Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills (687 Views)

Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by emmyfresh200: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Saida Mickeviciute is a 19-year-old makeup artist from Lithuania. Well, that's one of her identities anyway. But as you can see from these pictures, there are many faces to this London-based human chameleon.

Using nothing but makeup, skill, and a whole lot of patience, the fashion and textiles student can transform herself into anything she sets her mind to. "My inspiration mostly comes from horror movies or from my favorite producer Tim Burton," said Saida in an interview for Bored Panda.

What's incredible is that she's totally self-taught. "I've started everything before Halloween back in 2015 and simply kept on going ever since," she told us. "Usually it takes me around one or two hours to complete one piece."

What do you think about it?

Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by emmyfresh200: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
more photos

Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by emmyfresh200: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
more

Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by emmyfresh200: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2017

Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by emmyfresh200: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2017

Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by emmyfresh200: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
queen of heart

Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by PehaKaso: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
shocked
Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by brandonobi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
shes really good
Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by Ajewealth123(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
emmyfresh200:
Saida Mickeviciute is a 19-year-old makeup artist from Lithuania. Well, that's one of her identities anyway. But as you can see from these pictures, there are many faces to this London-based human chameleon.

Using nothing but makeup, skill, and a whole lot of patience, the fashion and textiles student can transform herself into anything she sets her mind to. "My inspiration mostly comes from horror movies or from my favorite producer Tim Burton," said Saida in an interview for Bored Panda.

What's incredible is that she's totally self-taught. "I've started everything before Halloween back in 2015 and simply kept on going ever since," she told us. "Usually it takes me around one or two hours to complete one piece."

What do you think about it?
AWALAMEEEEEE
Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by HaychB(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Creativity at its best. If only our own Nigerian talents would be appreciated this much
Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by emmyfresh200: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2017

Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by emmyfresh200: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2017

Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by emmyfresh200: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2017

Re: CHECKOUT This 19yr Old Makeup Artist That Have Some Mad Skills by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
;( and I can't even draw common eye liner

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Wigs But Expensive / Wish I Can Wear It Again” – Toyin Lawani Reveals She Don’t Repeat Clothes” / Designer Towels, Slay In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.