Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu (56934 Views)

IYC Leader Told Nnamdi Kanu "We Only Told Oduduwa To Count Us Out, Not Biafra" / APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha / What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by bigfish3k: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
MalcoImX:
Propose a formulae then, on how you want it addressed.

my formulae is strictly on population. give every 100,000 population a local govt. land mass is cheating
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 12:11am On Sep 02, 2017
bigfish3k:

my formulae is strictly on population. give every 100,000 population a local govt. land mass is cheating
That's a formula for disaster, and I don't think you'll agree to this also. Kano will have 91 LGAs while Lagos will have 90 LGAs.
Anambra will have 40, Enugu and Imo will have 30 each, Abia and Ebonyi 20 each.
You'll see still that the whole of SE will have 120, just about 30 more than Lagos or Kano state.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by bigfish3k: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2017
MalcoImX:
That's a formula for disaster, and I don't think you'll agree to this also. Kano will have 91 LGAs while Lagos will have 90 LGAs.
Anambra will have 40, Enugu and Imo will have 30 each, Abia and Ebonyi 20 each.
You'll see still that the whole of SE will have 120, just about 30 more than Lagos or Kano state.

as far as there is regionalism , the north can have 1000 LGAs if they like
as far as am not the one taking care of them with my oil money
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2017
bigfish3k:

as far as there is regionalism , the north can have 1000 LGAs if they like
as far as am not the one taking care of them with my oil money
Ironsi it was that killed regionalism in Nigeria. So, address your complaints to the right quarters.
Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by bigfish3k: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
MalcoImX:
Ironsi it was that killed regionalism in Nigeria. So, address your complaints to the right quarters.

if ironsi made a mistake that has been drawing us backwards, should it be left continue?
or is the mistake favoring us?
tell me one country in the world with more than 250 tribes practicing UNITARY system and still have peace. its impossible

and please tell me the right time to correct ironsi's mistake, because the british knew what was best for a country of different tribes and left us with regionalism.
just tell me when to correct the mistake because currently we are not moving forward, or are we going to remain like this forever? when other countries are racing forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There's A Limit To What I Can Do At 72 - Buhari / Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin / Senate Passes 46 Bills In 10mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.