Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? (451 Views)

See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Latest News: Younger Brother To Cult Leader Don Wanny Conformed Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
This one loud gan ooo 

An this one will come out and tell us he’s a Graduate abi? – The kind Thunder that will fire him ehn, It will come from Somalia and join forces with another one from Iraq and then hit him.

Below is a photo currently Trending online, A University student whom just finished his Final exam, decided to share some Photos online and a big disaster happens.

Bad guy!! He came, he saw, he cancer 

Lets say this guy is your Younger brother and out of the hardship, you footed all his Educational expenses from Primary to University level. Only for you to come online and you saw what he posted online.

lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? by Ajewealth123(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
kallmemrB:
This one loud gan ooo 

An this one will come out and tell us he’s a Graduate abi? – The kind Thunder that will fire him ehn, It will come from Somalia and join forces with another one from Iraq and then hit him.

Below is a photo currently Trending online, A University student whom just finished his Final exam, decided to share some Photos online and a big disaster happens.

Bad guy!! He came, he saw, he cancer 

Lets say this guy is your Younger brother and out of the hardship, you footed all his Educational expenses from Primary to University level. Only for you to come online and you saw what he posted online.
I
lalasticlala,mynd44
i saw this on Facebook about two hours ago and since then, have used panadol, panadol extra, paracetamol and the headache never still go.
Re: IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
You need to tell us the name of the school before I go fit talk.
Re: IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? by viyon02: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
This can never be a graduate from any public Nigeria university. O.p be careful
Re: IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? by heendrix(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lmao this guy nor go wound person grin grin
Re: IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? by Kondomatic(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
His English is better than mine
Re: IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? by heendrix(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin
Re: IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? by Abdullateef77(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
seriously?!!
some students are a disgrace to the education industry
Re: IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? by Davash222(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
A thousands mail undecided undecided

Dem go still carry yam and fowl go do Thanksgiving for church say dis one don't graduate,abi undecided undecided
Re: IF This New Graduate Is Your Younger Brother,what Would You Do? by Damsman10(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckerstard:
You need to tell us the name of the school before I go fit talk.
no need... believe me we have even worse graduates in this country

(1) (Reply)

70-yrs-old Paedophile Suspect Escapes Death / Graduate Mistakenly Shot Dead Buried Amidst Tears (photos) / Help Urgently Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.