Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos (2097 Views)

Buhari Has Insulted The Constitution – Agbakoba Reacts To Cjn’s Suspension / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2017
You know if I tell some foolish Igbos who still support Nigeria that these people hate us, it will be like am an extremist. I tell them that these people allow you in their places not because they love you guys but because they know what they are gaining from you people.

Now take your time and go through the speech delivered by Hoe-nochie on Nnamdi Kanu. Do you really think it was about Nnamdi Kanu alone? No! Let me bring out an excerpt and snippet from her speech to proove my point;

"The truth is that most of Kanu’s followers are touts, hooligans and hoodlums. They also grew up in the dingy Onitsha and Aba markets, breathing recycled oxygen and with NO formal education at all."

Did you people notice how she indirectly insulted Onitsha and Aba people by saying that the residents breathe in recycled Oxygen? The last time I checked, not every Igbo man living in Aba or Onitsha is part of IPOB. Just think deep. This is not a matter of Nnamdi Kanu's followers. This is a matter of how a Presidential media aide perceives the indigenes of Onitsha and Aba! Is this not hate speech?

This people hate Igbo people. They are just hiding behind IPOB to unleash their hatred!

Please lets bring this to the attention of the whole world and the presidency!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Alcatraz007: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2017
The propaganda war is on. We would not allow igbo pollute our National discourse.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by GoldNiagara(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2017
YourTerror:
You know if I tell some foolish Igbos who still support Nigeria that these people hate us, it will be like am an extremist. I tell them that these people allow you in their places not because they love you guys but because they know what they are gaining from you people.

Now take your time and go through the speech delivered by Hoe-nochie on Nnamdi Kanu. Do you really think it was about Nnamdi Kanu alone? No! Let me bring out an excerpt and snippet from her speech to proove my point;

"The truth is that most of Kanu’s followers are touts, hooligans and hoodlums. They also grew up in the dingy Onitsha and Aba markets, breathing recycled oxygen and with NO formal education at all."

Did you people notice how she indirectly insulted Onitsha and Aba people by saying that the residents breathe in recycled Oxygen? The last time I checked, not every Igbo man living in Aba or Onitsha is part of IPOB. Just think deep. This is not a matter of Nnamdi Kanu's followers. This is a matter of how a Presidential media aide perceives the indigenes of Onitsha and Aba! Is this not hate speech?

This people hate Igbo people. They are just hiding behind IPOB to unleash their hatred!

Cry me a river! When you insult afonja, osogbo and all, that was love speech. Didnt even know there was recycled oxygen.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by EvilMetahuman: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2017
Nnamdi kanu called every igbo who doesn't follow him blindly "pigs and ediot"

Does kanu hate igbos?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by zionmade1: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2017
@ yourterror
That statement was painful. While we allow the whole world see wat Igbos are seeing, I think its a wake up call for every soul living in aba and onitsha. those guys are dirty to the call, They need to come out from that dirt mentality.Let every Igbo take up the responsibility of cleaning up his environment. Lets forget government, because they wont help, Igbos in diaspora can contribute funds for the purpose of cleaning up the land. If i am tasked here, i will willingly contribute, even if it will construct 1km of road. U cant hate urself because others hate u. its a wake up call, one day we have to declare aba and onitsha must be clean, we dont need biafra to do that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by vedaxcool(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Nnamdi cownu called Igbo women prostitutes and there was not one single thread from any of you. ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by ERockson: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2017
And the op thinks the woman is lying. See Aba for yourself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by ayzTIGER: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Afonjas this thread is not for you.

As for Lauretta she's finished. She has been reduced to a mere puppet. She cant wear her panties and bra without asking for permission from Abba Kyali and co.

5 Likes

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by kitaatita: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Does kanu hate igbos?

Mrs. Onochie is also Igbo. I think the insults are coming largely from the IPOB on those of us who are Igbo and chose not to believe in the method adopted by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Alcatraz007:
The propaganda war is on. We would not allow igbo pollute our National discourse.

Your topics have been cleared again! Ntoor.

2 Likes

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by dudebuck: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2017
zionmade1:
@ yourterror
That statement was painful. While we allow the whole world see wat Igbos are seeing, I think its a wake up call for every soul living in aba and onitsha. those guys are dirty to the call, They need to come out from that dirt mentality.Let every Igbo take up the responsibility of cleaning up his environment. Lets forget government, because they wont help, Igbos in diaspora can contribute funds for the purpose of cleaning up the land. If i am tasked here, i will willingly contribute, even if it will construct 1km of road. U cant hate urself because others hate u. its a wake up call, one day we have to declare aba and onitsha must be clean, we dont need biafra to do that
if those places were clean, the state and federal roads level and smooth, will IPOB exist? Aren't you indicting nigeria here? it is because of Nigeria that those places are the way they are, even now IPOB is fixing some federal roads in the SE, so what are we talking about? We want to take back the power first, then we will do what suppose to be done with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Alcatraz007: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
YourTerror:

Your topics have been cleared again! Ntoor.

But the miseries and slavery of the igbo to the other big tribes still remain. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Nonaira1: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2017
YourTerror:

Duh? Did you not know this before?

The funny thing is the ashawo onochie honestly think she did IPOB not knowing her buffoon self equally insulted her brain dead ass as well.

3 Likes

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Totogist: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2017
What else do you expect, one day she will look back and regret her statement.

1 Like

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by sammyj: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2017
ok shocked
Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by freshest4live: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Nonaira1:

Duh? Did you not know this before?

The funny thing is the ashawo onochie honestly think she did IPOB not knowing her buffoon self equally insulted her brain dead ass as well.
Ayam not understanding. Is Onochie not lgbo?

3 Likes

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by ProWalker: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2017
dudebuck:
if those places were clean, the state and federal roads level and smooth, will IPOB exist? Aren't you indicting nigeria here? it is because of Nigeria that those places are the way they are, even now IPOB is fixing some federal roads in the SE, so what are we talking about? We want to take back the power first, then we will do what suppose to be done with it.

So its federal govt biz to come and clean your roads and gutters for you?
You igbos talk as if the local and state govt don't exist in your states

3 Likes

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Nonaira1: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2017
freshest4live:

Ayam not understanding. Is Onochie not lgbo?

That's why I wrote my last comment. She thinks she did ipob but she ended up doing herself as well.

What do you expect from Ashawo working for a retarded governmemt

4 Likes

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by freshest4live: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2017
ProWalker:

So its federal govt biz to come and clean your roads and gutters for you?
You igbos talk as if the local and state govt don't exist in your states
I think the problem with Nigeria generally is lack of restructuring in the state and local Government. We don't even know our LG chairmen in many areas and when people cry for help of Government on even little things, their focus is not on the local Government chairman(who is just there) but Buhari and at Best the Governor.
This is the Major restructuring we need.

1 Like

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by zionmade1: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2017
dudebuck:
Is it because of nigeria that u refuse to clean ur gutters
is it because of nigeria that u will dump refuse all around ur streets
is it because of nigeria that u cant clean up ur business premises
look at ariara market that vomits money how dirty it is, if traders there contribute 5k each, wont they repair the roads and make it clean for their own benefit?
tell me something else

2 Likes

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Lajet: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2017
kitaatita:

Mrs. Onochie is also Igbo. I think the insults are coming largely from the IPOB on those of us who are Igbo and chose not to believe in the method adopted by Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

Point of correction Mrs Onochie is not an Igbo woman . her family migrated from Benin to Delta state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by freshest4live: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Lajet:

Point of correction Mrs Onochie is not an Igbo woman . her family migrated from Benin to Delta state
Where is she from, and why does she bear lgbo name?

1 Like

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Lajet: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2017
freshest4live:

Where is she from, and why does she bear lgbo name?

She is one of those 2% of benin people their parents settled in Anioma

4 Likes

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Lloydfather(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2017
Loretta onochie must apologize to NK, IPOB and entire igbo race. For this hate speech.
She must apologize. Ohaneze ndi Igbo should call her for questioning.

Am calling on every Igbo man on twitter to visit her twitter handle with #Lorettaonochiemustapologizeforherhatespeechtowardsigbonation.
Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by omenkaLives(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2017
I bet Kanu who called Igbos PIGS and IDIOTS praised them.

Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by intruxive(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
And you that call her a hoe, loves her abi?
Mtcheww, victim mentality oshi angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by omenkaLives(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Does kanu hate igbos?
Dont mind these emotional hypocrits. Kanu is god to them therefore they are blind to his faults.

Kanu not only called them pigs and idiots and prøstitutes, he also called those of them who worship in such places as Winners and Redeemed bastards.

How many of them asked him to apologise ? Matter of fact, they created threads to validate and support the insults!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by intruxive(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Lloydfather:
Loretta onochie must apologize to NK, IPOB and entire igbo race. For this hate speech.
She must apologize. Ohaneze ndi Igbo should call her for questioning.

Am calling on every Igbo man on twitter to visit her twitter handle with #Lorettaonochiemustapologizeforherhatespeechtowardsigbonation.
Or what, u report to united nations, lol. Awon victim oshi, cry me a river

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Iamzik: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2017
Lajet po st=59961698:

She is one of those 2% of benin people their parents settled in Anioma

When it suits your narrative, you will declare delta as igbo.

I guess delta is not igboland this time round grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by edochie12: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2017
loreta onochie is a disgrace to her family,she decided to insult igbos not knowing she insult her self,she is complaining of how dirty onitsha and aba is,and i ask is it the same onitsha that i am currently residing or another onitsha,dont worry very soon chicken will come home to roast.and also she also called kanu's follower touts and hooligans,i am just watching her
Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by Akpuoru: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
She did not insult Igbo (me), she only insulted the uninformed, low life and never do well almajiris who are being manipulated by the con artist, KANU. Oh you're one of them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos by dudebuck: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
zionmade1:

Is it because of nigeria that u refuse to clean ur gutters
is it because of nigeria that u will dump refuse all around ur streets
is it because of nigeria that u cant clean up ur business premises
look at ariara market that vomits money how dirty it is, if traders there contribute 5k each, wont they repair the roads and make it clean for their own benefit?
tell me something else
travel to other countries and see for yourself, not here pleasing yourself and rhe id1ots that like your so-called comment, where do you expect them to throw the garbage? When the so-called government cannot run a simple waste collection exercise, do you expect them to keep the garbage in your house? Nigerian is a by-word for stupidity. In the case of clearing gutter, even in Libreville, Gabon, there is a firm called Averda, they employ lots of Gabonese youths and equip them with a lot of materials for waste collection, even gutter waste, people on their own clear the gutters just as they do there both in Onitsha and Aba, but the difference is that in Libreville, Averda company collects ALL the sand and other things from the gutter and takes them to a recycling plant, while in Aba the same sand, refuse and plastic later fall back into the gutters, BTW the services of Averda is paid for by the Gabon government in partnership with the Libreville Municipal government AKA la Mairie de Libreville. Even in one million years no such thing can happen in either Aba or Onicha if Biafra does not come! Do you know how much the traders already pay in taxes? You are in Ibadam casting aspirations and pulling statistics from your anus. Fvck you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EKITI 2018: Drama In Ekiti As Fayose Visits APC Aspirant, Daramola [photos] / Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle?? / Trump's One Yr In Office And Buhari's 3yrs. Blame Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.