Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) (53695 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Mercylike(f): 10:41am On Mar 18
smiley
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Afe11: 12:16pm On Mar 18
Mercylike:

Boss.. Pls if u won't mind. Can help me with just broswing data..

Thanks

I do mind. Sorry buddy.
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by Mercylike(f): 1:03pm On Mar 18
Afe11:

I do mind. Sorry buddy.

Aiit thanks. Kindly help edit and remove

Thanks
Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by productsrules(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.
With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, chat me up through (zero eight zero six four six five four one one six) for details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day / What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.