Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me (42463 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by ijustdey: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to hand over power to him when he leaves n 2023.

The former Lagos governor had openly declared his intention to contest for President in 2023.

During his visit to the palace of the Ooni of Ife and Owa Obokun of Ijesaland, in Osun State, to seek their support, Tinubu said he stood with Buhari ahead of the 2015 election when he was contesting to be President.

“We went around the country in 2013 to campaign for Buhari. Again in 2019, we stood with him and he won,” he said.

“He will soon finish his tenure. I am saying they should not just leave the post; they should hand it over to me. I cannot demand it alone. I must seek your assistance.

“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us, I am ready to take over.

“I am competent, capable and fit to pilot the affairs of the country to greatness.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/25/buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by tollyboy5(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin if you want come and collect

294 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tinubu's handlers should be writing his speech, the man is just gathering more political enemies while courting the SW into his personal political battle(ambition).

Buhari signing that electoral bill just dealth a huge blow on Godfatherism..

249 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by vicdom(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tinubu doesn't know how to talk... All these talks from him reek so much desperation and quest for power and it might be his greatest undoing.

424 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by lwisee: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
See desperation.
You will end up becoming the President of Iragbeji Progressive Union (IPU)

287 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by legallyminded: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Don't mind his and his Nairaland urchins

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by chukwuibuipob: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
cool
Heads,sirrrrr grin wink cheesy grin wink grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by chukwuibuipob: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
sad Grunting PIGz.oya oooo

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Massiveglory: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
The desperation of tinubu will throw him into muddy waters.

234 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pee-poo man talking pee-poo.

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Racoon(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
So says the bullion vans doppelganger.Meanwhile read these piece and clear your doubts:

"The most mis-recommending criterion against a Tinubu presidency is that, in mental depth, the Lagos Landlord is just a whiff higher than Muhammadu Buhari. Remove the cockney accent he feebly mimics, you will find out that most times, his extempore speeches lack coherence, logic and verve...."
Why Bola Tinubu Must Never Be Nigeria’s President, By Festus Adedayo
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/506076-why-bola-tinubu-must-never-be-nigerias-president-by-festus-adedayo.html

Tinubu’s Presidency: Affliction Must Not Rise A Second Time - Abimbola Adelakun
https://punchng.com/tinubus-presidency-affliction-must-not-rise-a-second-time/

38 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Racoon(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
“We went around the country in 2013 to campaign for Buhari. Again in 2019, we stood with him and he won,”
So after foisting a catastrophe twice, Tinubu feels or think the office of the president is a right that should be transferred or apportioned to him? The desperation of this man and many of his unpardonable gaffes are gonna be his regrets. Awolowo and MKO were never this desperate.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by joyandfaith: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tinubu is desperate. He wants to become president on platter of gold. Even in SW, Tinubu doesn't have occult-like followers like Buhari does in the north. Tinubu uses money and position to win followers.

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by nedu666: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Omo i reserve my right to comment. Dis one pass me grin grin

40 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmm just like that?
This man is very greedy ooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by FreeStuffsNG: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
“If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us, I am ready to take over.

“I am competent, capable and fit to pilot the affairs of the country to greatness.”

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
#Iyanumashele
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

399 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by TheRareGem1(f): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Like for Osinbajo
Share for Tinubu

119 Likes 112 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Desperation

We told them this man has been trashed, so his so called "consulting" is crying to monarchs to help him beg buhari

I told them APC and Buhari decides everything not monarchs

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by OBALOLA55(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
shocked

PEEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOO IS A VERY DESPERATE MAN

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
Pee-poo man talking pee-poo.
thunder scatter Tinubu

35 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by LegendHero(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Asiwaju Jagaban playing mind games.

By the way, he said this in Yoruba and if you want to translate it, this is not the actual meaning of that statement.

Sowore is Ijaw so I can forgive him if he doesn’t understand how to do actual translation of those kind of statements from Yoruba to English.

The strategic thing now is that Asiwaju (SW) successfully made APC 2023 presidency a SW affair and even his enemies within APC know it will be the SW which explained why they are trying to bring up Osinbajo to stand against him. Either Tinubu or Osinbajo, it is a win-win for the SW so mpukumiiri addicts should take note.

402 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
cool

Jagaban!!! Tell them let them know

We taking over

389 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
#Iyanumashele
you should be ashamed of yourself

Monarchs should now unite to beg buhari Abi

So Buhari trashed Tinubu the last time he went to aso rock to beg

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
Jagaban!!! Tell them let them know

We taking over
you are taking over by running under monarch bed grin grin

When would Tinubu grow balls to negotiate power directly with Buhari instead of sending insignificant monarchs that don't belong to apc

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Mooh247: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you

Clause 29(1) stipulates that parties must conduct primaries and submit their list of candidates at least 180 days before the general elections.

Clause 84 stipulates that anyone holding a political office – ministers, commissioners, special advisers and others – must relinquish the position before they can be eligible to participate in the electoral process either as a candidate or as a delegate.

Go and read the newly signed electoral law and understand that your principal is finished completely, or completely finished either ways he is doomed

409 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

This one you type one word per hour...

Yes Me, ehen ehen wetin you want to write
I expect you to be hiding your head in shame

After all the "we are consulting", we are sophisticated, we are taking over

All was just a pleading campaign to help beg buhari

Fulani man don't eat his vomit

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
On one hand you are boasting

“He will soon finish his tenure. I am saying they should not just leave the post; they should hand it over to me.

On the same hand you are begging elders to beg for you

I cannot demand it alone. I must seek your assistance.

No wonder Akande abadoned you because he won't join the begging tour

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by LegendHero(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you should be ashamed of yourself

Monarchs should now unite to beg buhari Abi

So Buhari trashed Tinubu the last time he went to aso rock to beg

Lol see this one, who told you he is begging Buhari. He is proudly saying it boldly that the SW engineered the victory for Buhari and it is now time for the SW bloc to take over in 2023 and he is ready to take the mantle when it comes to the West.

Asiwaju is not like other candidates that are afraid to speak up or like those who choose to stay in the background. He is the Lion of Bourdilon, how I wish Obi Pandora can be this bold maybe Ibo presidency would have gathered this much momentum.

388 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tinubu is a disgrace

LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban playing mind games.

By the way, he said this in Yoruba and if you want to translate it, this is not the actual meaning of that statement.
clown everything regarding Tinubu Na mind games and sophistication to una even if he shop shit

What is mind games in telling people to beg for you, what mind game is Tinubu capable of playing on Buhari when he has no pawn or board to play game

Every of Tinubu word don become misinterpretation lol because Na only una Sabi hear yoruba

14 Likes

[s]
LegendHero:

Lol see this one, who told you he is begging Buhari. He is proudly saying it boldly that the SW engineered the victory for Buhari and it is now time for the SW bloc to take over in 2023 and he is ready to take the mantle when it comes to the West.

Asiwaju is not like other candidates that are afraid to speak up or like those who choose to stay in the background. He is the Lion of Bourdilon, how I wish Obi Pandora can be this bold maybe Ibo presidency would have gathered this much momentum[/s]
Na una go kill Tinubu Las Las with this stupid hype that aggravates Buhari

You put him in trouble with national leader hype until Buhari clipped his wing

Now you can see he is on a begging tour instead of you to join him and your obas to beg you are still ranting

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Truthisunique2: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
I am very sure this new boast would annoy buhari the more

You didn't make him president, he also brought numbers you couldn't bring

Tinubu urchins that should help Tinubu beg buhari are still pushing him to his grave even when he said he was at a crossroads and now he is begging obas

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? / Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.