Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) (55317 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by TMSMedia: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2023
A 4-year-old boy has died after being attacked by his father's dog in Etche local Government Area of Rivers State, IGBERETV reports.

Rivers journalist, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Monday, July 17, 2023, said the incident happened at Chokota in Igbo-Etche town.

Datuwo People shared photo on Facebook with the caption;

"#REVOLUTION_NOW

Viewers' Discretion is Strongly Advised.

Dog kills Owners Son at Igbo-Etche, Rivers state.

This morning a dog in Igbo-Etche has killed the son of the owner at Chokota in Igbo-Etche Rivers State"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02zesYZ9E6ZWJLNheqHEmKkyKWcPtBL9q5qUhGq9T8nQb6NCA5kTumhkQ36W1Mhsxrl&id=100000472592186&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://igberetvnews.com/1448576/dog-mauls-owners-4-year-old-son-death-rivers-graphic-photo/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Timoleon(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2023
God abeg o

How do you live with yourself as the owner of that dog knowing your son’s death was totally avoidable? What’s the point of having a vicious dog in a house with a kid?

For many like this father out there, don’t let your love for dogs jeopardize the lives of your family members. Keep big dogs away from your home especially if your kids are still little.

173 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by tyup(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Aww that's so sad and sending my condolences to the family of the boy.

I sincerely suggest they take the Dog to a veterinary therapist for evaluation and given necessary treatment so incidents like this isn't repeated. So sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2023
Animal will always be an animal,

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Timoleon(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2023
Naaa. The dog is to be euthanized. It has tasted human blood. It has to die.
tyup:

I sincerely suggest they take the Dog to a veterinary therapist for evaluation and given necessary treatment so incidents like this isn't repeated. So sad

263 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

Vete..... Wetin? Put the damn dog to eternal sleep outrightly.

207 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Insidekash: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2023
This is bad
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by GanagiBitrus: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Been thinking of getting a dog, but with this, forget it.

Unless probably this harmless-looking breed... cheesy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by TMSMedia: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2023
O
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Sensitivity: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2023
I hate dogs❗❗❗

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by slawomir: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

And why is he carrying the little boy like that

Show some respect 🙏

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2023
Oh No!! Not again!!!

This is not a dog’s handwork, this crime was committed by a man which I’m sure is the boy’s father, probably for ritual purpose sad

Why is Nigerian men this heartless The father of the this child should be investigated thoroughly.

Nonsense men!!!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by crossfm: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2023
This is gross.

RIP to the child.
What could have prompt the dog to react this way?.

Don't want to sound negative,but pls if you have these pets feed them well and do a routine medical check up,or stay away from keeping them.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Jakpon: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Animal will always be an animal,
End of discussion

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by id4sho(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Ekuke all the way, all these foreign breed are dangerous and waste of money tongue

6 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by LaSenior: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2023
angry

Me keep dogs I can't ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Essenza01: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Why carry the dead child like its an animal that was slaughtered.. even while keeping a carton by the side for what exactly?.. disgusting.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by jimmyolasun: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Ekuke will never do this. At least not a rabid one

8 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by MICVOCT(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Pathetic. sad
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Porksupplyib: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2023
Mistakes happen in life.
Some of these mistakes may however have been avoided with careful deliberate efforts. It Is a pity this is happening.
My condolences. embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by GeneralPula: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Which kind Dog be that one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by essentialone(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Whoever owns that dog, deserve to be killed. Imagine the rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Dshocker(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Having a higher breed of dog, like the Dobermann, Rottweiler, or a Pitbull, and you refused to feed them at the stipulated time means you are putting your life and those around you at risk.

And those 3 dogs i listed above can overpower any man, you are no match for their strength.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by pretydiva(f): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2023
This is so sad. Na to kill that dog asap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by TUTU147: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2023
One of the reasons I don't like wild dogs, most especially when getting old.Rip young soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Ever8090: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Timoleon:
Naaa. The dog is to be euthanized. It has tasted human blood. It has to die.
which treatment, dog that should be killed and thrown away..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Juanmike(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Hafinn06:
Damn it, this is tragic I was planning on getting a dog before but I won't any longer
Coward.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2023
Sad

Which kain dog be that? It’s suppose to know its owners son now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Osashalom: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Where are the useless animals activists

5 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Love My Dogs! / 330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos) / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.