Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Niit - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Niit (825 Views)

CCT vs NIIT / My Ordeal Experience @aptech,new Horizon And Niit. / NIIT Na Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niit by ebubepaul(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2007
i just registered for oracle at niit.its 200k for 5 months.will be a database champion soonest.please guys i mght from time to time be asking questions oh.i guess i need a laptop chap chap.my number is 08027519105.
Re: Niit by esto(f): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2007
hey good for u man,study hard.i'll like to kno where u r located,cos have got some good laptop for sale, a sony vaio,and acer@ good prices, both brand new.call 08059093830, am in abuja though.

take care
Re: Niit by funso77(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2007
To Esto,

Brother, i just finished my Oracle 10g Training at NIIT and am currently looking forward to getting ecrtified soonest but you know dis comes with a lot of reading and hands-on practice from time to time. Usually busy at the office so i hardly have time to do any practice at all and i use a desk-top at the office. ur reply prompted me to contact you maybe i can get one of your laptops coz i really need one now. To spell things out, am not a heavy income earner but am looking forward to arrange payments with you installmentally if you do wish, although i know the society as done more harm than necessary but am willing to exercise my trust and honesty if you want to help out. looking forward to your reply soonest.08028643752 or ayoosuntokun@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Visual Studio / My Cybertimer Shuts Down My Pc / "free" Computer Training![get Update]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.