Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl (1751 Views)

Why Collecting Phone Number From Just Any Girl is Dangerous (funny) / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nijablog: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmn I can remember back then when I was probably 14 yrs or something, I and a group of friends were trying to take advantage of a dumb and deaf but as time goes on as an undergraduate, there was this coursemate of mine who was minorly disabled (leg problem). She was a very beautiful girl but I find out despite how social I was esp. with ladies,I never spoke to her once not to talk of feelings.Having slept with over 9 girls numerous time but I can't just imagine how sleeping with her will look like but going back to the topic. I want to ask"Guys,can you sleep with just any girl despite her condition?".
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by MichaelTLoni: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sleeping with just any girl is the defination of a guy without taste....
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by SuperSuave(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
I can't o. If I don observe say she dirty sef I go avoid her like plaque, I can't suffocate myself to death because of pleasure
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by heendrix(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nijablog:
Hmmn I can remember back then when I was probably 14 yrs or something, I and a group of friends were trying to take advantage of a dumb and deaf but as time goes on as an undergraduate, there was this coursemate of mine who was minorly disabled (leg problem). She was a very beautiful girl but I find out despite how social I was esp. with ladies,I never spoke to her once not to talk of feelings.Having slept with over 9 girls numerous time but I can't just imagine how sleeping with her will look like but going back to the topic. I want to ask"Guys,can you sleep with just any girl despite her condition?".

Nah....want a free able one like me

but we n taawa we're still a virgin grin
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by EmperorLee(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
You mean you have only shagged just 9 girls all your life ?
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nijablog: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
EmperorLee:
Tho,na so we see am o,just 22yrs but we thank God but note 9 girls doesn't not mean I have had sex 9 times o,out of this nine,some are my GFs I have slept with numerous times without number.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nijablog:

grin

Uumm..i can sense a paraphilia here grin

But fvcking random girls is not the thing men shud proud of sha.. keep any medals for urself.. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nijablog: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Uumm..i can sense a paraphilia here grin

But fvcking random girls is not the thing men shud proud of sha.. keep any medals for urself.. wink
You read the title/topic atall so,no girl...IZZA clear.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by OkuFaba(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am very selective.. I dont shag any babe i see o. If babe dirty, disfigured or dont av package,(mostly backside) its a no no.
My and fUGLY girls no get talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
SuperSuave:
I can't o. If I don observe say she dirty sef I go avoid her like plaque, I can't suffocate myself to death because of pleasure
cheesy
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by jashar(f): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
EmperorLee:

if the OP were female, would you ask; 'You mean you have only shagged just 9 guys all your life? '

6 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Burgerlomo: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nope
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nedfed(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nijablog:
9 gals?
And you're proud of it.
What an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Ellegacy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Woah, So guys count.. . I wonder if the ladies do so likewise. Like how many.. .. ... .
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Some guys no mind, any girl is good for them, so far she has pussy.

Whether she limps, dirty, hairy, haggard, bow leg, straight leg,dark,fair, tall, short,dwarf, big tummy,small tummy,big breast,small breast, they don't care. That's very bad, one should have taste.
If you are into tall girls, you shag only them
Short girls, you do the same

Dark girls same

Fair girls same.

Don't be jumping from one skirt to another, its degrading.

Same applied to ladies.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
OkuFaba:
I am very selective.. I dont shag any babe i see o. If babe dirty, disfigured or dont av package,(mostly backside) its a no no.
My and fUGLY girls no get talk
Exactly, I know a guy that will never date or shag short girls, the other one is fair girls he date only, the other one is into dark girls, the other one prefer dating or shagging ugly girls cos he thinks they love more.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
SuperSuave:
Same here, if a guy is dirty, its a huge turn off for me or if he smells.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rorachy:
Some guys no mind, any girl is good for them, so far she has pussy.

Whether she limps, dirty, hairy, haggard, bow leg, straight leg,dark,fair, tall, short,dwarf, big tummy,small tummy,big breast,small breast, they don't care. That's very bad, one should have taste.
If you are into tall girls, you shag only them
Short girls, you do the same

Dark girls same

Fair girls same.

Don't be jumping from one skirt to another, its degrading.

Same applied to ladies.
You talk am well my sister cheesy
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
No I don't Bleep just any girl
However I don't look down on any girl because of disability or circumstance
too
I choose my girlfriends based on character and potential

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by tosyne2much(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
I'm highly selective and I don't chase anything on skirt

BTW, why has everyone that has commented on this thread claimed to be decent. Not even one single person has claimed to have poor taste in women ? cheesy
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by RoyalBlak007: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
♤ Too hard to

♤ answer sad
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Blackhawk01: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Even boys wey their preek dey reason for them go type "I'm very selective"... I hear na cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by Nijablog: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ellegacy:
Woah, So guys count.. . I wonder if the ladies do so likewise. Like how many.. .. ... .
which one be count,you mean say u nor knw the girls wen u don f for this life
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by EmperorLee(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
jashar:

if the OP were female, would you ask; 'You mean you have only shagged just 9 guys all your life? '

Nne when she is not a public toilet
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by jashar(f): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
EmperorLee:

Nne when she is not a public toilet

Just negodu nwannem.... Ehn... cheesy grin

So, the same applies to men too naa... Abi is the dude a latrine?
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by iamJ(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
make i no just talk
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by EmperorLee(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
jashar:

Just negodu nwannem.... Ehn... cheesy grin

So, the same applies to men too naa... Abi is the dude a latrine?

The dude is a master key that can open strongholds cheesy
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by zephry(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
EmperorLee:

The dude is a master key that can open strongholds cheesy
u deserve a Nobel prize fo literature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by SuperSuave(m): 4:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
Same here, if a guy is dirty, its a huge turn off for me or if he smells.

clean is healthy.

BTW, you look good.
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by niyot124: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm highly selective and I don't chase anything on skirt

BTW, why has everyone that has commented on this thread claimed to be decent. Not even one single person has claimed to have poor taste in women ? cheesy

So you chase anything on trousers then? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Only: Can You Sleep With Just Any Girl by febo15(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Am very choosy about my kind girls, infact I don't want to see scares or stretch marks on their body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Reasons You Should Marry From Ghana And Not Nigeria. / .. / Bride-to-be Is Left Heartbroken After Another Lady Causes Confusion In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.