Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Yahoo-boy Who Eats Faeces To Scam Foreign Victims Caught And Disgraced In Warri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo-boy Who Eats Faeces To Scam Foreign Victims Caught And Disgraced In Warri (729 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo-boy Who Eats Faeces To Scam Foreign Victims Caught And Disgraced In Warri by ibadangroup: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
A young man who is a well known Yahoo boy was apprehended and disgraced after he was caught red-handed eating faeces while doing the new Yahoo plus.

A suspected young internet fraudster a.k.a Yahoo Boy, identified simply as Junior Clement who claimed to come from Warri in Delta state, was beaten up and disgraced by local residents after he was caught red-handed eating faeces in an effort to defraud foreign victims in the new ‘Yahoo plus’ scam.

According to the video clip, during his interrogation, he admitted that he was instructed by native doctor to eat faeces after which anything he demands of his client will be given without delay.

Source: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/yahoo-boy-who-eats-faeces-to-scam-foreign-victims-caught-and-disgraced-in-warri-photos-video.2380/

Re: Yahoo-boy Who Eats Faeces To Scam Foreign Victims Caught And Disgraced In Warri by Iceberg3: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
The shape of his head appears cony,uno...conehead grin It must be them,i can bet my...that hes a conehead... grin the mofo shud be jailed in a pit toilet.. angry yuk!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo-boy Who Eats Faeces To Scam Foreign Victims Caught And Disgraced In Warri by Davash222(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
eating faeces is now an offence undecided
Re: Yahoo-boy Who Eats Faeces To Scam Foreign Victims Caught And Disgraced In Warri by NNAMDIII(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Davash222:
eating faeces is now an offence undecided
The thing tire me oo, no be him shit? I just tire for 9ja cry
Re: Yahoo-boy Who Eats Faeces To Scam Foreign Victims Caught And Disgraced In Warri by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lol.. Why waste time with one dirty baba telling lies to trap u and make ur life miserable at the end when clients bank accounts and credit cards dey for loading. I don't encourage crime sha but inside matter, matters dey technology is available for all working

(1) (Reply)

Romance Scam Against American / Unbelievable! Man Caught Red Handed Eating Dead Body Of Murdered Victim / New Method Of Emptying People's Bank Account, Be Warned - Victim's Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.