Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu (4998 Views)

IYC Leader Told Nnamdi Kanu "We Only Told Oduduwa To Count Us Out, Not Biafra" / What Governors Would Have Done To Tinubu If He Was An Igbo– Uwazuruike / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
etebefia:
In other words if biafra go today, the Yorubas will be more than happy to co-habit alone with Hausa/Fulanis?

Go back to 1967, what happened? You don't learn from history?

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

I am one of the Igbos' best friends. Other people might wish for war just to do Igbos harm, I wish for peace so we can all live decent lives.

Peace is the foundation of development.
A yorubaman's definition of peace is like a man and his wife arguing about money for food and suddenly their yorubaman neighbor wades in and pleads "you people should not divorce please" the couple would be like "who is talking about divorce here". The yoruba people are mischievously creeping in that word "war" please oooo we don't war, please oooo we don't want war, and I ask the yorubas who is talking about war here?

11 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Go back to 1967, what happened? You don't learn from history?
please tell us what happened in 1967.

8 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

I am one of the Igbos' best friends. Other people might wish for war just to do Igbos harm, I wish for peace so we can all live decent lives.

Peace is the foundation of development.

A desire for a referendum is not a desire for war.

11 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
hardywaltz:

His Dad had better talk to him.
Coz his actions endangers all Igbos all over the Federation
It can't be anything but this. That's why the daddy is involved. Maybe he'll listen to the daddy better than he would any other.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

A desire for a referendum is not a desire for war.

It is because you are asking for secession which leads directly to war. It is like asking for a referendum to remove a sitting president. Nigerian law simply does not allow it.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
etebefia:
please tell us what happened in 1967.

Go and read your history books, I am not here to teach history.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Go and read your history books, I am not here to teach history.
Unfortunately history is not part of our curriculum and you do not need history to answer the simple question. Will the Yorubas continue to co-habit with Hausa/Fulanis post biafra? Yes or no shikena.

6 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenny987:

Just figure out: Why would his dad be involved if not to drum some sense into him?
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by etebefia: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

It is because you are asking for secession which leads directly to war . It is like asking for a referendum to remove a sitting president. Nigerian law simply does not allow it.
@ bolded, I still wonder where the Yorubas are getting these devilish theories. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

If you really want to discuss this create your thread.
ain't you a nation builder??you should be completely concerned with the problem of the nation..you can't write about one without writing the other..are you any different from buhari??

3 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by vcente(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenny987:

The system already sabotaged those it ought to protect hence the demand for justice and equity which bring about peace.

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Nightwolf1: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
U guys really are wasting time schooling a dumb headed op.

3 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Sunnynwa: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:
You have had your fun and games but it is time to learn to be reasonable.

It will take a minor miracle for the federal government not to have you sent back to jail after the courts end their vacation and none of us here is ready to stake his political future for your sake.

If you think the people cheering for you at rallies can protect you from the state, you are on your own. Your father is here, he saw Biafra and the suffering. This is going to be our last major warning to you, if you do not learn to apply wisdom with your agitation, you are on your own.

You wish.

3 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
How do some of you do it? I mean how can a person just decide that he'd need open at least one thread a week talking about the same person or group?

Look at the ipobexposed guy, the oladebo guy, though the later acts like the comedian musiwa. But how do you do it? What's goes on in your mind?

Maclatunji, let's be honest, you are not doing all these because, in terms of hatred, you are different from Kanu.

You are simply angry that he doesn't hate who you hate. Not because you are peace builder. I still recall how you ran the Islamic Section.

Look at the state of Nigeria. Messed up. It doesn't bother you. Why the obsession with Kanu?

One thing I realised with those opening threads everywhere to always counter Kanu is that they are guilty of everything they accuse him of.

I've known you for over 4 years and I will be shocked if you see logic in these words. Kanu does not affect the bad running of Nigeria. He shouldn't be top priority.

9 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

ain't you a nation builder??you should be completely concerned with the problem of the nation..you can't write about one without writing the other..are you any different from buhari??

I can and have told you to create a thread. If you cannot identify strategic issues to address too bad for you. Or perhaps, you don't understand English. #LOL
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by tosadplanet(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sometimes I feel so ashamed that I hail from the Yoruba race. What is our problem as a race and a people, what exactly are we scared off? Let's restructure Nigeria, we said No, let Biafra go, we said No. Let Buhari resign so he can go and treat himself, we said No, because the North will be angry if he hands over to our son, a Yoruba man. Yet the country as currently constituted has not witnessed any development since independence. We keep reminding ourselves of Biafra war, as though we have benefited anything from the North since independence. Please I support a regional government, where every region grows at its own pace and if the North objects, let every region go their separate ways. We travel out and see how other countries are run, why is it impossible to develop Nigeria? Iam tired of this failed state called Nigeria, where corruption and mediocrity is celebrated at the expense of merit. Abeg second base jor.

7 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
etebefia:
@ bolded, I still wonder where the Yorubas are getting these devilish theories. grin grin grin

Simple, law.

Unless you use the law to your advantage, your efforts will be largely in vain. People that follow due process will always prevail over you. Cry and whine all you want.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
How do some of you do it? I mean how can a person just decide that he'd need open at least one thread a week talking about the same person or group?

Look at the ipobexposed guy, the oladebo guy, though the later acts like the comedian musiwa. But how do you do it? What's goes on in your mind?

Maclatunji, let's be honest, you are not doing all these because, in terms of hatred, you are different from Kanu.

You are simply angry that he doesn't hate who you hate. Not because you are peace builder. I still recall how you ran the Islamic Section.

Look at the state of Nigeria. Messed up. It doesn't bother you. Why the obsession with Kanu?

One thing I realised with those opening threads everywhere to always counter Kanu is that they are guilty of everything they accuse him of.

I've known you for over 4 years and I will be shocked if you see logic in these words. Kanu does not affect the bad running of Nigeria. He shouldn't be top priority.

The dude is herding his gullible followers to a massacre of tragic proportions. More people will feel they have to defend their tribe and the killing is likely to be on a larger scale. War costs money and drains resources per capita. It is a strategic move to prevent it.

I am very confident that Nigeria's fundamentals under this government is sound and the process of fixing other Nigerian problems is on-going.

Of course, I don't agree with you because we are operating at different depths of understanding and vision.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosadplanet:
Sometimes I feel so ashamed that I hail from the Yoruba race. What is our problem as a race and a people, what exactly are we scared off? Let's restructure Nigeria, we said No, let Biafra go, we said No. Let Buhari resign so he can go and treat himself, we said No, because the North will be angry if he hands over to our son, a Yoruba man. Yet the country as currently constituted has not witnessed any development since independence. We keep reminding ourselves of Biafra war, as though we have benefited anything from the North since independence. Please I support a regional government, where every region grows at its own pace and if the North objects, let every region go their separate ways. We travel out and see how other countries are run, why is it impossible to develop Nigeria? Iam tired of this failed state called Nigeria, where corruption and mediocrity is celebrated at the expense of merit. Abeg second base jor.

Your entire thought-process is built on tribalism. Until you understand that it cannot propel a country to development, you will continue to be confused. #Pele

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Emyogalanya: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:
You have had your fun and games but it is time to learn to be reasonable.

It will take a minor miracle for the federal government not to have you sent back to jail after the courts end their vacation and none of us here is ready to stake his political future for your sake.

If you think the people cheering for you at rallies can protect you from the state, you are on your own. Your father is here, he saw Biafra and the suffering. This is going to be our last major warning to you, if you do not learn to apply wisdom with your agitation, you are on your own.
they went to beg yes for votes

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

The dude is herding his gullible followers to a massacre of tragic proportions. More people will feel they have to defend their tribe and the killing is likely to be on a larger scale. War costs money and drains resources per capita. It is a strategic move to prevent it.

I am very confident that Nigeria's fundamentals under this government is sound and the process of fixing other Nigerian problems is on-going.

Of course, I don't agree with you because we are operating at different depths of understanding and vision.
You mean that it is easier for Nigeria to ignore the menace of Fulani Herdsmen, the unwarranted killings by the police, and the injustice by the government and go to war because one man says he wants out? Which should be given top priority between actions that is already killing people and actions that is yet to kill anyone?

7 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

It is because you are asking for secession which leads directly to war. It is like asking for a referendum to remove a sitting president. Nigerian law simply does not allow it.

Secession does not directly lead to war in a civilised country. Are you saying that Nigeria is not a civilised country?

8 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Nukualofa: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

If you really want to discuss this create your thread.
can we discuss about the allegation that Prophet Mohammed married a 6yr old girl? Is it true

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You mean that it is easier for Nigeria to ignore the menace of Fulani Herdsmen, the unwarranted killings by the police, and the injustice by the government and go to war because one man says he wants out? Which should be given top priority between actions that is already killing people and actions that is yet to kill anyone?

Fulani herdsmen are in every state and almost every local government in this country, it is a fact that the places where they have issues with locals are fewer than were they exist quietly. The problem will be sorted out in due course as the government is working on it. People like you dubiously strive to make it look big. It is practically insignificant when compared to the Biafran war.

If I slap you with statistics you will understand and learn to not raise it when we are talking about another war.
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Fulani herdsmen are in every state and almost every local government in this country, it is a fact that the places where they have issues with locals are fewer than were they exist quietly. The problem will be sorted out in due course as the government is working on it. People like you dubiously strive to make it look big. It is practically insignificant when compared to the Biafran war.

If I slap you with statistics you will understand and learn to not raise it when we are talking about another war.
So it is easier to go to war because one man says he wants his own country? I don't understand this. Explain. How can any human being with a brain go to war because one man says he wants his own country?

9 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
So it is easier to go to war because one man says he wants his own country? I don't understand this. Explain. How can any human being with a brain go to war because one man says he wants his own country?

If you cannot understand I cannot help you. Keep wondering, the freedom to wonder is yours. #Pele
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nukualofa:
can we discuss about the allegation that Prophet Mohammed married a 6yr old girl? Is it true
In politics section? You cannot be this slow.

You can Google the topic and read my thoughts on it to stupor. #LWKMD
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

If you cannot understand I cannot help you. Keep wondering, the freedom to wonder is yours. #Pele
This is a poor defense. If you are going to act as a nation builder you must be seen to be convincing. If you are not willing to help me understand, and help others too, how then do you intend to achieve this nation building?

If somebody is going to be creating at least a thread a week on any subject they ought have reasonable knowledge of that subject. If he doesn't and unwilling to discuss, will we be wrong to assume that he was not ready for nation building?

Tell me how the above is wrong.

9 Likes

Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

Secession does not directly lead to war in a civilised country. Are you saying that Nigeria is not a civilised country?

If I ask you now, you will say America is the most 'civilised' country. Yet, an attempt at secession lead to the American Civil War.

You this IPOB followers are simply not exposed and will continue to misapply concepts and principles.

See how you made false assertion and sought to argue with it. grin cheesy grin grin
Re: What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu by Dillusionist(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

I can and have told you to create a thread. If you cannot identify strategic issues to address too bad for you. Or perhaps, you don't understand English. #LOL
fulani that kill is no terrorist but some that fights for his people is a terrorist to you..typical afonja

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People / Goodluck Jonathan V Muhammadu Buhari (facts) / NNPC Records N13.43bn In Trading Surplus (dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.