Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter (34592 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter by teflonjake(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oba agha to kpe!!!

They should just snap plenty fine photos and post on their Facebook pages for memory sake.

Because once they set foot back in Benin, they will never smell oyibo man's land again.

The man is lucky he has experience as a driver.
He shouldn't have problems getting a job with Agofure Motors, Afemai Line or Bob Izua Motors.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn no joy at all!

Agofure or Bob izua

1 Like

Re: Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter by Vutseck(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kingbuhari:
I'm just concocting/fabricating lies I will tell them when I reach Luxembourg , maybe I will tell them I'm Nnamdi KANU or Buhari is after my life or there is hunger in Nigeria... anyone with buyable lies should help me... uncle liar Muhammad abeg help me with one lie biko grin

just tell them you are Evans, simple
Re: Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter by planetx: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
They should let them stay since their ancestors are the ones that destroyed Africa and the present generation are also exploiting Africa by imposing puppet leaders on Africa and karma will catch up with this Europeans sooner or later for their evil.
Re: Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter by kingsleyy32: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
planetx:
They should let them stay since their ancestors are the ones that destroyed Africa and the present generation are also exploiting Africa by imposing puppet leaders on Africa and karma will catch up with this Europeans sooner or later for their evil.
So Iceland destroyed Africa abi nw?
Re: Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter by TheEminentLaity: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy Una no go kill person cheesy grin cheesy
ThisTrend:

Their stories appeared to have been taken as cock and bull stories and thus rejected by the Immigration Appeals. The news of the rejection oftheir application met with some furore in Iceland and an online petition was set up for them to be able to stay in the country.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/iceland-set-to-deport-nigerian-couple.html

c; lalasticlala
Re: Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter by gudofuck231: 1:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Jostico:
fabricated fabrication
You no well, lol
Re: Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter by Kingbuhari(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Vutseck:

just tell them you are Evans, simple
my niqqa , good idea grin grin grin

Re: Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter by braimeddy: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2017
So u believed the dude story?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oba agha to kpe!!!

They should just snap plenty fine photos and post on their Facebook pages for memory sake.

Because once they set foot back in Benin, they will never smell oyibo man's land again.

The man is lucky he has experience as a driver.
He shouldn't have problems getting a job with Agofure Motors, Afemai Line or Bob Izua Motors.

1 Like

Re: Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter by Kendroid: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Oga dis ur story no dey add up!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Finally, Parked Trucks Are Getting Off Expressways And Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.