Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu (56938 Views)

IYC Leader Told Nnamdi Kanu "We Only Told Oduduwa To Count Us Out, Not Biafra" / APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha / What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PHILipu1(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2017
The fear of Kuje prison.
Kanu and his father have gone to beg the governors to beg Buhari on their behave.
The the lion king is back.
Why going to Enugu to meet the governors when it ought to be the governors that will come to your Biafra palace.

Imo governor will never go there or send his deputy,forget the story that he travelled out.
PDP can keep negotiating with their terrorist because Buhari will send him to jail soon.

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by henryhemon(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Ojiofor:

How do you crush an ideological movement like IPOB,kill every Igbo man?
You just want to kill Buhari finally.

Wonder under what illusion you are to believe every Igbo man supports so called biafra. Speak for you and your likes not for all Igbo men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by austin2all: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2017
omowolewa:
Noticed he was compelled to do his hand fan,
Noticed he isn't happy like before.

I feel for the guy, but the bonds between us is stronger than the force dividing us.

If I were to be Buhari, all I need to do is to put Prince inside a bus and go in tour.

Let him see bad Ajase - Kwara-Kinji-Mokwa road, let him see seas of Almajiri children, in Kano-kaduna-kastina axis, let him see the internally displaced person of the North East one after the other.

Let him see suffering in the East is generic to the Nation. I will not fire a shot.

PRINCE believes in getting a wealth and smaller portion to solve the problems on ground. No, nobody chose his/her birth place. I would have loved to be a Biafran too.

ARE YOU HIGH OR SOMETHING, OUR DEMAND IS TO BE OUT OF THE ZOO, THAT SHOULD HAVE SUNK IN YOU PEOPLES POOR BRAIN BY NOW NAU.
HABA.
IF I WERE BUHARI, I'D FIX A REFERENDUM DATE ASAP, THATS A WAY TO GO SO STOP REASONING LIKE AN AVERAGE NOTHERNER.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by sherybanky(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2017
eezeribe
Nnamdi Kanu has a very poor standing posture... His neck is always bent forward.
I can't see the Governors of Anambra,Imo and Abia(his own state) in those pictures....
And they said he met with the Governors of South East

[Reading and understanding are two different things, for some people it's easy to understand. But some people needs another 4 years course to understand what they read]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by smileyoo: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2017
GoroTango:
The SE governors got the message the FG sent over Nnamdi Kanu and his flagrant breach of his bail conditions. Knowing that should Kanu be arrested, the resulting unrest in the region would hamper their ability to govern effectively and hence the rationale behind this meeting. If Buhari knows whats best for the unity of this country he should insist on crushing IPOB once and for all and deal with the fallout
just as he has been able to deal and crush boko-harram, after killing their leader. even most wars always end with dialogue, why not dialogue instead these war drums beating. sincerely speaking can you say this nigerian project is okay for the citizens, why not listen to their grivances?
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Splashme: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Yet Buhari and his handlers ignored kanu when they invited Igbo leaders of thoughts..

I know why the drunken Obiano absented himself from the meeting.

How do you expect him to be in a meeting with kanu after threatening to show him that he's from Aguleri
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Akwaudene87(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Yet Buhari and his handlers ignored kanu when they invited Igbo leaders of thoughts..

I know why the drunken Obiano absented himself from the meeting.

How do you expect him to be in a meeting with kanu after threatening to show him that he's from Aguleri

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by zoomman(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
Ohamadike 1 of Biafra,soonest Buhari will b visiting to seek for dialogue
U know that won't happened..........though I believe in Nnamdi kanu mission, it's for the greater Good.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by DEADALIVE: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2017
for the first time in a long time I see NK not represented in the attire of the BIAFRA...
looks more like a SE politician in this new era pics.
peace y'll.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2017
abouzaid:
it's absolutely Biafra or death.

And die you shall
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by musa7m(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Kazim88:

Damage to Nigeria peace... to Nigeria economy... Damage to Nigeria reputation as country practicing terrorism...

North most change their political strategy to remain political relevant in 2017..

Violence and threat is you guys problem... you violent and threat politics is making Nnamdi Kanu look like saint.

UN has alert ECOWAS and AU about arewa youths genocide threat, also mandated Nigeria to arrest them... kanu is mocking the North... the North would attack October 1st with "violence"...

ICC would take over.... learn
by the way am an igbo muslim....from imo state....you people wat biafra arewa youth give you people time to go home.....ND milltants is not damage-ing Nigeria economy.... Drug pushing and score mining is not damage-ing Nigeria reputation abi? North will always be people's problem
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2017
henryhemon:

Wonder under what illusion you are to believe every Igbo man supports so called biafra. Speak for you and your likes not for all Igbo men.

How do you identify who is IPob and their sympathisers if you are waging war against them,how will you draw the battle line since IPOB is not armed?
The person I posed this question to smartly declined to answer and here I have efulefus disturbing my mention.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by musa7m(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2017
austin2all:

ARE YOU HIGH OR SOMETHING, OUR DEMAND IS TO BE OUT OF THE ZOO, THAT SHOULD HAVE SUNK IN YOU PEOPLES POOR BRAIN BY NOW NAU.
HABA.
IF I WERE BUHARI, I'D FIX A REFERENDUM DATE ASAP, THATS A WAY TO GO SO STOP REASONING LIKE AN AVERAGE NOTHERNER.
let me repeat wat omowolewa just said

Noticed he isn't happy like before.

I feel for the guy, but the bonds between us is stronger than the force dividing us.

If I were to be Buhari, all I need to do is to put Prince inside a bus and go in tour.

Let him see bad Ajase - Kwara-Kinji-Mokwa road, let him see seas of Almajiri children, in Kano-kaduna-kastina axis, let him see the internally displaced person of the North East one after the other.

Let him see suffering in the East is generic to the Nation. I will not fire a shot.

PRINCE believes in getting a wealth and smaller portion to solve the problems on ground. No, nobody chose his/her birth place. I would have loved to be a Biafran too.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Finally southeast governors have accepted kanu as one of igbo leaders that needs to be handled with care.

Power truly belongs to the people and he has the needed support to call the shots.

they need to check if some nuts aren't lossened from your brain oo..

South East that has only 5 Mushroom states, inside 5, 3 are absent remaining the weakest 2 and u still have guts to talk all dis crap?

Which South East Governor accepted him as Igbo leader.

igbo leader that Laurettha Onochie addrressed him as "Little Kanu".. thats who u call your own igbo leader that should be handled with care..

tufiakwa for you.

if any woman said such a thing about someone I regard my leader, by now I would have poured petrol on myself and set myself ablaze in from of Aso rock so they will know im not joking.

you sit here and hide behind ur keypads with your 1.5gb data typing rubbish and some other ipob mumu are hailing you.. idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
lordimmaogidi:

another darft ipob..

it runs in all of you sha..

honestly I just wish they could allow these people go for the love of me
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
kenny987:

Did u read or just look at pictures? Imo n Abia governors travelled out of the country; Anambra gov is represented by his deputy. Even if he met just 2, they are still SE governors.

so 2 out of 5 to you is majority.. hahahaha lol..

olodo.. 2 out of 5 is minoŕity and the 3 other majority would rather diatance themselves from the miscreant liability of a Nnamdi Kanu..
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2017
lordimmaogidi:

anonther olodo making himself happy.

if 3 of your 5 south east governors could afford to absent themselves from such a mediocre meeting? How then do you expect His Excellency, Grand Commander of the Federal Republic GCFR to descend so low..

what then is the work of Laurettha Onochie ?

Keep expecting Buhari.. he will come after thy kingdom come..

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2017
GoroTango:
The SE governors got the message the FG sent over Nnamdi Kanu and his flagrant breach of his bail conditions. Knowing that should Kanu be arrested, the resulting unrest in the region would hamper their ability to govern effectively and hence the rationale behind this meeting. If Buhari knows whats best for the unity of this country he should insist on crushing IPOB once and for all and deal with the fallout

the President is being lenient and merciful and being a true democrat..

if IPOB even has substance it would be a different case but its only noise they are making and they dont matter..
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Lol... you guys have been reduced to watching kanu's postures

postures and body languages actually speaks louder than words..

Nnamdi Kanu is always looking and standing defeated
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Ojiofor:

How do you crush an ideological movement like IPOB,kill every Igbo man?
You just want to kill Buhari finally.

is the ideological stance as pronounced as Boko Haram?

Is any igbo man willing to die? Cowards.

we are talking of people willing to lay down their lives u are talking of killing igbo man..

ordinary ultimatum una dey piss for body.. u are here talking ideology.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2017
musa7m:
by the way am an igbo muslim....from imo state....you people wat biafra arewa youth give you people time to go home.....ND milltants is not damage-ing Nigeria economy.... Drug pushing and score mining is not damage-ing Nigeria reputation abi? North will always be people's problem
Your English is terrible
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Obiano is a drunkard period!!! Only a drunkard in his drunken state will cheer the mass killing of his people with no just course.

FYI av shared some bottles with him at upper iweka

making you too a drunkard meaning you cant be taken any seriously

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by kenny987(f): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2017
PStacks:

so 2 out of 5 to you is majority.. hahahaha lol..

olodo.. 2 out of 5 is minoŕity and the 3 other majority would rather diatance themselves from the miscreant liability of a Nnamdi Kanu..

Learn some manners, gain some understanding and don't be such a dull fool. The deputy governor of Anambra represented the governor. In ur warped logic of majority and minority, that makes 3 governors. Like I said, even if he met just 2, those 2 have not ceased being SE Governors have they?
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Kazim88:

Damage to Nigeria peace... to Nigeria economy... Damage to Nigeria reputation as country practicing terrorism...

North most change their political strategy to remain political relevant in 2017..

Violence and threat is you guys problem... you violent and threat politics is making Nnamdi Kanu look like saint.

UN has alert ECOWAS and AU about arewa youths genocide threat, also mandated Nigeria to arrest them... kanu is mocking the North... the North would attack October 1st with "violence"...

ICC would take over.... learn

Joseph the dreamer..

seems u have been watching too much American film and jack Bauer

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by TheFreeOne: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2017
PStacks:

they need to check if some nuts aren't lossened from your brain oo..

South East that has only 5 Mushroom states, inside 5, 3 are absent remaining the weakest 2 and u still have guts to talk all dis crap?

Which South East Governor accepted him as Igbo leader.

igbo leader that Laurettha Onochie addrressed him as "Little Kanu".. thats who u call your own igbo leader that should be handled with care..

tufiakwa for you.

if any woman said such a thing about someone I regard my leader, by now I would have poured petrol on myself and set myself ablaze in from of Aso rock so they will know im not joking.

you sit here and hide behind ur keypads with your 1.5gb data typing rubbish and some other ipob mumu are hailing you.. idiot.

Op onu olor .ibu ruku somebody.

Od.e omo alai. Leko who told you I am igbo/ipob?

And why are you pained by ipob agitations? Wouldn't it be a plus for other regions to breakaway from hausa/fulani hegemony when biafra becomes a reality?

Instead of putting on a thinking cap you are just foaming at the mouth like a senseless rabid d*g.

Af.o fun gbem u alai Ni rori.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2017
kenny987:

Learn some manners, gain some understanding and don't be such a dull fool. The deputy governor of Anambra represented the governor. In ur warped logic of majority and minority, that makes 3 governors. Like I said, even if he met just 2, those 2 have not ceased being SE Governors have they?

oh.. deputy governor of Anambra..

you should have said 2 and half.. lol.

what happened to the Anambra governor himself?
is he incapacitated or didnt deem a meeting with the miscreant as a piority and wanted to dissociate himself or his deputy knows better than him on handling IPOB matters.. lol.. olodo anofia onyala nkita.

what about the other 2 ? They were represented by their ghost or what?....

if 2 in 5 meets Nnamdi, do you regard that a meeting representing all of South East when his own state governor wasnt even present..

shame on you..
your brain is under my slippers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by PStacks(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Op onu olor .ibu ruku somebody.

Od.e omo alai. Leko who told you I am igbo/ipob?

And why are you pained by ipob agitations? Wouldn't it be a plus for other regions to breakaway from hausa/fulani hegemony when biafra becomes a reality?

Instead of putting on a thinking cap you are just foaming at the mouth like a senseless rabid d*g.

Af.o fun gbem u alai Ni rori.

idiot.. so u want to hide behind Biafran break away to get your own break away.

coward.. you cant even fight for yourself.

lead a rebellion, lead a revolution.

why waiting for Biafran freedom b4 u ask ur own freedom.. lol. Hahahahaha oponu ara galatia.

Nnamdi Kanu the chicken even has balls and liver more than some other people..

im amazed..

1 Like

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2017
PStacks:

is the ideological stance as pronounced as Boko Haram?

Is any igbo man willing to die? Cowards.

we are talking of people willing to lay down their lives u are talking of killing igbo man..

ordinary ultimatum una dey piss for body.. u are here talking ideology.

You are a mo.ron for calling Igbos cowards after killing 3 million of us for this same ideology since 1967 till today.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell the Senate to seek same from the president and Supreme Court and see how possible it is
We will get there, one step at the time.
Not that the senate and president don't know what to do. They are aware that the return of Biafra independent republic will sit Nigeria leaders up to do the rights for their electorates and citizens.

There are Biafra citizens all over the universe with potentials to govern Biafra nation effectively and prosperous economically to disgrace Nigeria leaders on how to use resources and taxpayers money to developing their republic. Not to wasting taxpayers money for medical checkup and toothpicks in abroad.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Finally southeast governors have accepted kanu as one of igbo leaders that needs to be handled with care.

Power truly belongs to the people and he has the needed support to call the shots.
I believe you meant to say South East Pdp governors,were the apga and apc governors of the South East in attendance?we have always said it,this so called Biafra agitation and restructuring is a creation of the pdp to undermine the government of President Buhari after been trounced in the general elections in 2015.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by WorldRichest: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2017
abouzaid:
it's absolutely Biafra or death.

Biafra or death is what you asked for. It is very simple. Nigeria will never ever give you Biafra, you shall remain 10th class citizens in Nigeria as you continue spewing hatred and anger. When you are ready for death go and slap a soldier in front of 82 Division Nigerian Army is located in Enugu. I will see you on the judgement day to hear your own side of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by omoharry(f): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2017
auwal1010:
let KANU and his ilk understand that we Nigerians are not Cupid of being together with them, rather we want to to continue to support them and be monitoring their sickness, bcoz , if we let them go their idiosyncrasies will not allow them to stand. ..One Nigeria For Your Betterment
I am not from the south east but your write-up is very pathetic..how old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins / Buhari In An Elbow Shake With Julia Gillard & Sarafa Ishola (Photo) / Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.