Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu (4999 Views)

IYC Leader Told Nnamdi Kanu "We Only Told Oduduwa To Count Us Out, Not Biafra" / What Governors Would Have Done To Tinubu If He Was An Igbo– Uwazuruike / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 5:15am On Aug 31, 2017
7inches:

babe been hitting mallet hammer on dumb mofos since time immemorial. kiss Agam alu gi. Hoo haa!
lolzz
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 5:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Tolexander:
Don't worry!

You will repeat this when he is returned to Kuje!
And I will remind you of this trash when all hell will be let loose.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 5:55am On Aug 31, 2017
maclatunji:

Nation building means addressing topical issues of the time. Once upon a time, we tackled the ineffectual and corruption-riddled Jonathan administration.

Now, our attention has shifted to addressing the self-destructive and misinformed IPOB followership and sympathizers.

You guys have had your fun for about 2 years. I have not even addressed you for 6 months you are complaining. #Hehehehe
Tell us the self destructive and misinformation in IPOB that is not in APC government.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 5:59am On Aug 31, 2017
maclatunji:

Ensuring a peaceful nation helps me and my family greatly.
You think you can achieve that on NL??
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Dillusionist:

Mr nation builder I didn't see you in the thread concerning Olu falae farm being destroyed by fulani herdsmen??

https://www.nairaland.com/4022473/fulani-herdsmen-attack-olu-falaes
That is to tell you how biased maclatunji the nation builder is.

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 6:12am On Aug 31, 2017
maclatunji:

Go back to 1967, what happened? You don't learn from history?
What happened was that Britain and former Soviet union helped gowon to commit the highest genocide known to mankind which will not happen again trust me.

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You think you can achieve that on NL??

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ask the IPOB minions running up and down politics section for years now.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
What happened was that Britain and former Soviet union helped gowon to commit the highest genocide known to mankind which will not happen again trust me.

Yeah, like the world is coming to save the people of Yemen from dying right now abi? Just do not beat the drums of war.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2017
maclatunji:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ask the IPOB minions running up and down politics section for years now.
IPOB are just here to trash the lies from people like you and zoogerian government that's all.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2017
Dillusionist:

the arewa youth ultimatum that the federal government have decided not to look into and doing ile ife crisis only the oba was arrested ,,and was ask to compensate the hausas with 50m

...isn't that injustice ??

Looking for excuses, if you refuse to listen to news or you decide to twist the news it is your headache.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2017
maclatunji:

Looking for excuses, if you refuse to listen to news or you decide to twist the news it is your headache.
which accuses??answer the question,isn't that injustice
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2017
maclatunji:

Yeah, like the world is coming to save the people of Yemen from dying right now abi? Just do not beat the drums of war.
Point of correction, it is you and your likes that is calling for war what we biafrans want is referendum that's all. But since you myopic beings choose to twist our humble call for a UN supervised referendum to a call for war, let me quickly remind you lots that 1967-70 is not 2017 neither will it be 2018 and that, Britain and former Soviet union (thank God there is nothing like former Soviet union this time) will not come to aid you lots this time I can assure you.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by igbeke: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2017
maclatunji:
You have had your fun and games but it is time to learn to be reasonable.

It will take a minor miracle for the federal government not to have you sent back to jail after the courts end their vacation and none of us here is ready to stake his political future for your sake.

If you think the people cheering for you at rallies can protect you from the state, you are on your own. Your father is here, he saw Biafra and the suffering. This is going to be our last major warning to you, if you do not learn to apply wisdom with your agitation, you are on your own.

Much as I love and reaoect the Yorubas, it is the likes of you that make the Igbos call you names such as afonjas the cowards.

BTW, leave Kanu alone and face your problems.

Fulani herdsmen just entered and destroyed Chief Falae's farm, the third time in recent months and you are not bothered with that.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by igbeke: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Dillusionist:

Mr nation builder I didn't see you in the thread concerning Olu falae farm being destroyed by fulani herdsmen??

https://www.nairaland.com/4022473/fulani-herdsmen-attack-olu-falaes

And yet he is a Nation Builder.

No

Little wonder why the so-called Nation is a colossal failure.

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
I created this thread August 30 and by September 15, the governors of the Southeast had proscribed IPOB. How did I figure-it-out while IPOB and its minions failed to see it?

I have said it many times, this guys lack understanding and don't really know what they are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Nation Newspaper Just Tweeted About Buhari's Northern Agenda / Olumba Olumba :the Secret Relationship Between GEJ And Peter Obi / PDP Is Finished In Lagos. See Results Of My Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.