Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids (2195 Views)

Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / Sure Home Online Marriage Seminar: 40th Wedding Anniversary Edition / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by AmicableEd: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Andrew and Julliet Urevbu, CEOs Upss Canp and Cam were recently thrown a surprise 40th wedding anniversary party by their kids!

The super couple married on July 19th 1977 and this year July 2017 marked 40 years.

What could possibly be done to mark this momentous achievement?

A plan was hatched over 6 months ago. Looking back, the children realized their mum never had a white wedding. Thier wedding was marked 40 years ago in the living room of Juliet's parents with only a few witnesses.

So that was it, the children decided to give their parents the grandest wedding anniversary that the could muster reminiscent of a real wedding ceremony. Therein lay another problem.

Considering the fact that Mrs Julliet Urevbu was the CEO of Aesthetic Concepts the BEST wedding decor outfit in Southern Nigeria, who would do the decor for this wedding anniversary?

The children got a fake bride and groom made preparations for a fake wedding. So she prepared an extravagant wedding reception decoration for the fake bride and groom " Jessica and Prince. Then came the explosive surprise ...

More photos and videos

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/exclusive-thoughtful-children-threw.html

1 Share

Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by Merryglad(f): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2017
I just wish mine did not have to divorce, i wish they stayed a little longer. They divorced in 1997, it would have been 20years added to the years i could not remember....i celebrate this family

1 Like

Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2017
To the op above me u should be happy both of your parents are alive.

I like cake

2 Likes

Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by jashar(f): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2017
awhhh......

this is so touching.....

cry cry cry
Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2017
The bride looks so young to have been married for 40yrs but I don't trip for things like this o, I would rather prefer being given a new car, or even house in a choice area cheesy
Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by CORELDRAW(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Merryglad:
I just wish mine did not have to divorce, i wish they stayed a little longer. They divorced in 1997, it would have been 20years added to the years i could not remember....i celebrate this family
swt@, I could feel ur pain. It made u and never break u...brighter days ahead... Uhn
Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by Merryglad(f): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
CORELDRAW:
swt@, I could feel ur pain. It made u and never break u...brighter days ahead... Uhn
thanks darling your words are refreshing
Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by Merryglad(f): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
To the op above me u should be happy both of your parents are alive.

I like cake
thats right, thanks
Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Look at that cake!
Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by nana228(f): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by ImaIma1(f): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
It is parents that fend for their children well...sending them to school ,etc that will do something like this for their parents. Not the ones that have a trailer of children and train only one and burden that one with the upbringing of the others.

What is my own sef!

2 Likes

Re: Couple receive a Surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary Party from their kids by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2018
jashar:
awhhh......

this is so touching.....

cry cry cry

You should have seen Mama's face. I attended that school as knew the woman personally, she's a wonderful mother to all. Little wonder Jite and Susan did this for her

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BEST LEAFLETS, FLYER, STICKER & POSTER DISTRIBUTION AGENCY IN LAGOS, NIGERIA / Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth / Men, What Could Warrant You To Hit A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.