Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Sallah Celebration And The Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sallah Celebration And The Christians (565 Views)

Honest Question To The Christians / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians / Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sallah Celebration And The Christians by babz007(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Why is it that during the sallah celebration, christians move from one muslim neighbour to another to wine and dine with their sallah meat? This is how religion is suppose to be portrayed,to share and show love to one another. During sallah the Christians forget they are christians,and during christmas the muslims forget that they are muslims. They dine and wine together during this festive periods,but after the celebrations chaiii debate don start be dat ooooo.
Abi my brothers and sister wetin una think because as i dey like dis come september 1st na alfa house i de go chop oooo
Re: Sallah Celebration And The Christians by lfleak: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
The christian extremist are coming..
Re: Sallah Celebration And The Christians by johncallidon(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
I'm here In case.

Re: Sallah Celebration And The Christians by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
babz007:
Why is it that during the sallah celebration, christians move from one muslim neighbour to another to wine and dine with their sallah meat? This is how religion is suppose to be portrayed,to share and show love to one another. During sallah the Christians forget they are christians,and during christmas the muslims forget that they are muslims. They dine and wine together during this festive periods,but after the celebrations chaiii debate don start be dat ooooo.
Abi my brothers and sister wetin una think because as i dey like dis come september 1st na alfa house i de go chop oooo
Your assertion is totally wrong, in fact you too generalistic. That some Christians move out to celebrate sallah doesn't mean all do.
Re: Sallah Celebration And The Christians by Peacefullove: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Your assertion is totally wrong, in fact you too generalistic. That some Christians move out to celebrate sallah doesn't mean all do.

Are you telling us its wrong for a Christian to eat Sallah meat ?
Re: Sallah Celebration And The Christians by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Peacefullove:

Are you telling us its wrong for a Christian to eat Sallah meat ?
No but don't generalize it. Not all Christians eat sallah meat

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Students Manual, Sunday 8th October 2017 / Watchtower: Quotes On The Black Race / 21 Richest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.