Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Single Handsome Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Handsome Guys (7529 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
and people ask me why i love you

Bring ur neck here kiss kiss kiss kiss

[img]https://media./images/44f4ddca2b27b84d699653828876bf0c/tenor.gif[/img]

grin

*covering my face*

Abeeg, where did u get all these memes now? This one is fvcking hot my love.. wink and i love u too.. kiss
Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin grin grin we the worwors on get say for this thread.

Op beating chest, upload pix or shut your smelling bibi

1 Like

Re: Single Handsome Guys by Diablo22(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
stop using ur life to compare with others abeg, i have more than 18k followers
15 everyday... 15*365=5475....oshey Bieber.. Fine boy.. Baba for the girls... I Hail ooo

4 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by Oyindidi(f): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:

like you know watin I mean grin
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
when i see ugly girls
[img]http://collegecandy.files./2014/04/pain_thefrisky.gif[/img]
ok bro but psquare don sing nobody ugly grin
Re: Single Handsome Guys by walepackage(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
luminouz:

Nawa o..so all handsome guys must NOT be single abi?
Being single is now a crime ba? undecided
thats why i said"only if it's not his priority for now",unlike the op,who sounds worried and needy.Being handsome or not,u may decide to be single in as much u aint perturbed with your status.I hope u catch my drift now.
Re: Single Handsome Guys by luminouz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
thats why i said"only if it's not his priority for now",unlike the op,who sounds worried and needy.Being handsome or not,u may decide to be single in as much u aint perturbed with your status.I hope u catch my drift now.
Yeah..I get u now
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
when i see ugly girls
[img]http://collegecandy.files./2014/04/pain_thefrisky.gif[/img]

But the day chicks go send me pm or toast me I go throw party o
Whalahi
Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
sunshineG:

allow them to deceive you cheesy cheesy cheesy did they marry ugly women?

How many ugly girls dey their music videos?

[img]https://media./images/7b5e39fa666088e483c76d6d702602ef/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Handsome Guys by walepackage(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
luminouz:
Yeah..I get u now
correct guy.I hope your end is goin well.
Re: Single Handsome Guys by wristbangle: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Funny and epic comments in this thread
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Briee(f): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
and people ask me why i love you

Bring ur neck here kiss kiss kiss kiss

[img]https://media./images/44f4ddca2b27b84d699653828876bf0c/tenor.gif[/img]
You no well asweargrin
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Divay22(f): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!
Maybe they scared of u!!! tongue grin
Scared of me
Lol... No o
We just need evidence
Re: Single Handsome Guys by luminouz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
correct guy.I hope your end is goin well.
Yes o....thanks
Re: Single Handsome Guys by IsiahRashad(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
But,if u are really handsome,dress nice and has good [b]physics[/b]as u said,

Then there must surely be chemistry lol
Re: Single Handsome Guys by walepackage(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
IsiahRashad:

Then there must surely be chemistry lol
yes of course,cos we are social animals,which our action(s) stems from extrinsic or instrinsic value we attach to a phenomena or either way round.Its a natural law that is innate to man.
Re: Single Handsome Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Wooow! This is a very long sermon in details MrBrown.. wink

Juz chill..Some ppol cannot really stand with others who are less attractive..These ppol they know what they value sha..they have to set standards to the extent that they need to be double guarded themselves juz to stay away from ppol they doesnt like..Well, at least i must say he speak his mind..tho it may sounds harsh to some but sometimes truth shall prevail..

so you mean to say that ... if i think you are ugly, then its ok to abuse/insult you for whatever low self esteem reason under the moon?! so if an ugly gal come to a brotha, instead of him saying:"thanks but NO thanks" he should abuse the daylight out of her?!

some people sha!

2 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by berryice(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
bro i used to be nice to girls oooo, sweet and loving but wen u look good and ure nice women will use u as handbag , in uni i cant count how many girls used me ti make their bf jealous, guy women will always come after u if u look good, nice or wicked they will come, so wen i saw how they were doing me and people kept saying ure a fine boy why u go dey allow girls carry u like handbag, i became rude to them, especially the poor ugly ones that like coming after me, i will wash and insult them, the local ones gave me space and the fine, classy ones started to become my food

If ure handsome and ure not rude ugly girls will have mind to talk to you, any handsome guy that isnt rude is a mumu or a coded player that likes anything he sees
is dah y u re rude till date? Who fine boy epp*pack well undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Handsome Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
pcguru1:

MrBrownJay the type of men you are discussing are now few, gone were the days when another man would respect another guy, those days I'd never hit on my friends chic or allow a chic use me to get someone jealous , those days men are long gone, what a shame today's guys would do anything even ridicule you to a lady if it meant an opportunity to get access to her. No code ethics anymore

but what this guy is saying makes no damn sense.... ABUSE women and the good women will come through?! what good woman out there will want to be abused/insulted by their partner, unless them deluded broken damaged ones?!

that dude just opened this thread for online bragging contest.... handsome dude that is scare shitless of uploading his pic, yeah right!
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so you mean to say that ... if i think you are ugly, then its ok to abuse/insult you for whatever low self esteem reason under the moon?! so if an ugly gal come to a brotha, instead of him saying:"thanks but NO thanks" he should abuse the daylight out of her?!

some people sha!

I get ur point..but i dunno if u experienced that those less attractive ppol are more aggressive ones..

Some of them they cant accept it even u already said NO to them..a lot of them are too pushy..But each one of us has different approach sha..Only that Jude is more upfront and fatal...

Otherwise, its all the same thing..
Re: Single Handsome Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I get ur point..but i dunno if u experienced that those less attractive ppol are more aggressive ones..

Some of them they cant accept it even u already said NO to them..a lot of them are too pushy..But each one of us has different approach sha..Only that Jude is more upfront and fatal...

Otherwise, its all the same thing..

its not the same thing, if you abuse everybody, then the GOOD women will see you as an ignorant classless man and will certainly walk away from you.... NO proper woman see a man abusing all women and says to herself:"woah what a great dude this is"... come on, thats such a foul character!

1 Like

Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
berryice:
is dah y u re rude till date? Who fine boy epp*pack well undecided
who is this one? undecided know ur level here, dont mention me next time
Re: Single Handsome Guys by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
pcguru1:

MrBrownJay the type of men you are discussing are now few, gone were the days when another man would respect another guy, those days I'd never hit on my friends chic or allow a chic use me to get someone jealous , those days men are long gone, what a shame today's guys would do anything even ridicule you to a lady if it meant an opportunity to get access to her. No code ethics anymore

Thank you. You know what's up.
Re: Single Handsome Guys by berryice(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
who is this one? undecided know ur level here, dont mention me next time
e pain am hahahahaha...go lick shit grin

1 Like

Re: Single Handsome Guys by handsomebanana(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Wooow! This is a very long sermon in details MrBrown.. wink

Juz chill..Some ppol cannot really stand with others who are less attractive..These ppol they know what they value sha..they have to set standards to the extent that they need to be double guarded themselves juz to stay away from ppol they doesnt like..Well, at least i must say he speak his mind..tho it may sounds harsh to some but sometimes truth shall prevail..

Exactly. They have the fundamental human right to be an asshole. You won't be sued, but then again, don't get offended when it doesn't work in your favour.

You might be attractive, but there's also someone who looks better than you. Put it in mind that such people would not want to hang out with you.

There are people who are richer than you. When they see you as classless and silly, I implore you to not pick offence, after all, it is their fundamental human right.

The ones who have expensive cars, houses. The ones who put on better clothes etc.

I wonder what the world would look like if everyone acted like that, and display such manner of elitism. Then again, I implore you not to get mad.

After all, shït happens --- simply embrace the smell

3 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
berryice:
e pain am hahahahaha...go lick shit grin
you can only dream lepa cheesy cheesy cheesy shift from my front

where is my baby kiss kiss kiss iamkashybaby kiss kiss kiss

[img]https://media./images/bddc1b249f3b038325d6d19bb139d65e/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Handsome Guys by FroshJaynex(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
harlee:
thats the thing bro, I get hooked up with girls through my friend but I just end up not calling later on or not interested in them, but the one I love seriously doesn't believe I don't have a gf,anytime I am toasting a girl, she will just give me 'keep lying,am listening look'. I want a girl I love not just the one that falls for me
Just stop masturbating and see the changes.
Re: Single Handsome Guys by berryice(f): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
you can only dream lepa cheesy cheesy cheesy shift from my front

where is my baby kiss kiss kiss iamkashybaby kiss kiss kiss

[img]https://media./images/bddc1b249f3b038325d6d19bb139d65e/tenor.gif[/img]
orobo like u tongue
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247 come in here.....harlee needs u
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Ibenny(f): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you did make a lot of sense until you wrote the above NONSENSE!

handsome men that are insulting and rude automatically BECOME UGLY!!!! being handsome is much more than an outlook matter, you have to project that beauty IN and OUT. so if you are handsome but insult women then you are a fukcing disgrace to good looking men, and would only attract desperate deluded women. no woman with attitude would stand for such UGLY man. the saying that good women love assholes is such a nonsense issue, it is only weak clueless desperate ignorant childish women who do... a woman that respects herself would NEVER EVER stand for a man that degrades her, because that is not a man but an ignorant kid PRETENDING TO BE A MAN!

BTW, if thats the type of men that you expect your sister/daughters to date and marry, then i do feel sorry for your lineage (no offense)!

Thank you!!! Please teach him more...
Its not easy...
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Ibenny(f): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, if you date IGNORANT women, then dont blame THEM, blame YOURSELF for even allowing them to enter your life... and just because THEY are ignorant, shouldnt be a reason to change your life into an ignorant miserable life, does it?! so, let us get this straight... you are a nice guy, and because these ignorant women used you, you became an ignorant asshole, to become exactly what these women are (aka what you didnt want for yourself)?! you thought process is deluded, to say the least. thats would be as silly as me hating cheaters, but will become one because all my gf cheated on me,bwaaaaah!

do you have any respect for the man you see in the mirror everyday?! if so then how would you feel great about people thinking you are a wicked soul?! what kind of emotionally damaged person would see anything positive in being wicked?! you need some serious help, bro!

YOU became the food for all these desperate clueless deluded low self esteem women who had NO RESPECT for themselves and used you as stepping stone to feel better about themselves. NO woman, i repeat NO WOMAN who respects herself would gladly date a wicked man who disrespect/disgrace/abuse/humiliate them... only the damaged and goldigging ones would (or them sado maso who get pleasure through pain and humiliation)

if you are handsome then EVERYONE (whether fine or ugly) will want to talk to you, and there is NOTHING wrong with that, as it comes with the territory....the way you handle these ugly women would differentiate between you being an aaasshole and being a proper man. ALL your action are a representation of yourself, if you are rude to maid/ugly women etc then thats who you are within you, dont use some BS to try to make it look like you are a good person inside, because if you truly was, you wouldnt treat people so poorly... AS IF UGLY PEOPLE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE, simply because they are ugly?!?!?!

bro, i suggest you sit down and re-evaluate your lifestyle as you are doomed! nothing good will ever come from such failed state of mind!

thumbs up bro....
Not everyone has brains like you... smiley
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ibenny:

thumbs up bro....
Not everyone has brains like you... smiley

As in eh. Much sense in wetin he write. Real handsome guys don talk sh!t, and won't disrespect anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? / ‘my Wife Is Mentally Ill, But I Didnt Know Till After Marriage’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.