aside or delaying a court judgment... in the interest of national security.

What power to abuse and flagrantly violate bail conditions does Lil Kenny have?

He as an individual is and never will be equal to government or any other constituted authority, hence the sheer idiocy of your attempt to draw parallels between Lil Kenny and the Federal Government.

I doubt that I have the time to further tutor you on common sense so any more mentions will be ignored so hard you'll start to question your existence.

Cheerio smiley.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by OjukwuWarBird: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2017
onatisi:

If buhari arrests kanu again,nothing will happen. The worst that will or will happen is that ppl in his state will take to the streets and mind you not all ibos support kanu. Anywhere there is a riot,the fg will Draft soldiers to the place ,if possible declare a state of emergency and ruthlessly crush anyone trying to prove stubborn. You cant compare the niger delta area to ipob,,the nd terrain actually helps the militants to carry actions,nothing of sort for ipob. The worst is ppl comeon nairaland ,twitter and insult buhari.

You truly are a poor student of international politics and history

Do you think if it is easy to arrest Kanu that Buhari wont have done so since

Ask yourself why the UN asked for the arrest of the Arewa youths the week it was rumoured that Kanu will be re arrested

Ask yourself why the US lawyers brought up the issue of genocide against Biafrans weeks before UN pronouncement.

Think very deep

Why did Israel remind the world about Biafran genocide

Why is it that Israel came to conduct DNA test if we are connected

Why did Israel attend ECOWAS meeting

Onatisi don't allow hatred becloud your reasoning

See fact as you use to see

There is an international play going on against Nigeria

You don't ask for a State of Palestine with Jerusalem as her capital without getting destroyed by the World Jewry.

Start planning for post Nigeria if you don't want to be caught off guard.

@ lonelydora

felixomor

Nobody has yet answered ask himself or herself why Buhari the impetuous soul has not quickly dropped Kanu in jail

People like fulanmafia and onatisi don't know that the music has changed

They will be put to shame when Buhari goes back to London next 2 weeks Sunday without touching Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by Yyeske(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2017
onatisi:

What many of them dont seem to understand is ,the ppl that set the conditions knew kanu will flout them and that he wouldnt keep to it for long. The day he signed those bail conditions was the day he signed his arrest warrant. He shouldn't have agreed to those conditions at all in the first place
The court just set a trap for him and he fell for it.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by kellyjoesteve: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2017

For your Businesss idea, and management, job-tips, available loans and important of insurance check my signature.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by kellyjoesteve: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2017

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by attackgat: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2017
fulanmafia:

Wether he gets locked up or not, things are not about to improve in Nigeria. Boko Haram will still kill, Hwrdsmen will still slaughter people, the Naira will remain weak against the Dollar, power genwration will be poor etc

There are far worse things happening out there than if Kanu goes to jail or not.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process by markfemisgay: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2017
Is Yyeske joe igbokwe's brother or is he an osun idp living in igboland. I need an answer from true igbos on this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) / APC Dissolves NWC At The Instance Of President Buhari / The Moment Tinubu Admired PDP Logo On Atiku's Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.