Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (65913 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) by Eminentsaint(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2017
There was this albino girl in my secondary back in the day. She was very beautiful and i bet she still is. Albinos are human beings, anyone treating them less is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) by SeyiIrawoDidan: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Night King
Re: Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) by kuuljay(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2017
Phyno should come and carry his half brother
Re: Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) by Psoul(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
I have bn wondering:

Do Albinos dye at all?

If dey do, their ppl print Obituary Posters for dem?

If they have Obituary Posters, why is it that i don't see such posters?

I can't remember ever seeing any obituary of an Albino.
Re: Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) by alaskido(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
The guy looks like something from those Nollywood movies.
Re: Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) by Stan12345: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Omotola! Let me ask you! Is he HOT or NOT?
Re: Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) by Joysmart(f): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2017
Psoul:
I have bn wondering:

Do Albinos dye at all?

If dey do, their ppl print Obituary Posters for dem?

If they have Obituary Posters, why is it that i don't see such posters?

I can't remember ever seeing any obituary of an Albino.
How many do you actually know in real life? Albinism occurs in about 1 out of every 17,000 births so it's possible you may not even have one in your entire community
Re: Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) by Joysmart(f): 9:02am On Sep 03, 2017
scholes23:
babe you sharp. We're on the same page
thanks bro
One love

1 Like

Re: Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) by Psoul(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Joysmart:
How many do you actually know in real life? Albinism occurs in about 1 out of every 17,000 births so it's possible you may not even have one in your entire community

That still does not answer my question. I am not saying how many has died in my community. Most of the obituary posters i have seen are not only those seen within my immediate environment. I have also seen a handful of that in the media.
Re: Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) by Joysmart(f): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Psoul:

That still does not answer my question. I am not saying how many has died in my community. Most of the obituary posters i have seen are not only those seen within my immediate environment. I have also seen a handful of that in the media.
that should answer your question cos I'm just trying to point out that albinos are not many and the probability of the ones you know (if any) dying is minimal as compared with the rest of the population

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.