Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River (51296 Views)

Akpabio, Senator Chris Ekpenyong Meet In Court (photos) / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by jaxxy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

All i ask for is happiness and peace
I will marry for lovetongue cheesy

But on a more serious note i can date a man who's still struggling financially we can always find a way around it but i refuse to marry a man who's poor without vision

Hmmm easy to say. Have u ever dated one b4? And u had to pay for d date without feeling awkward? Or u having a car and having to pick him up and do stuff without being so possessive? If u dont hv such mindset already in u dont even bother to try it cos u wud frustrate the poor guy and probably urself. Its easy for sm gals bt i think its gud smtmes
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
taiyesoul:
You mean this guy I'm seeing is 31 year old?.Even a commissioner?.Well,i comment my reserve sha
That's political age.

Lies and denying are Nigerian politicians code clearance.

1 Like

Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Martin0(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
30 billion for the akant in Davido's voice grin cheesy **singing**

I pway for ugrin
**sprinkles holy water**
gringrin what God has sign make pesin nor put him own maggie oogrin
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Uyiii: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

30 billion for the akant in Davido's voice grin cheesy **singing**
Lol, this one contradict your first assertion osad
no qualms, in small doctors' voice, I don hide my face.

1 Like

Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by degamemaster(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
See her wide mouth, that's how her Toto go dey wide too. Ugly fuckbitch.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by CheedyJ(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
jaxxy:

Is a commissioner rich?
In my beloved country, even a councillor is rich much more a commissioner.. I bet u know d country I'm referring to..
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
jieta:
1 minutes silent for our falling hero.

You criticize but can't write a single sentence without elementary errors. In the context of your sick reasoning,

It should have been silence not 'silent', you pitiable dingbat.

It should have been fallen not 'falling' ,you slow poking nincompoop.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Rebuke: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
LyfeJennings:
I old pass this guy o
At 32, I'm still an idiot to myself
Kai! God of Ekpeyong
Please don't sleep o
Consider me self o

Hahaha. Guy yhu r really an idiot to yhur self o.

This yhur comment made me laugh so hard dis night.

Bro, life is turn by turn.....jxt don't be lazy and b waitin on God for miracle.

I assure yhu, with dis yhur mentality it shows you ar ready to push and make it happen. Just do it.

People who are nt satisfied with their current position alwys become great. My observations.

Talking from lesson learned from big uncles.

One particular one was alwys nagging at himself nt doing well n alwys talked abt people who ar nt his mates bt younger n have made it....he was always this funny like yhu insulting himself and we all laughed. Vry funny thing we tot.

Right now, he is overseas......doing great. Push hard bro.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by ameh99: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
31yrs....am guessing it's his football age...

Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
A lot of bitterness in Bitterland ,sorry, Nairaland.
A slim angel I see but no-gooders of Nairaland that haven't had a good meal for weeks on end are hating.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by jaxxy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
CheedyJ:

In my beloved country, even a councillor is rich much more a commissioner.. I bet u know d country I'm referring to..

On second thought ure right bro. I 4got this is naija. Lol
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by MONITZ: 12:05am On Dec 27, 2017
ouzo1:
31?? The football age is not bad, what about his real age?

U don't need footballl age when everything works accordingly and with a solid parental support,the guy obviously is not a small fry's offspring for him to be on that sensitive seat..Yhe guy sure has a solid backing..
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Slim girls rock.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by IVORY2009(m): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
This guys dick is going to be as small as the head of my pen cover...tufia!! I can't marry such a man

Useless post
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by phabulux: 2:34am On Dec 27, 2017
modelmike7:
Some memories..
Happy married life beauties

Beauties?

Christ!
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by phabulux: 2:42am On Dec 27, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
This guys dick is going to be as small as the head of my pen cover...tufia!! I can't marry such a man

Your pussy?

I pity the man that's going to marry you!
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by evy1(m): 3:02am On Dec 27, 2017
jaxxy:

Is a commissioner rich?
THE dude Is Box Up O.major bar.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by gabpaul: 3:43am On Dec 27, 2017
jaxxy:

Is a commissioner rich?
Nooo not all (they are farmers and vulcanizers) angry

1 Like

Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by presidentalex: 4:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Kyliegame:
Just days after news of former governor Donald Duke's daughter Xerona's engagement, it has been revealed that the second daughter of the former governor is also engaged to her Commissioner boyfriend.

August is a month of double blessings indeed for the Duke's family.

Nela Duke, got engaged earlier this month to the serving Commissioner for Finance, Cross River State, Mr Asuquo Ekpeyoung. 31-year-old Mr Ekpeyoung, proposed to Nela at a private dinner with friends and family 4 weeks ago.

They had been dating for over a year and had kept their relationship & recent engagement private. Their dad must be proud.

http://intriguinggirl..com.ng/2017/08/it-might-be-double-wedding-donald-dukes.html

See earlier thread about him here

Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic)

https://www.nairaland.com/2788539/asuquo-ekpenyong-nigerias-youngest-commissioner

She's very far from the word HOLINESS! By your fruits you shall be known. Shalom!
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by toprealman: 4:27am On Dec 27, 2017
2023 guber agenda just got real for the "young" man.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by saintkeppy(m): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2017
Son to High Chief Asuquo Ekpenyong, CEO of Channel View Hotel, Calabar &member of the Etubom council, office of the Obong of Calabar.

Congratulations to Asuquo Ekpenyong Jnr. cool
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Flashh:
This thread is useless.
very useless

1 Like

Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by tete7000(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why can't the rich marry the poor

Because they don't move within the same circle, their paths won't probably cross. Also because for some certain reasons, many of these marriages are arranged. Except you are born into certain class, you really might not be able to tolerate some excesses of those born into that class.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by BiafraIShere(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2017
From the very first comment down to the very last, all I see are sadistic comments. I just hope the girl or the commissioner would not come across this thread, the posts here are enough to cause depression! It seems like Nigerians are transferring their aggression caused by buhari and his useless government to fellow Nigerians, smh. But on a serious note, are you telling me that I'm older than that guy in the picture?? Just 31 and he is already a commissioner (not even a useless commissioner like that of happiness but finance?), so fat and so old looking?? About the lady, are you telling me the same Donald Duke & Onari are the parents of those average looking Jane & Kate?? WTF!
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by tete7000(m): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2017
jaxxy:

Is a commissioner rich?

Some position it is assumed in Nigeria give you access to access to steal and thus make you "rich". It is a Nigerian way of thinking.
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Pat081: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2017
jaxxy:

Is a commissioner rich?
No commissioner is nt a rich man , I dnt think u read b4 u comment , commissioner of finance for dat matter n u re re asking talking like dis
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by afamaustin(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
pls how how do u knw
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Habbatically: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
You don do Olosho reach him side too?
Re: Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River by Jethrolite(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Hedonistically:
So the most newsworthy thing about him is that he is the serving commissioner for finance? So when that appointment inevitably expires pretty soon, he will then be known as what? As former serving commissioner for finance? What is his SELF-EARNED achievement profile prior to the rub-my-belle family affair appointment? Who is he, what is he, and what qualified him for the position?

Youngest commissioner my foot. Bloody numskulls with zero merit whose palm kernels have been cracked for them.
Commissioner for finance at 31, that's a governor in making. He will most likely hold the office again in Ayade's second tenure, then move to SSG or deputy governor or to governor directly. Mind you, at this current stage he is already a billionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures) / Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.