Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) (53667 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by joyfavour(f): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
good
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by 9jizzy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by shamecurls(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Peppered 404 and Goldberg comes to mind......

The dog meat go strong and if well spiced and cooked, will make a good refreshment

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
if Calabar man catch that dog...
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice cool
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by youngreva(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nigerians should learn to imbibe the culture of keeping dogs around...you may never know what might happen.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by AuroraB(f): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
DannyJ19:
Ehya....If na Ekuke him for go show them wea dem dhy keep money
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by mentorandfriend(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Any idea how much a puppy boerboel cost? Any reliable dealer in the house?
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Who go treat the thief now lol
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by dust144(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Where is the picture of the door? Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by MARKone(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wey the dog picture

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
hope they give him anti rabies injection before he starts barking like that dog

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Olugbengaolusan(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nemesis
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by anthony533(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
It's better to use charms to protect your compound.
A charm is ten thousand times better than a dog.

what is this one saying again

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by manikspears: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
ok ,nice one but i have one question,who will take and treat the guy back to health? just thinking out loud o.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
The dog is bold, there are some dogs that would just bark without attacking.

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by maxiuc(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afe11:
Mehn Boerboel is the real itch... Any day any season.. If I no Dy buy am, I go just buy hyena or cougar instead
guy you wicked I swear

HYENA
COUGAR
You for buy tiger nd lion join ,since you won turn ur compound to mini Zoo

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by oluwaahmed: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
A boerboel will attack u jst 4 bein a stranger talkless of attackin his master. My boerboel of blessed memory dey kill any animal wey stary chop am sef, na jst blood we go see 4 compound and een mouth

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Marpol: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:
I can't have that breed in my home, never!

They belong to the farm. I hope the dog won't go after the owner someday.

You know nothing about dogs!

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Marpol: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gwaihir:
That dog needs to get the necessary injections and cautioned not to bite at any sight of aggression else it may become an habit. Btw it has tasted blood on its tongue, I heard dogs tend to get some addiction to it.

You know nothing about dogs period!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by electropiz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:
I can't have that breed in my home, never!

They belong to the farm. I hope the dog won't go after the owner someday.

Dog are the most loyal friend a man can have, they don't harm people they are familiar with...

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by snazzy5050(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Check your pm. i have one female puppy for sale
mentorandfriend:
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Ashley86400: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
The guy is already dead na? undecided
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by eyeview: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Marpol:

You know nothing about dogs period!!!
He doesnt
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by NigelCundy: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Temperament of a Boerboel:

Boerboels are an intelligent and energetic breed. They are loyal, great with kids and tend to be protective of their family and territory
They are quite charming when not being lazy, and will not hesitate to defend their loved ones to the death.
They are often called "Velcro" dogs, always wanting to be with their owners, and so, are not prone to wandering off on their own.
The Boerboel also requires training and firm handling from an early age. It is not unusual for this breed to display aggression toward other dogs or strangers.

3 Likes

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
DannyJ19:
Ehya....If na Ekuke him for go show them wea dem dhy keep money
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by kirchofff(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
I heard Rottweilers are more aggressive, what if it was a rott? The guy would have been killed o

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by kirchofff(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
mentorandfriend:
contact ishiamu , he's a known dealer in nairaland.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by smartiyke78: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
I Luv that.... kudos 2 d dog!!!
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by topsamjo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
ehhhya na dog kill u... how u go tell angel Michael.

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by zolapower: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Don't believe the story might be one of those jungle justice melted on d guy . Where's d dog pic or I don't believe?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day / What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.